Obama Uses N Word

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
Why is this news? Obama is Black. He can say it as much as he wants to.

Half black, half white makes him biracial.

Cue the asschap to cry the 'one drop of black' bullshit in 3, 2, 1 . . .
That was dumb post you just did. Did you realize you replied to me or did you think someone was going to be stupid enough to think you predicted something?

BTW Obama said he was Black. I think you have some research to do in order to get your story right.

Right on cue, you're so predictable.

obama can call himself a frog, doesn't make him one.

He's biracial. Period.
Yeah everybody figured out you were fortune teller.

Your POTUS is Black. Thats what it says on his census.

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public,"

^so that isn't True?

"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public,"

^so that isn't True?
You miss my point. If a libersl, black, teaper or conservative uses the word to discuss its impact....if ****** is used without malice...none of the above should be persecuted. Knee jerk reactions hinder positive discussion

Why the fuck is this a story? Who gives a shit?
Racist whites.

Everyone has a right to be racist if they want. Where is it written that you MUST like all people no matter what they race is?
I agree but what did that have to do with your question?

Because you said racist whites care about the N-word
Thats because you asked who cared....Why did you ask where something was written?

^so that isn't True?
You miss my point. If a libersl, black, teaper or conservative uses the word to discuss its impact....if ****** is used without malice...none of the above should be persecuted. Knee jerk reactions hinder positive discussion
I must miss your point. Saying the word isn't racist. It depends on intent.

^so that isn't True?
Racists assume he meant something bad because thats how they use it.

"none of the above should be persecuted."

oh pity the poor persecuted N word slingers. :lol: persecuted how exactly?

^so that isn't True?
I must miss your point. Saying the word isn't racist. It depends on intent.
That is what i am saying. Malicious is bad...but we can't automatically assime if a white person uses the word it is malicious. That's hypocritical...no?

Forum List

Back