Obama Uses N Word

Thus far 4 threads already on Obama saying the N word....you people have really got to get a life. Seriously.....as many names as this man and his intire family has been called since taking office and him not responding to any of it....saying the N word is the least of his problems or ours. Thanks to white conservative haters, he's earned the right to us a word all you white mf's have called us and him since the damnd boat ride...get over it, fools!!

The president is supposed to show some measure of decorum and class! Sorry, but just because he is black doesn't mean he can get away with using slang or cuss words while making a public speech! :wtf: This man isn't your "brother" down the street. He is the POTUS!

Agreed and the constant embarrassment spewing from him is getting tiresome.

I actually think this message board is a good example of the president's point. There are people on here that post the most egregious, racist, bigoted posts on a daily basis, and ubiquitous nature of the racist threads shows that the ideas and values held by the bigots is welcome here (and that's ok. Sometimes when you give people a space to discuss you also give space to those that want to hate). Still, the software is set to censor racial slurs, giving the message that the bigotry is ok, as long as the presentation is in polite language.

Thus far 4 threads already on Obama saying the N word....you people have really got to get a life. Seriously.....as many names as this man and his intire family has been called since taking office and him not responding to any of it....saying the N word is the least of his problems or ours. Thanks to white conservative haters, he's earned the right to us a word all you white mf's have called us and him since the damnd boat ride...get over it, fools!!

The president is supposed to show some measure of decorum and class! Sorry, but just because he is black doesn't mean he can get away with using slang or cuss words while making a public speech! :wtf: This man isn't your "brother" down the street. He is the POTUS!

Are you serious? Since when does the president have to live up to these ungodly moray's you white people expect him to live up to? Did you listen to the damn thing all the way? He was making a point and he used the N word, like get a effin life...its not that damned serious. He wears a tan suit, you and the media had issues with that, he hugs a conservative governor, ie Fla. Gov. all hell breaks loose, I mean give me a break.

What is getting tiresome is the conservative media pandering to the American Stupid over shit that is irrelevant and nonsense...that is what is getting tiressome!!

Are you serious? Since when does the president have to live up to these ungodly moray's you white people expect him to live up to? Did you listen to the damn thing all the way? He was making a point and he used the N word, like get a effin life...its not that damned serious. He wears a tan suit, you and the media had issues with that, he hugs a conservative governor, ie Fla. Gov. all hell breaks loose, I mean give me a break.

Ungodly? Really? Not using cuss words and conducting yourself with dignity is "ungodly?" Get a grip, nut bag.

It is embarrassing! Our president is a potty mouth!

It is embarrassing! Our president is a potty mouth!

That and a POS racist

When did you define what constitutes decorum or class and what made you think everyone shares your assumptions? :laugh:

What is getting tiresome is the conservative media pandering to the American Stupid over shit that is irrelevant and nonsense...that is what is getting tiressome!!

No, our president's speeches are heard around the world, by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and many other important people. When he speaks, he isn't just speaking amongst the "brothers." He has to maintain a sense of class and decorum because he embodies the United States of America!

When did you define what constitutes decorum or class and what made you think everyone shares your assumptions? :laugh:

Shut up, clown.

No, our president's speeches are heard around the world, by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and many other important people. When he speaks, he isn't just speaking amongst the "brothers." He has to maintain a sense of class and decorum because he embodies the United States of America!
He did maintain a sense of class and decorum. Who said he didnt?

Well it seems the left is OK with the use of the N word. I'll start using it whenever I mention Obama...it fits him to a tee

Shut up, clown.
No I wont shut up clown.

Shut up, clown.
No I wont shut up clown.

You won't shut up clown. Try using some punctuation, dummy. :rolleyes-41:

Shut up, clown.
No I wont shut up clown.

Of course I wont shut up clown. I dont know why you wasted time suggesting something so silly. No. I only use punctuation when I feel like it.

Well it seems the left is OK with the use of the N word. I'll start using it whenever I mention Obama...it fits him to a tee
Well I call myself a real nigga all the time. Be safe using your word even though you wont do it anywhere but online or in the safety of your home. No one cares about that to be honest.

Shut up, clown.
No I wont shut up clown.

Of course I wont shut up clown. I dont know why you wasted time suggesting something so silly. No. I only use punctuation when I feel like it.

Cuz you're a clown.

Well I call myself a real nigga all the time. Be safe using your word even though you wont do it anywhere but online or in the safety of your home. No one cares about that to be honest.

I am also a real nigga. :2up:

Shut up, clown.
No I wont shut up clown.

Cuz you're a clown.
That doesnt make sense. You are a clown and you didnt tell yourself to shutup?

I am also a real nigga. :2up:
No. Youre not. Youre a clown. :laugh:

Forum List

Back