Obama & Turkish President to Attend Opening of Largest Mosque in the World Next Week to the Sounds o

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Obama & Turkish President to Attend Opening of Largest Mosque in the World Next Week to the Sounds of "Allahu-Akbar" » Sons of Liberty Media

I can't believe that there are idiots who still claim that he is a Christian.

Back in 2008, I saw the video where he was mocking God, mocking the bible and the words of Jesus.

That was enough for me to know that he was not a Christian.

I didn't vote for him.

To have put a muslim raised in Africa in the highest office of the country says volumes how much Americans DON'T pay attention and then no one raised hell when they DID know. He has done so much damage I fear it can never be put right again.

He's not a Christian. I'm convinced.

But right now I don't consider him our president either. As far as I'm concerned absent minded Joe Biden is and Obama is simply a trespasser who has hijacked the office.

The next 10 months are gonna be very ugly.

Even if Hillary wins it'll be better than THIS. She'll be bad...but not like this.

If the mountain will not come to Mohammed , Mohammed goes to the mountain

And if the mosque will not come to Hussein , Hussein goes to the mosque...

Obama & Turkish President to Attend Opening of Largest Mosque in the World Next Week to the Sounds of "Allahu-Akbar" » Sons of Liberty Media

I can't believe that there are idiots who still claim that he is a Christian.

Back in 2008, I saw the video where he was mocking God, mocking the bible and the words of Jesus.

That was enough for me to know that he was not a Christian.

I didn't vote for him.

To have put a muslim raised in Africa in the highest office of the country says volumes how much Americans DON'T pay attention and then no one raised hell when they DID know. He has done so much damage I fear it can never be put right again.

Obama really is the first Anti-American President.

He does make a good President of the Islamic State though.

Forum List

Back