Obama Uses N Word

This thread reminds me of when republicans try to say that calling Obama a monkey is the same as calling Bush a monkey.

They are the masters of false equivalencies

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it

Dr Laura used it live on the air, and that pretty much was the end of her radio career.

Holy SHIT!! you made sure to put that right at the beginning as a call of how people should react.

HOLY SHIT!

Whats the problem?

Whats the problem? Um...if a white president casually droppes the N word...all hell in liberal world would erupt.

Well....Obama is half white.

Now...proceed with excuses and passes for what you lefties would otherwise be protesting.

This thread reminds me of when republicans try to say that calling Obama a monkey is the same as calling Bush a monkey.

They are the masters of false equivalencies

Well...why is it different? Both are idiots. All races are equal.

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it

Uh, he DIDN"T use "the N word", he said "******". As he, and anyone else, should. This PC "the N word" crap just gives the word "******" more power. Get over it.

eta: oh look, I forgot that this site went and got itself pussified. Asterisks out the word n-i-g-g-e-r. This place used to be so much more open minded.

methinx NUTZ likes to 'discuss' use of the N word much like D4E likes to 'discuss' age of consent laws.

Republicans might have to start wearing black face make up so they can speak like Obama

jolson.jpg

"Obammy! Youz my man! Speaks da troof ta powah!"

Funny you say that because lately....only white liberals have been trying to darken their skin to pass as black. Idiots.

Holy SHIT!! you made sure to put that right at the beginning as a call of how people should react.

HOLY SHIT!

Whats the problem?

Whats the problem? Um...if a white president casually droppes the N word...all hell in liberal world would erupt.

Well....Obama is half white.

Now...proceed with excuses and passes for what you lefties would otherwise be protesting.

Why do you think it would be a bad thing for a white to use the word?

Uh, he DIDN"T use "the N word", he said "******". As he, and anyone else, should. This PC "the N word" crap just gives the word "******" more power. Get over it.

eta: oh look, I forgot that this site went and got itself pussified. Asterisks out the word n-i-g-g-e-r. This place used to be so much more open minded.

there, do you feel more open minded now? and do you need bad words to make you feel manly?

Dr Laura used it live on the air, and that pretty much was the end of her radio career.

Sad. Perhaps she can pull a Rachel Dolezal and make a comeback since reinventing your race seems to be acceptable these days. It's all about how you "feeeeeel". The tolerant left won't have an issue since their policies are based on "feeeeeeelings".

Sad. Perhaps she can pull a Rachel Dolezal and make a comeback since reinventing your race seems to be acceptable these days. It's all about how you "feeeeeel". The tolerant left won't have an issue since their policies are based on "feeeeeeelings".
You act like "passing" is some new thing.

that's the typical excuse for cowards who feel "pussified" by common decency standards...

face it, using that N word gives you a mad rush and makes YOU feel full of "power" o_O

there, do you feel more open minded now? and do you need bad words to make you feel manly?

Stop being stupid. I wasn't calling anyone a n-i-g-g-e-r. And yes, this site has gone and got itself pussified. Oh my, I reference a non-pc word. Heavens to mergatroid!

that's the typical excuse for cowards who feel "pussified" by common decency standards...

face it, using that N word gives you a mad rush and makes YOU feel full of "power" o_O

Moron. It's just a word, the more "the N word" is used rather than just saying "n-i-g-g-e-r" the more power you give the word.

Waaaaa, someone offended me! :rolleyes:

Oh my, your statements are retarded. Oooops, I mean your statements are "the R word". :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back