Obama Urges Military to Listen to Colin Kaepernick Protest

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Urges Military to Listen to Colin Kaepernick Protest - Breitbart

Well, it appears Obama doesn't even try and pretend he loves this country! Hey, we all knew how much he hates these United States. For a Commander in Chief to try and order the troops to disrespect the Flag, the country and all of those who fought for this once great country, well, it is down right disgusting.

Obama should be punished for the treason he has committed toward our beloved country. He is NO American.

Obama's hatred of America grows deeper and deeper with each evil breath. A fake leader, a failed president, and a delusional creepy clown, all rolled into one.

We have an enemy, ladies and gentlemen...and he sits in the White House constantly thinking of ways to tear this country apart!! IMPEACH this scumbag!

Obama needs to suck a big horse dick. Hillary has it waiting.

clinton horse.jpg

How is he going to get his helmet on over that mess on his head ? He looks like he just fell out of a tree. He better not fall asleep outside somewhere. He might wake up with bird's nest on his head.
badgrin.gif

images

Barry and Collin can go F* themselves.

I, like so many military members throughout ounr nations past and present, have and continue to serve and sacrifice to protect Aneticans freedom and rights, to include freedom of speech. I may not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it.

I don't need, however, a lecture on supporting the disrespcting of our national anthem / country from a POS who has allued himself with tjis nation's enemies, who has targeted / victimized / lied to US citizens, and who has violated both Constitution and Rule of Law....and I don't need to be lectured by a spoiled, millionaire PC Puss who plays a game for a living, who was given that ability by US military members, and who pisses on more than an anthem whenever he takes a knee.

Obama Urges Military to Listen to Colin Kaepernick Protest - Breitbart

Well, it appears Obama doesn't even try and pretend he loves this country! Hey, we all knew how much he hates these United States. For a Commander in Chief to try and order the troops to disrespect the Flag, the country and all of those who fought for this once great country, well, it is down right disgusting.

Obama should be punished for the treason he has committed toward our beloved country. He is NO American.

Obama's hatred of America grows deeper and deeper with each evil breath. A fake leader, a failed president, and a delusional creepy clown, all rolled into one.

We have an enemy, ladies and gentlemen...and he sits in the White House constantly thinking of ways to tear this country apart!! IMPEACH this scumbag!

Ahh, he read an article in Breitbart and now he is all upset...

Forum List

Back