Obama to Protect Illegal Aliens Based on “Accrual of Unlawful Presence” in U.S.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof that obozo hates america. It drives him insane that white areas like america and europe and australia and canada are rich and advanced while non-white areas like africa and much of latin america are in the stone age. So - let's bring the third worlders here and let them live off the white man.

Obama to Protect Illegal Aliens Based on Accrual of Unlawful Presence in U.S. - Judicial Watch

july 20 2015
Three years after the Obama administration quietly rewarded illegal immigrants with “unlawful presence waivers” it has a new plan in the works to shield them from deportation based on the “accrual of unlawful presence” in the United States.

That’s right; illegal aliens with the longest record of violating our laws will be rewarded by our government, according to the proposed plan obtained by Judicial Watch this month from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It’s all part of the president’s mission to grant amnesty to as many illegal immigrants as possible before he leaves office. This includes special executive programs created to help illegal aliens brought to the U.S. as children and “family reunification” measures that shield relatives and spouses of a broad range of immigrants.

I listen to the woman who was murdered by one of Obama's lights testimony to Congress. He said that she was shot and fell and her last words were "help me daddy."

I hate Obama and the left wing liberals protecting these animals. Normally when someone does something we error on the side of caution but not the liberal elite like Obama and the mayor of SF. YES we need immigration. YES we are a country built on immigration. BUT we are filled up, there is NOT enough room for the murderers, rapists and thieves from other countries.

• Banned
I listen to the woman who was murdered by one of Obama's lights testimony to Congress. He said that she was shot and fell and her last words were "help me daddy."

I hate Obama and the left wing liberals protecting these animals. Normally when someone does something we error on the side of caution but not the liberal elite like Obama and the mayor of SF. YES we need immigration. YES we are a country built on immigration. BUT we are filled up, there is NOT enough room for the murderers, rapists and thieves from other countries.

Obozo is doing the same thing jimmy carter did in the 1970s when carter let cuba dump their criminals on us. It really is insane but nothing is done about it. Both parties are paid huge corporate bribes to support the invasion from latin america.

Forum List

Back