Obama Uses N Word

i'm not offended, i'm laughing at your offense to feeling PUSSIFIED by not being able to say the N word.

Uh, he DIDN"T use "the N word", he said "******". As he, and anyone else, should. This PC "the N word" crap just gives the word "******" more power. Get over it.

eta: oh look, I forgot that this site went and got itself pussified. Asterisks out the word n-i-g-g-e-r. This place used to be so much more open minded.

that's the typical excuse for cowards who feel "pussified" by common decency standards...

face it, using that N word gives you a mad rush and makes YOU feel full of "power" o_O

obama just used the word n-i-g-g-e-r, rather than saying "the N word". So you're calling him a coward who is pussified by decency standards, he used it to get a mad rush of power? :lol: Ok, you go with that.

calling all mangy socks... please set that valerie c*nt straight!

i'm not offended, i'm laughing at your offense to feeling PUSSIFIED by not being able to say the N word.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

What I actually said: oh look, I forgot that this site went and got itself pussified. Asterisks out the word n-i-g-g-e-r. This place used to be so much more open minded.

This site got pussified, not me. I've used the word n-i-g-g-e-r on occasion -- as obama did -- rather than caving to some retarded pc version of it.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

What I actually said: oh look, I forgot that this site went and got itself pussified. