Obama to Endorse Kamala

You know, I often call Trumpers schizophrenic. And for good reason.

Not two days ago, they were whooping and hollering that Obama was not going to endorse Harris.

They were cumming in their panties over a NY Post article which cited an unnamed source "close to the Bidens".

I stumped them when I asked what a source close to the Bidens would know about what OBAMA was thinking.

Now that Obama is going to endorse Harris, these schizos turn on a dime and run with an entirely polar opposite narrative just like the proles in Orwell's 1984.

Never has there been such a large herd of totally un-self-aware morons.

You know, I often call Trumpers schizophrenic. And for good reason.

Not two days ago, they were whooping and hollering that Obama was not going to endorse Harris.

They were cumming in their panties over a NY Post article which cited an unnamed source "close to the Bidens".

I stumped them when I asked what a source close to the Bidens would know about what OBAMA was thinking.

Now that Obama is going to endorse Harris, these schizos turn on a dime and run with an entirely polar opposite narrative just like the proles in Orwell's 1984.

Never has there been such a large herd of totally un-self-aware morons.
You know, I often call Trumpers schizophrenic. And for good reason. Just make it up as you go along Democracked

Not two days ago, they were whooping and hollering that Obama was not going to endorse Harris. "They" were huh? Sure wasn't me, I know better.

They were cumming in their panties over a NY Post article which cited an unnamed source "close to the Bidens". Never heard of it and don't care, at all.

I stumped them when I asked what a source close to the Bidens would know about what OBAMA was thinking. Wow, you're so talented, and stumped "them". You're the declared winner Gee5000x, everyone gets a trophy.

Now that Obama is going to endorse Harris, these schizos turn on a dime and run with an entirely polar opposite narrative just like the proles in Orwell's 1984. That's quite a load of bullshit5000, there's nothing of substance you can point to for a rational comparison. Not funny thing is, it's your Demonicrats who demonstrate real parallels. First I've ever seen a leftist project, cough! Ever read 45 declarations of communist takeover? It's a recipe for our demise, written long ago, much of which have been completed by the directions of your leftist. But you know, you're twisted, makes good sense you'd be Democracked.

Never has there been such a large herd of totally un-self-aware morons. Irony

Forum List

Back