Obama Uses N Word

Shut up, clown.
No I wont shut up clown.

You won't shut up clown. Try using some punctuation, dummy. :rolleyes-41:
Of course I wont shut up clown. I dont know why you wasted time suggesting something so silly. No. I only use punctuation when I feel like it.

Cuz you're a clown.
That doesnt make sense. You are a clown and you didnt tell yourself to shutup?

No, I'm a nigga. :biggrin: You're the clown. Get it straight, brother clown.

What is getting tiresome is the conservative media pandering to the American Stupid over shit that is irrelevant and nonsense...that is what is getting tiressome!!

No, our president's speeches are heard around the world, by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and many other important people. When he speaks, he isn't just speaking amongst the "brothers." He has to maintain a sense of class and decorum because he embodies the United States of America!

Well it seems the left is OK with the use of the N word. I'll start using it whenever I mention Obama...it fits him to a tee
Well I call myself a real nigga all the time. Be safe using your word even though you wont do it anywhere but online or in the safety of your home. No one cares about that to be honest.

I am also a real nigga. :2up:
No. Youre not. Youre a clown. :laugh:

Oh brother clown, if you only knew.

Thus far 4 threads already on Obama saying the N word....you people have really got to get a life. Seriously.....as many names as this man and his intire family has been called since taking office and him not responding to any of it....saying the N word is the least of his problems or ours. Thanks to white conservative haters, he's earned the right to us a word all you white mf's have called us and him since the damnd boat ride...get over it, fools!!

The president is supposed to show some measure of decorum and class! Sorry, but just because he is black doesn't mean he can get away with using slang or cuss words while making a public speech! :wtf: This man isn't your "brother" down the street. He is the POTUS!

Agreed and the constant embarrassment spewing from him is getting tiresome.

What is getting tiresome is the conservative media pandering to the American Stupid over shit that is irrelevant and nonsense...that is what is getting tiressome!!

No, our president's speeches are heard around the world, by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and many other important people. When he speaks, he isn't just speaking amongst the "brothers." He has to maintain a sense of class and decorum because he embodies the United States of America!

This wasn't a "speech", it was a podcast interview for a show call "What the Fuck".

There was nothing inappropriate about what the President said. I urge everyone to listen to it, it was surprisingly interesting.

Thus far 4 threads already on Obama saying the N word....you people have really got to get a life. Seriously.....as many names as this man and his intire family has been called since taking office and him not responding to any of it....saying the N word is the least of his problems or ours. Thanks to white conservative haters, he's earned the right to us a word all you white mf's have called us and him since the damnd boat ride...get over it, fools!!

The president is supposed to show some measure of decorum and class! Sorry, but just because he is black doesn't mean he can get away with using slang or cuss words while making a public speech! :wtf: This man isn't your "brother" down the street. He is the POTUS!

This wasn't a "speech", it was a podcast interview for a show call "What the Fuck".

There was nothing inappropriate about what the President said. I urge everyone to listen to it, it was surprisingly interesting.

Yes there was. I heard some of it on television this morning. The issue is that he did not have to use that word. He represents all of us whenever he speaks.

Yes there was. I heard some of it on television this morning. The issue is that he did not have to use that word. He represents all of us whenever he speaks.

If you think he was "representing all of us", then you didn't listen to the interview at all.

It was a personal interview - about Obama the man, not the office.

If you think he was "representing all of us", then you didn't listen to the interview at all.

I heard some of it, and he wasn't talking about himself. He was talking about racism in America. So, you would be wrong. :D

ROFLMAO @ Obama the man. He's no man

No I wont shut up clown.

Of course I wont shut up clown. I dont know why you wasted time suggesting something so silly. No. I only use punctuation when I feel like it.

Cuz you're a clown.

Sorry. You dont even know what it means to be a real nigga. You dont even know what it means. :itsok:

I heard some of it, and he wasn't talking about himself. He was talking about racism in America. So, you would be wrong. :D

I am entirely unsurprised that the President's point blew right by you.

Who needs critical thinking when you've got fake outrage?

No, the point is blowing right by you. He could have easily gotten his point across without resorting to vulgarities.

Well it seems the left is OK with the use of the N word. I'll start using it whenever I mention Obama...it fits him to a tee
Well I call myself a real nigga all the time. Be safe using your word even though you wont do it anywhere but online or in the safety of your home. No one cares about that to be honest.

I only know you are a clown.
laugh.gif

Anyone that had a problem with what your POTUS said is a first rate clown.

Coming from an Obamabot such as yourself that means little. You look at him through rose colored classes and are either incapable of seeing him for what he really is or you refuse to.

Cuz you're a clown.

Sorry. You dont even know what it means to be a real nigga. You dont even know what it means. :itsok:

Oh but I do. I am a real nigga. Can you prove I'm not? No? Didn't think so.

No, the point is blowing right by you. He could have easily gotten his point across without resorting to vulgarities.
Evidently you dont understand how to speak and affect people. Thats why you are a clown.

I only know you are a clown.
laugh.gif

Anyone that had a problem with what your POTUS said is a first rate clown.

Apparently it is okay with all the clowns. :dunno:

Evidently you dont understand how to speak and affect people. Thats why you are a clown.

No, that's why I'm a nigga. :lol:

He made his point a lot stronger by using the word.

The amount of butthurt over it shows that it worked.

Cuz you're a clown.

Oh but I do. I am a real nigga. Can you prove I'm not? No? Didn't think so.
Of course I can prove you arent a real nigga. Tell me what it means and I can put this to rest pretty quickly. If you cant tell me what it means then we know "you just a wannabe".

He made his point a lot stronger by using the word.

The amount of butthurt over it shows that it worked.

It just revealed how really low class and ignorant he is. That's it. He and his wife are an embarrassment to this nation

Forum List

Back