Obama Turns Over The Keys Of Respectibility To Russia

sukhoi-su-34-fullback-fighter-bomber-1024x768.jpg

Russian fighter jets enter Syria with transponders off - CNNPolitics.com

I guess Russia finally has it's revenge.

Reagan punkted them out in the 80s and turned them into a pariah.....and now they're the only country with the political will and the military power to stop the destruction that is going on in Syria. Russia is taking the fight to ISIS and Obama's fake war is folding. China is in on it and so is Iran.

This is embarrassing.

I guess the United States has to take a backseat to Russia and other bad actors when it comes to being the world police. Nobody here in the US is serious enough to get involved in the mess that Obama helped creat in the Middle-East. Farsnews

Articles: What the Nobel Peace Prize President has Wrought

$4 million dollars per soldier was spent on Syrian freedom fighters. To date, there is only 4 or 5 of them in existence.

Obama has released more terrorists from GITMO than he's trained in Syria.

[/QUO

Hell, even the leader of Mexico laughs at Obama. North Korea's leader laughs at Obama, China's leader laughs at Obama. Everyone laughs at Obama, even Hillary.

Nice post.....next time try to keep it outside of the quote instead of inside of it.

sukhoi-su-34-fullback-fighter-bomber-1024x768.jpg

Russian fighter jets enter Syria with transponders off - CNNPolitics.com

I guess Russia finally has it's revenge.

Reagan punkted them out in the 80s and turned them into a pariah.....and now they're the only country with the political will and the military power to stop the destruction that is going on in Syria. Russia is taking the fight to ISIS and Obama's fake war is folding. China is in on it and so is Iran.

This is embarrassing.

I guess the United States has to take a backseat to Russia and other bad actors when it comes to being the world police. Nobody here in the US is serious enough to get involved in the mess that Obama helped creat in the Middle-East. Farsnews

Articles: What the Nobel Peace Prize President has Wrought

$4 million dollars per soldier was spent on Syrian freedom fighters. To date, there is only 4 or 5 of them in existence.

Obama has released more terrorists from GITMO than he's trained in Syria.

[/QUO

Hell, even the leader of Mexico laughs at Obama. North Korea's leader laughs at Obama, China's leader laughs at Obama. Everyone laughs at Obama, even Hillary.

Nice post.....next time try to keep it outside of the quote instead of inside of it.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there. The whole screen moved up when it returned, the thing was inside.

Maybe it's time for the rest of the world to start shouldering some of the cost/hassle of that whole "worlds police" shit anyway.

Maybe it's time for the rest of the world to start shouldering some of the cost/hassle of that whole "worlds police" shit anyway.

Not to worry. Putin and China are more than willing to take over as the world's superpowers and fill Obama's vacuum.

These guys are up to no-good. I don't think they need to be seen as more reliable than the United States. That's a terrible message that we've been sending the last 5 or 6 years.

Yea, according to these guys, Obama has just handed over the world. First, it was never his. Second, handed it to whom? Third, what is it he's supposed to be doing? Fourth, name something going on in the Middle East that didn't start with Bush and the GOP.

As of right now, we don't need a fifth. The first four are quite enough.

These guys are up to no-good. I don't think they need to be seen as more reliable than the United States. That's a terrible message that we've been sending the last 5 or 6 years.
Yes, they are up to no good. But unfortunately Putin is right. Syria will never be brought back to order without propping up Assad. Unfortunately the rivers of blood that will flow are unimaginable. There is a new war and that is against and between Islamic militias. Perhaps America does not have the stomach for this new type of war. Down right Old Testament it is. John McCain thought he found the good guys. There are no good guys, only the guys less not good and hopefully they are the ones left standing when no one else is.

Oh, and Russia needs the U.S.'s help. They know it but will most likely not say so out loud. If Putin, even with all his buddies, thinks they are going to take back this in less than five years they are fools.
800px-Syrian_civil_war.png

"Syrian civil war" by Syria location map2.svg: User:NordNordWestFile:2011 Libyan Civil War.png: User:Spesh531derivative work: --Spesh531, My talk, and External links - This file was derived from:Syria location map2.svgEn:Module:Syrian_Civil_War. Licensed under GFDL via Commons - File:Syrian civil war.png - Wikimedia Commons

I don't think we're "obligated" to help Russia here, not unless the UN gets involved (then we might have some slightly contractual something or another to help, but really we ignore them a lot so w/e) - So I mean, if we're legit concerned that Russia is going to carve up the country, then we don't help, he fails - no problem right? Or we can go help and be "part of the police force" that helped carve up a country for Russia/China (if that's Russia/China's intention.)

Best middle ground is see what happens for now I think. IF we start to see Russia/China carving up a country then maybe get in there, or just let them fuck up again like that whole Ukraine thing?

I don't think we're "obligated" to help Russia here, not unless the UN gets involved (then we might have some slightly contractual something or another to help, but really we ignore them a lot so w/e) - So I mean, if we're legit concerned that Russia is going to carve up the country, then we don't help, he fails - no problem right? Or we can go help and be "part of the police force" that helped carve up a country for Russia/China (if that's Russia/China's intention.)

Best middle ground is see what happens for now I think. IF we start to see Russia/China carving up a country then maybe get in there, or just let them fuck up again like that whole Ukraine thing?
I just finished listening to Obama's UN speech. I do not see the UN getting involved militarily (forceful resolutions) if Russia takes point and is working to restore Assad to power. Indeed we are not obligated. From Obama's speech he seemed to say the only goal worth working for is democracy. That is a fool's errand. It is a little surprising after the Arab Spring that Obama is still keeping the line, "what the people want" is a balanced democracy.

What I would like to see is the U.S. roll back from Syria and go all in in the Ukraine. Let's see Russia work that one out to their benefit.

Forum List

Back