Obama Uses N Word

I thought only black people were supposed to be allowed to use that word.

White people can use it in private
So how do you explain Obama using it publicly?

The black side of Obama used it publicly
He has no black side. His absentee alleged father was an African national from a country with virtually no involvement in the slave trade. His only black American heritage comes from his white side.

Hes the Black POTUS. Most powerful man on the planet from what I hear.

And that is why he needs to maintain a level of respect and dignity and probably not use such words in public.
He did maintain a high level of respect and dignity. Who says he didnt?

Not if he is using cuss words, he isn't.
Who told you that it meant he didnt have a high level of respect or dignity?

I thought only black people were supposed to be allowed to use that word.

The black side of Obama used it publicly
He has no black side. His absentee alleged father was an African national from a country with virtually no involvement in the slave trade. His only black American heritage comes from his white side.
His mom and dad both have Black in them.

I wonder why that word was always used on the Jeffersons with no problem in 1975?

Nigga is different from ******. I thought the word was already out on that?

He clearly didn't say Nigga if you watched the clip

Either you are joking or you cant read or hear properly.

You need EAR SURGERY because I watched it again and he didn't say Nigga

You need new ears and eyes. Did you notice it says nigga on the title? How old are you that you didnt hear the word nigga?

And that is why he needs to maintain a level of respect and dignity and probably not use such words in public.

Unlike yourself, I am smart enough to not have to be told. I already know the proper way to conduct myself in public.

Unlike yourself, I am smart enough to not have to be told. I already know the proper way to conduct myself in public.
So in other words its just your opinion? I figured.

Mr. Obama....you say its not polite to say it in public. Um....as a half white man....you cant say it anywhere. Ever.

Is he racist? Obviously.

that is the asshole he is....he said it isn't right to say it in public...as he is saying it in public....and the democrat president uses the n word.....he is a racist....he sees the world and people by race......he sat in a racist church for 20 years.....

I have yet to hear democrats explain that....

Mr. Obama....you say its not polite to say it in public. Um....as a half white man....you cant say it anywhere. Ever.

Is he racist? Obviously.

that is the asshole he is....he said it isn't right to say it in public...as he is saying it in public....and the democrat president uses the n word.....he is a racist....he sees the world and people by race......he sat in a racist church for 20 years.....

I have yet to hear democrats explain that....
Explain to who?

Personally, I feel very uncomfortable using that word. I hate PC stuff too, but whenever I say that word, I just feel . . . wrong. I don't think it should be illegal or anything though, but I would definitely consider it almost like a cuss word.
I believe you are describing the effect of persistent social pressure applied in the interest of censorship. The discomfort you feel is the first stage effect of inculcated conditioning -- commonly called brainwash.

While it is offensive to call someone a niggar there is absolutely nothing wrong or offensive about using the word in an academic context, as the President did. To forbid the use of the word under any circumstances is simply an exercise in presumptive authority and should be ignored.

Last edited:
Personally, I feel very uncomfortable using that word. I hate PC stuff too, but whenever I say that word, I just feel . . . wrong. I don't think it should be illegal or anything though, but I would definitely consider it almost like a cuss word.
I believe you are describing the effect of persistent social pressure applied in the interest of censorship. The discomfort you feel is the first stage effect of inculcated conditioning -- commonly called (brainwash).

While it is offensive to call someone a niggar there is absolutely nothing wrong or offensive about using the word in an academic context, as the President did. To forbid the use of the word under any circumstances is simply an exercise in presumptive authority and should be ignored.

I don't see how that word is academic in any way. There are other more tasteful words that can be used.

I wonder if Obama's black half beat up his white half for using the word ?
He is not half white. His mom is part Black.

You have to go back centuries to connect his mother to a person of color.

She is commonly referred to as white, where Obama's father is black.

Obama therefore is considered half black, half white.

There is no doubt that he is biracial no matter how much obama insists he's "just" black ... he's not and never will be. Period.

I wonder if Obama's black half beat up his white half for using the word ?
He is not half white. His mom is part Black.

You have to go back centuries to connect his mother to a person of color.

She is commonly referred to as white, where Obama's father is black.

Obama therefore is considered half black, half white.

There is no doubt that he is biracial no matter how much obama insists he's "just" black ... he's not and never will be. Period.
When did he ever insist he was just black? And what on earth does this have to do with his statement?

Forum List

Back