Obama Uses N Word

Right on cue, you're so predictable.

obama can call himself a frog, doesn't make him one.

He's biracial. Period.
Yeah everybody figured out you were fortune teller.

Your POTUS is Black. Thats what it says on his census.

No, you're just boringly predictable.

He's biracial, no matter how much wants to be, or calls himself, or which box he checks as, 'just' black.
To you maybe but what you think doesnt count anywhere except in your head. He said he was Black. He marked it down on the census. You can continue to delude yourself or come back to reality. Not really my concern which you chose but I will at least offer you an option.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/03/us/politics/03census.html?_r=0

"A White House spokesman confirmed that Mr. Obama, the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas, checked African-American on the 2010 census questionnaire."

Sorry dog.

Doesn't matter what little box he checks, and no matter how much he denies he's biracial or calls himself black ... obama is biracial. You just posted the proof. "... son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas ..." That's text-book definition. You and obama must have been absent the day they taught this.

If he said he was a frog and checked off a little box on some form, you'd believe he was a frog.

Where have you been? If you feel black, then you're black! :D

Oh, I forgot. In retarded liberal land what you "feeel" you are, you are!

"none of the above should be persecuted."

oh pity the poor persecuted N word slingers. :lol: persecuted how exactly?

Losing a job....be incorrectly labeled....becoming infamous. I use a lot of racist terms....i do it to make fun of those who are serious...now excuse me....i have a wetback female coming over to perform oral sex....tomorrow, a k1ke.

:rolleyes-41:

Confederate flag deserves history's harsh verdict

150622062922-columbia-south-carolina-anti-confederate-flag-june-20-2015-medium-plus-169.jpg

"you're taking over our country," Roof exclaimed, "and you have to go."

In his manifesto, Roof confessed that he chose Charleston because of its connection with history: "I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to whites in the country." Stating that "segregation is not a bad thing," Roof's blog photographs are littered with historical symbols of racial oppression (both domestic and global): a photograph of Roof standing next to wax slaves, the South African flag during apartheid, Nazi-era symbols, the Rhodesian flag, the burning of the American flag and, most prominently, the Confederate flag.

Confederate flag deserves history s harsh verdict - CNN.com

Since we all know what "N word" means, might as well say it. Not saying it is kind of immature and silly.
. . .immature and silly -- and stupid, and unintelligent, and ridiculous, and shamefully patronizing.

"The American negro will not be truly free until the word nigga no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind."

The nonsensical use of the term "N-word," even when used in academic context, is nothing more or less than childishly demonstrated contempt for the First Amendment and a clear example of patronizingly stupid social cowardice.

No one, negro or caucasian, has the right to edit my vocabulary.

Since we all know what "N word" means, might as well say it. Not saying it is kind of immature and silly.
. . .immature and silly -- and stupid, and unintelligent, and ridiculous, and shamefully patronizing.

"The American negro will not be truly free until the word nigga no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind."

The nonsensical use of the term "N-word," even when used in academic context, is nothing more or less than childishly demonstrated contempt for the First Amendment and a clear example of patronizingly stupid social cowardice.

No one, negro or caucasian, has the right to edit my vocabulary.

Personally, I feel very uncomfortable using that word. I hate PC stuff too, but whenever I say that word, I just feel . . . wrong. I don't think it should be illegal or anything though, but I would definitely consider it almost like a cuss word.

I wonder why that word was always used on the Jeffersons with no problem in 1975?

childishly demonstrated contempt for the First Amendment and a clear example of patronizingly stupid social cowardice.

be brave enough to be your crude self while hiding behind the 1st amendment, sally...

speaking of patronizing? :rolleyes:

I thought only black people were supposed to be allowed to use that word.

White people can use it in private
So how do you explain Obama using it publicly?
Hes the Black POTUS. Most powerful man on the planet from what I hear.

And that is why he needs to maintain a level of respect and dignity and probably not use such words in public.
He did maintain a high level of respect and dignity. Who says he didnt?

I thought only black people were supposed to be allowed to use that word.

White people can use it in private
So how do you explain Obama using it publicly?
Hes the Black POTUS. Most powerful man on the planet from what I hear.

And that is why he needs to maintain a level of respect and dignity and probably not use such words in public.
He did maintain a high level of respect and dignity. Who says he didnt?

Not if he is using cuss words, he isn't.

Forum List

Back