Obama Troubled Over Execution!!

An innocent person was raped, tortured, shot and buried alive. And yet, you are more concerned about the suffering of the sick fuck that did it?

Actually I am

The crime that the guy did is a reflection on him

What our society does in our name is a reflection on us. This is not the middle ages. Modern societies do not torture......even if he deserves it

Yeah ... modern societies use drones.

Yes we do and it beats the hell out of napalm and cluster bombing

Actually I am

The crime that the guy did is a reflection on him

What our society does in our name is a reflection on us. This is not the middle ages. Modern societies do not torture......even if he deserves it

Hahahahaha. Self-contradiction. A moment ago you were saying that our society had risen above such things. Make up your mind. If a Republican was using drones then it would be evil.

Hahahahaha. Self-contradiction. A moment ago you were saying that our society had risen above such things. Make up your mind. If a Republican was using drones then it would be evil.

War is hell, always has been

But that doesn't mean we can justify torturing prisoners during an execution

I had no problem with Bush using drones. They were more effective in fighting terrorism than his invasion of Iraq

I had no problem with Bush using drones. They were more effective in fighting terrorism than his invasion of Iraq

No problem even when innocent folks are killed? Seems counter to your liberal ideals.

No problem even when innocent folks are killed? Seems counter to your liberal ideals.

Compare drone strikes to cluster bombing or napalm

Accidents happen.

So the way a person is killed makes a difference?

So the way a person is killed makes a difference?

Of course it does

Drone strikes are precision strikes that hit an isolated target. The old way of finding a target and bombing the shit out of it causes many more fatalities

Wrongwinger there is being deliberately obtuse, of course. Cruel and unusual is what the sick son of a bitch in question did to his victim. I don't suppose Wrongwinger gives a shit about her if he can't use her for some partisan rhetoric.

Kind of a harsh indictment, don't you think?

Perhaps you are missing the big picture of what he was saying?

I think I saw to the heart of exactly what he was saying.

Forum List

Back