Obama Uses N Word

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it

Barack Obama says the N-word to Marc Maron s podcast - CNNPolitics.com

HOLY SHIT. President Obama in an interview dropped the grandaddy of forbidden racist slurs. He said race relations is about "more than just being polite" enough not to say "nigg@r" Iin public.

Um...Mr. President....you're half white. Raised by a white family. YOU cant say that!

And how does CNN react? Black racist Marc Lamont Hill...CNN analyst...said "its quite impressive" how Obama casually said it and just smoothly worked it in the conversation. And they immediately switched to....talking about the VA budget.

It goes without saying....if South Carolina Republican governor Nikki Haley....who is Indian and less white than Obama....had uttered that same phrase...itd be "Breaking News" all day.

Fuck man. We need to wake up to how the media is playing us.

Mr. Obama....you say its not polite to say it in public. Um....as a half white man....you cant say it anywhere. Ever.

Is he racist? Obviously.

So the one person that has done the absolute most to overcome and show that racism is minimal at best says we're still a bunch of racists?

For someone, as much as I hate his policies, that has always been a very good speaker that's the only way he had to express his point? By using a word that has no place in one's vocabulary?

Does this unlock that word for others now?

The man knows nothing but divisive politics, separatist ideologies and labels

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it

Since we all know what "N word" means, might as well say it. Not saying it is kind of immature and silly.

Hes half white. Is it ok to say now? Or just half the word? Damn GERS!!!!!

• Banned

Since we all know what "N word" means, might as well say it. Not saying it is kind of immature and silly.
Im black...if i used it in a title...i would be banned

Im black...if i used it in a title...i would be banned

Auto-censors at least in the 'body' section, dunno about titles.

^ lol @ " i'm black " sure you are, nutz.. :afro:

a teaper talk show host or an internet nutz can use the N word 'in the same way' as the president...??

Scanning all the major news.

America's half white president casually drops the N homb. At a time of heightened racial strife.

Barely a glance by leftist media. In fact...CNN calls it "impressive". North Koreanish.

Conservatives have no perception of the context of a statement

Yeah...as if you'd have given...say...Huckabee or Palin or George W Bush the same pass.

So....in what context is it ok to publicly drop the N word?

Dem Klansman Robert Byrd said it too, but that's OK, it's not like Byrd was a Klansman or anything

Forum List

Back