Obama to pay visit to Pope

From the OP:

Kerry, a Roman Catholic, met with Vatican leaders on Tuesday to discuss foreign policy and economic issues, including Francis’ outspoken stance on income inequality worldwide.

The Catholic church has more money than God. The pope discussing 'income inequality' is just stinkin' funny. I mean why doesn't he donate his summer palace to the poor?

Don't be surprised if he does

The Catholic church has more money than God. The pope discussing 'income inequality' is just stinkin' funny. I mean why doesn't he donate his summer palace to the poor?

It's like Obama coming off one of his $4M Hawaiian vacations to lecture us on income equality.

No one lives in more luxury than the pope. Income inequality my ass.

From the OP:

Kerry, a Roman Catholic, met with Vatican leaders on Tuesday to discuss foreign policy and economic issues, including Francis’ outspoken stance on income inequality worldwide.

Don't be surprised if he does

I would not be surprised. I would be completely shocked. The Vatican bank is still intact and still corrupt. And you might want to read up on that pope who, a few years back, died after being in office only a matter of days. He had announced his intent to clean up the corruption including that of the Vatican bank. Then poof he was dead. Conveniently the Vatican does not allow autopsies. The Roman Catholic church is nothing but one big money making machine. Capitalist America is no comparison for its money making ability. It puts capitalist America to shame in that department.

Last edited:
Really? Bush ordered the deaths of 100,000 iraqis? thats a hellva lot drone strikes :cool:

Most of those Iraqis were soldiers shooting at American soldiers. In an armed conflict, shit happens and people get killed.

Very few were....most were innocent civilians who got in the way

It took 2 or 3 months to deploy all the men and equipment. They knew we were coming. They could have left.

It took 2 or 3 months to deploy all the men and equipment. They knew we were coming. They could have left.

Right-nut never served his country a day of his pathetic life - but he posts as if he believes he's some sort of military strategist.

Nutjobs like this should stick to things they do best, vs. making even more of an idiot of themselves than they already are. They should stick to spitting on soldiers, burning the American flag, etc.

It's like Obama coming off one of his $4M Hawaiian vacations to lecture us on income equality.

No one lives in more luxury than the pope. Income inequality my ass.

sigh....this pope does everything in his power to eschew the pomp & circumstance of his office....

If only the Pope would treat obama like obama treated the Dali Lama and send him out the back door by the garbage cans.

Forum List

Back