Obama Transforming America Into A Race-Baiting Machine Through Data Collection

paranoia.gif

Obama is trying to cause so much hate and discontent that is is unbelievable...even for him.
But if he gets his way you won't be able to do anything without getting sued.

Now we can see why he made sure he would be protected for the rest of his life by the Secret Service.

For someone who lives in Germany....where the government has a history of this sort of thing.....you sure are a sarcastic asshole, aren't you?

Now, that's an interesting argument, and interesting that you decided to get so personal.

But in spite of the fact that you are acting like a 7 year old brat, I will treat you like an adult.

Precisely because of the dark years from 1933-1945, Germany's laws are more careful than ever to protect the civil liberties of it's citizens and guests who live within it's borders.

Now, you started an OP and made a wild claim, but your OP link provides no real stats, no quotes, nothing.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that makes your argument look?

We LIVE in a data-age. Data is being collected everywhere. But in your paranoid universe, this is all Obama's fault. And somehow, you try to pin this to race.

That is batshit crazy.

For someone who lives in Germany....where the government has a history of this sort of thing.....you sure are a sarcastic asshole, aren't you?

Now, that's an interesting argument, and interesting that you decided to get so personal.

But in spite of the fact that you are acting like a 7 year old brat, I will treat you like an adult.

Precisely because of the dark years from 1933-1945, Germany's laws are more careful than ever to protect the civil liberties of it's citizens and guests who live within it's borders.

Now, you started an OP and made a wild claim, but your OP link provides no real stats, no quotes, nothing.

We LIVE in a data-age. Data is being collected everywhere. But in your paranoid universe, this is all Obama's fault. And somehow, you try to pin this to race.

That is batshit crazy.

For someone who makes a living off making personal attacks on members and America....I personally think you should shut the fuck up.

We know for a fact that we are being spied on.....and the NSA has been gathering data on us. We also know that it didn't start to be over race until Obama was elected.

The government isn't about to release any facts. It takes a Congressional investigation. But after the IRS scandal and Benghazi....we all know what that will lead to. More stonewalling.

Last edited:

That is batshit crazy.

For someone who makes a living of making personal attacks on members and America....I personally think you should shut the fuck up.

Uhm, no.

You used to be a half-way friendly personality here in USMB, but lately, you say lots of crazy things.

Please prove that your OP link actually brings forth data, quotes, video or audio to prove the premise of your OP title.

That is batshit crazy.

For someone who makes a living of making personal attacks on members and America....I personally think you should shut the fuck up.

Uhm, no.

You used to be a half-way friendly personality here in USMB, but lately, you say lots of crazy things.

Please prove that your OP link actually brings forth data, quotes, video or audio to prove the premise of your OP title.
I'm friendly to those who can separate their politics from friendships. I've always been friendly to those who don't take everything personally. We can disagree without letting our thin skins overrule our sense of right and wrong.

Why you support everything Obama does I cannot fathom. This is a story that if true can bring terrible consequences to everyone in America on a very personal and financial level. If true....everyone will be effected by it.

Obama was put in office to tear American apart. Not to solve problems. The people that support him are as evil as you can find in the world. This is why whom you associate with matters.

If there's nothing to it, if it's just all made up then fine. But if it's true, and every part of our country comes under assault from the PC police using this data I'll expect an apology from you.

That is batshit crazy.

Uhm, no.

I'm friendly to those who can separate their politics from friendships. I've always been friendly to those who don't take everything personally. We can disagree without letting our thin skins overrule our sense of right and wrong.

Why you support everything Obama does I cannot fathom. This is a story that if true can bring terrible consequences to everyone in America on a very personal and financial level. If true....everyone will be effected by it.

Obama was put in office to tear it apart. Not to solve problems. The people that support him are as evil as you can find in the world. This is why whom you associate with matters.

If there's nothing to it, if it's just all made up then fine. But if it's true, and every part of our country comes under assault from the PC police using this data I'll expect an apology from you.

But there are are very wrong. I don't support all of Pres. Obama's policies.

Guantanamo Bay is still being used to hold prisoners. He promised to close Gitmo. He did not. I am displeased about this.

He is pro-choice. I am pro-life. I don't agree with him about this.

I don't agree with the NSA spying on our allies.

Now, once again, where is the actual data that proves that our President is data mining us to create a "race baiting machine"?

