Obama Uses N Word

If you think he was "representing all of us", then you didn't listen to the interview at all.

It was a personal interview - about Obama the man, not the office.

I heard some of it, and he wasn't talking about himself. He was talking about racism in America. So, you would be wrong. :D

I am entirely unsurprised that the President's point blew right by you.

Who needs critical thinking when you've got fake outrage?

No, the point is blowing right by you. He could have easily gotten his point across without resorting to vulgarities.

He made his point a lot stronger by using the word.

The amount of butthurt over it shows that it worked.

It just revealed how really low class and ignorant he is. That's it. He and his wife are an embarrassment to this nation
You are a global embarrassment to your people.

If you think he was "representing all of us", then you didn't listen to the interview at all.

I heard some of it, and he wasn't talking about himself. He was talking about racism in America. So, you would be wrong. :D

No, the point is blowing right by you. He could have easily gotten his point across without resorting to vulgarities.

It just revealed how really low class and ignorant he is. That's it. He and his wife are an embarrassment to this nation

:lol:

Do you really believe that you're in a position to judge anyone's "class"?

Right????
lol.gif

I'm a taxpaying citizen of this nation and I'm Obama's employer. Figure it out, egghead. And get past you're anything but a typical libturd egghead. Nothing to take serious

Cuz you're a clown.
That doesnt make sense. You are a clown and you didnt tell yourself to shutup?

No, I'm a nigga. :biggrin: You're the clown. Get it straight, brother clown.
Sorry. You dont even know what it means to be a real nigga. You dont even know what it means. :itsok:

Oh but I do. I am a real nigga. Can you prove I'm not? No? Didn't think so.
Of course I can prove you arent a real nigga. Tell me what it means and I can put this to rest pretty quickly. If you cant tell me what it means then we know "you just a wannabe".

Hey, I've got the funk and the groove. :lol:

I'm a taxpaying citizen of this nation and I'm Obama's employer. Figure it out, egghead. And get past you're anything but a typical libturd egghead. Nothing to take serious
Just because you pay taxes doesnt get you a job as a judge. Do you honestly think you are qualified to judge class? I dont think I have heard anything this funny in a long time. :rofl:

That doesnt make sense. You are a clown and you didnt tell yourself to shutup?

No, I'm a nigga. :biggrin: You're the clown. Get it straight, brother clown.
Sorry. You dont even know what it means to be a real nigga. You dont even know what it means. :itsok:

Oh but I do. I am a real nigga. Can you prove I'm not? No? Didn't think so.
Of course I can prove you arent a real nigga. Tell me what it means and I can put this to rest pretty quickly. If you cant tell me what it means then we know "you just a wannabe".

Hey, I've got the funk and the groove. :lol:
That was very white. That automatically renders you a wannabe.
lol.gif

No, not quite. You're an impotent clown who's only outlet for the frustration inherent in your powerlessness are internet message boards that allow you to anonymously vent your bile.

If you're Obama's "employer", why don't you "fire" him?

Why won't he listen to you, if you're his boss?

No, not quite. You're an impotent clown who's only outlet for the frustration inherent in your powerlessness are internet message boards that allow you to anonymously vent your bile.

You really are a stupid little man. Someone dared to diss your mulatto Messiah and you get all snippy LMAO Now run along, you're a first class bore

i always knew there was a white racist Democrat buried deep in him.
Either you didnt listen to his comments or you must be illiterate.

Like ants to a pile of shit, that's how this nation flows when it comes to Obama...and I'm sooooo glad he's finally standing by the shit t
What is getting tiresome is the conservative media pandering to the American Stupid over shit that is irrelevant and nonsense...that is what is getting tiressome!!

No, our president's speeches are heard around the world, by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and many other important people. When he speaks, he isn't just speaking amongst the "brothers." He has to maintain a sense of class and decorum because he embodies the United States of America!

This wasn't a "speech", it was a podcast interview for a show call "What the Fuck".

There was nothing inappropriate about what the President said. I urge everyone to listen to it, it was surprisingly interesting.

Yes there was. I heard some of it on television this morning. The issue is that he did not have to use that word. He represents all of us whenever he speaks.

ROFLMAO @ Obama the man. He's no man

If your definition of a man is the clowns running around today, ie all conservative morons, than yes, Obama is not a man....he's quite the opposite.....Obama actually has a brain, so lets just call him a decent human being that can think and chew gum at the same time...something you nuts fail miserable at.

Like ants to a pile of shit, that's how this nation flows when it comes to Obama...and I'm sooooo glad he's finally standing by the shit t
No, our president's speeches are heard around the world, by foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and many other important people. When he speaks, he isn't just speaking amongst the "brothers." He has to maintain a sense of class and decorum because he embodies the United States of America!

This wasn't a "speech", it was a podcast interview for a show call "What the Fuck".

There was nothing inappropriate about what the President said. I urge everyone to listen to it, it was surprisingly interesting.

Yes there was. I heard some of it on television this morning. The issue is that he did not have to use that word. He represents all of us whenever he speaks.

If your definition of a man is the clowns running around today, ie all conservative morons, than yes, Obama is not a man....he's quite the opposite.....Obama actually has a brain, so lets just call him a decent human being that can think and chew gum at the same time...something you nuts fail miserable at.

You couldn't be more wrong.

You really are a stupid little man. Someone dared to diss your mulatto Messiah and you get all snippy LMAO Now run along, you're a first class bore

Oh, what names can't you morons come up with that isn't disrespectful to the President....So help me you morons need to get a life and as for the Mulatto comment, congrats...you just described your future grandkids, hint hint

You couldn't be more wrong.
You are never right.

Yet you havent fired Obama yet. What gives? Arent you his employer?

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
Why is this news? Obama is Black. He can say it as much as he wants to.

Half black, half white makes him biracial.

Cue the asschap to cry the 'one drop of black' bullshit in 3, 2, 1 . . .

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it

That was dumb post you just did. Did you realize you replied to me or did you think someone was going to be stupid enough to think you predicted something?

BTW Obama said he was Black. I think you have some research to do in order to get your story right.

That was dumb post you just did. Did you realize you replied to me or did you think someone was going to be stupid enough to think you predicted something?

BTW Obama said he was Black. I think you have some research to do in order to get your story right.

Right on cue, you're so predictable.

obama can call himself a frog, doesn't make him one.

He's biracial. Period.

Forum List

Back