Obama to Veto Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

President Barack Obama is poised to veto legislation exposing Saudi Arabia to court action over the 9/11 attacks, stepping in to defend legal precedent and an awkward ally, but inviting election-time opprobrium.

White House officials say Obama will reject the "Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act" by a Friday veto deadline, after a little over a week of deliberation.

Obama set to veto 9/11 victims' bid to sue Saudis

Yes, the meat puppet faggot has been put in a place where he has to expose his favoritism for the whabbi state that created modern jihad over the interests of America. I hope congress overrides his ass and Trump beats the drum about leaving bed wetting libturds in charge of the interests of the people.

Protecting his beloved Muslims always takes precedence over Americans.

I believe that you are overstating. He could very LIKELY have a soft place in his heart---(and a tiny tender spot in his skull)
for muslims. He has got lots of muslim relatives including his
father-------but his errors do not seem to me to be related to
LOVE FOR MUSLIMS

• Banned
I've heard they have enough votes for an over ride

It was passed unanimously.

If democrooks back out now, they will be protecting the meat puppet faggot's political credibility rather than promoting the will of the country.

I've heard they have enough votes for an over ride

OH? good-----I have a hard time worrying about SAUDI FINANCES---------those chubby Saudi princes are not going
to need food stamps if they lose a liability case. The Saudis have to get a handle on where that ZAKAT money is actually
GOING

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

President Barack Obama is poised to veto legislation exposing Saudi Arabia to court action over the 9/11 attacks, stepping in to defend legal precedent and an awkward ally, but inviting election-time opprobrium.

White House officials say Obama will reject the "Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act" by a Friday veto deadline, after a little over a week of deliberation.

Obama set to veto 9/11 victims' bid to sue Saudis

Yes, the meat puppet faggot has been put in a place where he has to expose his favoritism for the whabbi state that created modern jihad over the interests of America. I hope congress overrides his ass and Trump beats the drum about leaving bed wetting libturds in charge of the interests of the people.

calm yourself

Again, I can't believe I am 'defending' him on this one, but he does make a good point.

He believes that if we allow Americans to sue other nations for things (terrorist attacks, hostage taking, etc) this will set a precedence / invite other nations to sue the US every time it accidently kills innocent people in a drone strike or other incident.

At the same time, however, Americans have already sued Iran - and won - for the hostage-taking incident. Iran owes these Americans MILLIONS of dollars...which they have never paid. (Latest is some American law firm working on behalf of Iran has files a virtual ass-load of motions and delays to keep it tied up in court and the money NOT paid until every American involved dies of old age.)

Forum List

Back