And please, for the love of G-d, take your meds.

:D

Obama is trying to permanently change America into a country where if there is any perceive inequality according to race, you will hear in some shape or form from the government and race-baiters like Al Sharpton.

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database
By Paul Sperry

July 18, 2015 | 4:00pm

obama-racist.jpg

A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.”

Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.

This Orwellian-style stockpile of statistics includes a vast and permanent network of discrimination databases, which Obama already is using to make “disparate impact” cases against: banks that don’t make enough prime loans to minorities; schools that suspend too many blacks; cities that don’t offer enough Section 8 and other low-income housing for minorities; and employers who turn down African-Americans for jobs due to criminal backgrounds.

Big Brother Barack wants the databases operational before he leaves office, and much of the data in them will be posted online.

Read more here.....Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database New York Post

"Paranoia strikes deep, into the brain it will seep"

Do we need to hear more conspiracy theories and more hate and fear rhetoric? Hasn't there been enough of this crap?

Q. How can the secret race database be secret ? Does Rupert Murdock have the White House wired? Posting anything is true when the sole source is from a tabloid is ridiculous.

Obama is trying to cause so much hate and discontent that is is unbelievable...even for him.

Now we can see why he made sure he would be protected for the rest of his life by the Secret Service.

No, he is saying what needed to be said all along, the problem was no white person who was president ever said it before and that included all of them. Your white entitlement of calling the shots and controlling the narrative is over in America. If that makes you uncomfortable, Tough

That is batshit crazy.

Uhm, no.

Obama was put in office to tear it apart. Not to solve problems. The people that support him are as evil as you can find in the world. This is why whom you associate with matters.

But there are are very wrong. I don't support all of Pres. Obama's policies.

Guantanamo Bay is still being used to hold prisoners. He promised to close Gitmo. He did not. I am displeased about this.

He is pro-choice. I am pro-life. I don't agree with him about this.

I don't agree with the NSA spying on our allies.

Now, once again, where is the actual data that proves that our President is data mining us to create a "race baiting machine"?

And please, for the love of G-d, take your meds.

:D
Complaining about personal attacks while making them.

I don't need any medication. I like to keep my eyes and ears open. You like going in with blinders on it appears. Obama is doing things I know you wouldn't agree with...but because he never admits to it you like to give him the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he deserves it. Not after all of his lies and his deceptions.

That is batshit crazy.

Uhm, no.

Mud has never been friendly. He's a dummy. Right there with Staph. He's just stupid.

Obama is trying to permanently change America into a country where if there is any perceive inequality according to race, you will hear in some shape or form from the government and race-baiters like Al Sharpton.

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database
By Paul Sperry

July 18, 2015 | 4:00pm

obama-racist.jpg

A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.”

Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.

This Orwellian-style stockpile of statistics includes a vast and permanent network of discrimination databases, which Obama already is using to make “disparate impact” cases against: banks that don’t make enough prime loans to minorities; schools that suspend too many blacks; cities that don’t offer enough Section 8 and other low-income housing for minorities; and employers who turn down African-Americans for jobs due to criminal backgrounds.

Big Brother Barack wants the databases operational before he leaves office, and much of the data in them will be posted online.

Read more here.....Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database New York Post

"Paranoia strikes deep, into the brain it will seep"

Do we need to hear more conspiracy theories and more hate and fear rhetoric? Hasn't there been enough of this crap?

Q. How can the secret race database be secret ? Does Rupert Murdock have the White House wired? Posting anything is true when the sole source is from a tabloid is ridiculous.
Secret or classified. Obama has the authority to make anything classified.....or did you forget that?

All one needs to do is keep an open mind.

But the folks on the left refuse.

I remember on article I posted was made fun of because of a picture of which was disputed that it was valid. You figure that if one tiny detail can be made out to be false than the whole story is false. That wouldn't fly in a court of law. You have to prove that preponderance of evidence is false. Not just making fun of one little thing to make your case.

We know that the NSA has been spying on us. We also know that more and more security breaches, which have been blamed on the Chinese, have been happening. Every government employee has had their personal information hacked. Who's to say it isn't the Obama Administration itself doing it. Sure seems to be happening alot. They aren't all that concerned about the breach.

They've discovered that security on the Obamacare site sucks. The story has been totally ignored. People who aren't qualified can apply for subsidies with little or no problem. If this is the way Obama protects his health care site, the lack of care and neglect most likely effects every part of his administration. It's all reflective of the general malaise that has taken over the government at all levels. 11 out of 12 fake Obamacare applications were accepted in official sting Daily Mail Online

From day-one Obama was going through classified records on the Bush Administration and leaking them to the press. It's no stretch at all that he's going to do the same thing with anything he can get his grubby hands on. The other day he let slip that he would go back to Community-Organizing. Well, now that he's on the inside he has access to information that nobody else can access. I guess you never heard of Project Narwhal. Project Narwhal How a top-secret Obama campaign program could change the 2012 race.

The program was used to contact people before the election to make sure they vote.

This year, however, as part of a project code-named Narwhal, Obama’s team is working to link once completely separate repositories of information so that every fact gathered about a voter is available to every arm of the campaign. Such information-sharing would allow the person who crafts a provocative email about contraception to send it only to women with whom canvassers have personally discussed reproductive views or whom data-mining targeters have pinpointed as likely to be friendly to Obama’s views on the issue.

Obama is able to find voters and communicate with them about issues they never told anyone about. How can they do this without spying on our surfing habits online?
Now Obama is taking it a step further by gathering data on everything having to do with race....as spelled out in the article. When a red-flag goes up they feel they can take advantage of they send lawyers out to file the proper injunctions. Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson have been shaking businesses down for decades. This takes it all to another level.

The WhiteHouse has been using the DoJ for years to attack businesses. It's not a stretch at all that Obama is building up a database to attack every part of America and secure some sort of reparations for the inherent racism he seems to think exists here. It's not enough for him to make sure no white person says the "N" word out loud. Now he wants to make sure that Blacks are wedged into every single part of our society. What will eventually happen is a new favoritism will emerge favoring blacks over every other race.....fulfilling a promise that Obama made to blacks before he was elected. Blacks will all become the Brownshirted thugs that Hitler used to establish fear in Germany. Everyone will be afraid to call a spade a spade because of the constant examples that will be made of anyone who doesn't lay out the politically-correct red-carpet.

Last edited:
Housing database
The granddaddy of them all is the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing database, which the Department of Housing and Urban Development rolled out earlier this month to racially balance the nation, ZIP code by ZIP code. It will map every US neighborhood by four racial groups — white, Asian, black or African-American, and Hispanic/Latino — and publish “geospatial data” pinpointing racial imbalances.

The agency proposes using nonwhite populations of 50% or higher as the threshold for classifying segregated areas.

Federally funded cities deemed overly segregated will be pressured to change their zoning laws to allow construction of more subsidized housing in affluent areas in the suburbs, and relocate inner-city minorities to those predominantly white areas. HUD’s maps, which use dots to show the racial distribution or density in residential areas, will be used to select affordable-housing sites.

HUD plans to drill down to an even more granular level, detailing the proximity of black residents to transportation sites, good schools, parks and even supermarkets. If the agency’s social engineers rule the distance between blacks and these suburban “amenities” is too far, municipalities must find ways to close the gap or forfeit federal grant money and face possible lawsuits for housing discrimination.

Civil-rights groups will have access to the agency’s sophisticated mapping software, and will participate in city plans to re-engineer neighborhoods under new community outreach requirements.

“By opening this data to everybody, everyone in a community can weigh in,” Obama said. “If you want affordable housing nearby, now you’ll have the data you need to make your case.”​
If Obama and the Democrats think they can put poor blacks in an upscale white neighborhood of half-million dollar homes next to housing projects, he is going to have a big-time fight on his hands.

Actually, Obama's scheme has the potential to end the Democrat Party.....

Even a Democrat homeowner will vote Republican when faced with the prospect of going underwater due to the value of his property tanking....

It's like obastard believes these programs will outlive his regime. He made them capable of out living his regime. He imagines a permanent dictatorship where they outlive his regime. Where is his guarantee?

No, he is saying what needed to be said all along, the problem was no white person who was president ever said it before and that included all of them. Your white entitlement of calling the shots and controlling the narrative is over in America. If that makes you uncomfortable, Tough
The truth is the truth no matter what color of skin you have.

Right or wrong isn't dependent who is in charge and what color is their skin.

Forum List

Back