Obama Troubled Over Execution!!

Wrongwinger there is being deliberately obtuse, of course. Cruel and unusual is what the sick son of a bitch in question did to his victim. I don't suppose Wrongwinger gives a shit about her if he can't use her for some partisan rhetoric.

Wrongwinger there is being deliberately obtuse, of course. Cruel and unusual is what the sick son of a bitch in question did to his victim. I don't suppose Wrongwinger gives a shit about her if he can't use her for some partisan rhetoric.

You are clueless

Criminals may be cruel, Civilized societies are supposed to be above that

You are clueless

Thank goodness we are.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Obama said the death penalty is warranted in some cases, specifically mentioning mass murder and child murder, and said Lockett's crimes were "heinous." But he said the death penalty's application in the United States is problematic, with evidence of racial bias and eventual exoneration of some death row inmates.

#####

Then he should speak out officially against the death penalty and rid the nation of it.
But, he can't do that, because he favours death chambers and America's premeditated, cold-blooded killing of human beings in them.

Obama said the death penalty is warranted in some cases, specifically mentioning mass murder and child murder, and said Lockett's crimes were "heinous." But he said the death penalty's application in the United States is problematic, with evidence of racial bias and eventual exoneration of some death row inmates.

#####

Then he should speak out officially against the death penalty and rid the nation of it.
But, he can't do that, because he favours death chambers and America's premeditated, cold-blooded killing of human beings in them.

The American justice system doesn't "premeditate" killing any particular human animal. The animals committing the crime know what the law states and yet they choose to murder anyway. So they are premeditating their own death when they choose to take someone else's life. In Obama's case, he's for the death penalty as long as blacks aren't the ones being put to death. He couldn't care less about anyone else.

#####

The American justice system doesn't "premeditate" killing any particular human animal. The animals committing the crime know what the law states and yet they choose to murder anyway. So they are premeditating their own death when they choose to take someone else's life. In Obama's case, he's for the death penalty as long as blacks aren't the ones being put to death. He couldn't care less about anyone else.

It would be nice if Justice was blind wouldn't it?

#####

In terms of weighing the facts ... she is! Therefore, the facts pointed towards Clayton Lockett's absolute guilt and he got his just reward.

In terms of weighing the facts ... she is! Therefore, the facts pointed towards Clayton Lockett's absolute guilt and he got his just reward.

Justice has never been blind in deciding who gets executed and who does not

Why would anyone want a sick son of a bitch to live?

Do you understand the concept of cruel and unusual punishment or did you stop at the right to bear arms shall not be abridged?

An innocent person was raped, tortured, shot and buried alive. And yet, you are more concerned about the suffering of the sick fuck that did it?

I am concerned with how my country administers justice

As all Americans should be

Justice has never been blind in deciding who gets executed and who does not

The law is the law. But generally the death penalty is a state issue. Some states allow it while other states do not. In my opinion ALL sadistic murderers should be eliminated from society's midst.

Do you understand the concept of cruel and unusual punishment or did you stop at the right to bear arms shall not be abridged?

An innocent person was raped, tortured, shot and buried alive. And yet, you are more concerned about the suffering of the sick fuck that did it?

I am concerned with how my country administers justice

As all Americans should be

I'm very concerned. It generally takes WAY too long.

You are clueless

You just described why the prisons are so full.

Treating habitually violent criminals with civility is a waste of time.

Sorry guys, I'm going with the Libs on this issue. Our current judicial system, very unfairly targets the poor - especially minorities.

Good looking white girls get the lightest sentences, while very dark-skinned black males end up doing the hardest time.

Please feel free to look up the figures and post them.

You are clueless

... Even if it violates the constitution? Guess it's just a piece of paper....

Kind of a harsh indictment, don't you think?

Perhaps you are missing the big picture of what he was saying?

You are clueless

Our prisons are so full because of archaic rightwing drug policies that only make matters worse

Why would anyone want a sick son of a bitch to live?

Actually I am

The crime that the guy did is a reflection on him

What our society does in our name is a reflection on us. This is not the middle ages. Modern societies do not torture......even if he deserves it

Sorry guys, I'm going with the Libs on this issue. Our current judicial system, very unfairly targets the poor - especially minorities.

Good looking white girls get the lightest sentences, while very dark-skinned black males end up doing the hardest time.

Please feel free to look up the figures and post them.

You are aware of this nation's crime statistics -- aren't you?

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and Native Americans and Asians 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most murders were intraracial, with 84% of white homicide victims murdered by whites, and 93% of black victims murdered by blacks.[32][33]
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yet blacks make up a smaller percentage of America's population. So when a small minority commits the majority of our nation's murders how can you claim that they are "targeted?"

Actually I am

The crime that the guy did is a reflection on him

What our society does in our name is a reflection on us. This is not the middle ages. Modern societies do not torture......even if he deserves it

Yeah ... modern societies use drones.

Forum List

Back