Obama To Deliver A "Non-Traditional" State of the Union Address

"The state of the Union is good, because I am the Chosen One, the one I've been waiting for. Your puny services (scans the House filled with elected officials and Supreme court justices) are no longer needed since ... I am the Chosen One. The upcoming elections are hereby cancelled because ... I am the Chosen One."

"Go to your homes, and await my orders that I shall soon reveal to you, Inshallah."

White House: Obama will give a 'nontraditional' State of the Union

That's not reality, but at least you are beginning to see that he is the adult in the room, and your childish behavior can't stop his work to help the country.

Being an adult does not in itself impart wisdom. Consider his political base. He is more akin to an adolescent safety-patrol who's let a little authority go to his head.

"The state of the Union is good, because I am the Chosen One, the one I've been waiting for. Your puny services (scans the House filled with elected officials and Supreme court justices) are no longer needed since ... I am the Chosen One. The upcoming elections are hereby cancelled because ... I am the Chosen One."

"Go to your homes, and await my orders that I shall soon reveal to you, Inshallah."

White House: Obama will give a 'nontraditional' State of the Union

The nation would explode and Obungles would be "Mussolined" within days

Of course. Was merely speculating on what might be roaming through Barry's head.:laugh:

Was merely speculating on what might be roaming through Barry's head.:laugh:

Besides deer, antelope, and butterflies?

I was thinking "My Little Pony" and pizza commercials.

He doesn't do pizza commercials...

he does, and it's appropriate, selfie stick commercials

Forum List

Back