Obama Uses N Word

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public,"

^so that isn't True?
You miss my point. If a libersl, black, teaper or conservative uses the word to discuss its impact....if ****** is used without malice...none of the above should be persecuted. Knee jerk reactions hinder positive discussion
I must miss your point. Saying the word isn't racist. It depends on intent.
That is what i am saying. Malicious is bad...but we can't automatically assime if a white person uses the word it is malicious. That's hypocritical...no?
I don't do that and I still don't get your point. Why are you crIticizing what Obama said?

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
"Racism, we are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say ****** in public,"

^so that isn't True?
You miss my point. If a libersl, black, teaper or conservative uses the word to discuss its impact....if ****** is used without malice...none of the above should be persecuted. Knee jerk reactions hinder positive discussion
That is what i am saying. Malicious is bad...but we can't automatically assime if a white person uses the word it is malicious. That's hypocritical...no?
White people should not be using the word at all. A white person says it in my prescence and he will be missing some teeth. Its like asking a woman when she is due without knowing if she is pregnant.

"none of the above should be persecuted."

oh pity the poor persecuted N word slingers. :lol: persecuted how exactly?
Losing a job....be incorrectly labeled....becoming infamous. I use a lot of racist terms....i do it to make fun of those who are serious...now excuse me....i have a wetback female coming over to perform oral sex....tomorrow, a k1ke.

^so that isn't True?
White people should not be using the word at all. A white person says it in my prescence and he will be missing some teeth. Its like asking a woman when she is due without knowing if she is pregnant.
we will have to agree to disagree on this one

"none of the above should be persecuted."

oh pity the poor persecuted N word slingers. :lol: persecuted how exactly?
Losing a job....be incorrectly labeled....becoming infamous. I use a lot of racist terms....i do it to make fun of those who are serious...now excuse me....i have a wetback female coming over to perform oral sex....tomorrow, a k1ke.
Why is that funny?

Why is this news? Obama is Black. He can say it as much as he wants to.

Half black, half white makes him biracial.

Cue the asschap to cry the 'one drop of black' bullshit in 3, 2, 1 . . .
That was dumb post you just did. Did you realize you replied to me or did you think someone was going to be stupid enough to think you predicted something?

BTW Obama said he was Black. I think you have some research to do in order to get your story right.

Right on cue, you're so predictable.

obama can call himself a frog, doesn't make him one.

He's biracial. Period.
Yeah everybody figured out you were fortune teller.

Your POTUS is Black. Thats what it says on his census.

No, you're just boringly predictable.

He's biracial, no matter how much wants to be, or calls himself, or which box he checks as, 'just' black.

Why is this news? Obama is Black. He can say it as much as he wants to.

That was dumb post you just did. Did you realize you replied to me or did you think someone was going to be stupid enough to think you predicted something?

BTW Obama said he was Black. I think you have some research to do in order to get your story right.

He's biracial. Period.

He's biracial, no matter how much wants to be, or calls himself, or which box he checks as, 'just' black.
To you maybe but what you think doesnt count anywhere except in your head. He said he was Black. He marked it down on the census instead of checking "byrachel". You can continue to delude yourself or come back to reality. Not really my concern which you chose but I will at least offer you an option.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/03/us/politics/03census.html?_r=0

"A White House spokesman confirmed that Mr. Obama, the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas, checked African-American on the 2010 census questionnaire."

Sorry dog.

He's biracial. Period.

To you maybe but what you think doesnt count anywhere except in your head. He said he was Black. He marked it down on the census. You can continue to delude yourself or come back to reality. Not really my concern which you chose but I will at least offer you an option.

"A White House spokesman confirmed that Mr. Obama, the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas, checked African-American on the 2010 census questionnaire."

Sorry dog.

Doesn't matter what little box he checks, and no matter how much he denies he's biracial or calls himself black ... obama is biracial. You just posted the proof. "... son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas ..." That's text-book definition. You and obama must have been absent the day they taught this.

If he said he was a frog and checked off a little box on some form, you'd believe he was a frog.

He's biracial. Period.

To you maybe but what you think doesnt count anywhere except in your head. He said he was Black. He marked it down on the census. You can continue to delude yourself or come back to reality. Not really my concern which you chose but I will at least offer you an option.

Sorry dog.

Doesn't matter what little box he checks, and no matter how much he denies he's biracial or calls himself black ... obama is biracial. You just posted the proof. "... son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas ..." That's text-book definition. You and obama must have been absent the day they taught this.

If he said he was a frog and checked off a little box on some form, you'd believe he was a frog.
Yeah. Actually it does matter. No amount of delusion is going to change that for you.

He's biracial. Period.

Sorry dog.

Yeah. Actually it does matter. No amount of delusion is going to change that for you.

So if he said he was a frog and checked off a little box on some form, you'd believe he was a frog. Got it.

Sorry dog.

So if he said he was a frog and checked off a little box on some form, you'd believe he was a frog. Got it.
He didnt say he was a frog and thats not an option on the census. Do you always struggle to make your point or did you eat paint chips laced with lead as a child?

Sorry dog.

He didnt say he was a frog and thats not an option on the census. Do you always struggle to make your point or did you eat paint chips laced with lead as a child?

So that's a yes, you'd believe him. Even though he'd be wrong .... as he is about being biracial.

White mother, black father = biracial child.

He's biracial. Period.

Sorry dog.

Where have you been? If you feel black, then you're black! :D

No, I'm a nigga. :biggrin: You're the clown. Get it straight, brother clown.
Sorry. You dont even know what it means to be a real nigga. You dont even know what it means. :itsok:

Oh but I do. I am a real nigga. Can you prove I'm not? No? Didn't think so.
Of course I can prove you arent a real nigga. Tell me what it means and I can put this to rest pretty quickly. If you cant tell me what it means then we know "you just a wannabe".

Hey, I've got the funk and the groove. :lol:
That was very white. That automatically renders you a wannabe.
lol.gif

Who are you to say? I feel like I'm black on the inside! :afro:

Forum List

Back