Obama Uses N Word

I wonder if Obama's black half beat up his white half for using the word ?
He is not half white. His mom is part Black.

You have to go back centuries to connect his mother to a person of color.

She is commonly referred to as white, where Obama's father is black.

Obama therefore is considered half black, half white.

There is no doubt that he is biracial no matter how much obama insists he's "just" black ... he's not and never will be. Period.

When did he ever insist he was just black? And what on earth does this have to do with his statement?
Apparently on the census and he never refers to himself as biracial ... even though he is the definition of biracial with a white mother and black father.

Nothing, asslips insists that obama is black and not biracial.

:poke:

this post thanked by zoom boing

Anyone who says or believes I should not pronounce or write the word niggar. (Why do you suppose I am forced to mis-spell the word rather than write it in its proper form?)

poor babies think common decency standards on a privately owned forum is censorship...

Barack Obama says the N-word to Marc Maron s podcast - CNNPolitics.com

HOLY SHIT. President Obama in an interview dropped the grandaddy of forbidden racist slurs. He said race relations is about "more than just being polite" enough not to say "nigg@r" Iin public.

Um...Mr. President....you're half white. Raised by a white family. YOU cant say that!

And how does CNN react? Black racist Marc Lamont Hill...CNN analyst...said "its quite impressive" how Obama casually said it and just smoothly worked it in the conversation. And they immediately switched to....talking about the VA budget.

It goes without saying....if South Carolina Republican governor Nikki Haley....who is Indian and less white than Obama....had uttered that same phrase...itd be "Breaking News" all day.

Fuck man. We need to wake up to how the media is playing us.
I don't watch CNN, as it is full of trolls. I still remember their 'atheist discrimination panel', which was more discriminatory than the discrimination they were discussing.

Anyone who says or believes I should not pronounce or write the word niggar. (Why do you suppose I am forced to mis-spell the word rather than write it in its proper form?)

poor babies think common decency standards on a privately owned forum is censorship...
Censorship is censorship whether it occurs in a privately owned forum or is imposed by government. The difference exists in the legality.

Again: legal or illegal, censorship is censorship.

Got it?

Censorship is censorship whether it occurs in a privately owned forum or is imposed by government. The difference exists in the legality.

Again: legal or illegal, censorship is censorship.

Got it?

private censure of individuals and/or private censorship of offensive words is private, and contrary to popular belief, has absolutely nothing to do with free speech of the 1st amendment. got it?

How is saying the word "n-i-g-g-e-r" a problem (when used as obama used it)? If he had said "the N word" instead, everyone would know he was saying "n-i-g-g-e-r" anyway.

This place used to be more opened minded and didn't run from free speech. They had the attitude that if you're offended then speak up, shut up, or get over it. They caved to whiners whose little feelings are hurt by a word. Hell, by words ... they even removed any form of negative feedback, not even a 'dislike' button. Because 'ouchie! someone said something that hurt my little feelings!'.

:rolleyes:

How is saying the word "n-i-g-g-e-r" a problem (when used as obama used it)? If he had said "the N word" instead, everyone would know he was saying "n-i-g-g-e-r" anyway.

This place used to be more opened minded and didn't run from free speech. They had the attitude that if you're offended then speak up, shut up, or get over it. They caved to whiners whose little feelings are hurt by a word. Hell, by words ... they even removed any form of negative feedback, not even a 'dislike' button. Because 'ouchie! someone said something that hurt my little feelings!'.

When Gumby was in charge the n word was also banned. Also, I'm pretty sure they ban it to keep the stormfront idiots from overrunning the forum.

When Gumby was in charge the n word was also banned. Also, I'm pretty sure they ban it to keep the stormfront idiots from overrunning the forum.

Gumby :lol:

You used to be able to use the word here, I remember seeing it and discussing it in a few threads and it wasn't *'d out.

Do you think it was/is wrong to use in the context obama used it? For anyone, not just cause he's president.

You used to be able to use the word here, I remember seeing it and discussing it in a few threads and it wasn't *'d out.

Do you think it was/is wrong to use in the context obama used it? For anyone, not just cause he's president.
No, I don't think it was wrong. Like I said before, how you are using the word is what matters. If someone is calling black people ******* in an effort to demean or terrorize them, THAT is racist. Discussing a word isn't racist.

except when it's gratuitous trolling repetitive 'discussion' designed to demean and taunt...

No, I don't think it was wrong. Like I said before, how you are using the word is what matters. If someone is calling black people ******* in an effort to demean or terrorize them, THAT is racist. Discussing a word isn't racist.

We are in agreement.

Definitely not. Why would it be wrong? His usage was not intended to offend anyone. He used the word academically, to make a point, and there is no reason for anyone to be offended by it.

Barack Obama is a highly intelligent, unusually articulate fellow. His use of the English/American language is usually impeccable and this example is no exception.

"The American Negro will not be truly free until the word niggar no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin)

Slavery is abolished. Jim Crow segregation is outlawed. The endless conflict over a word with antiquated meaning serves no purpose other than keeping its meaning (whatever that is) alive.

Forum List

Back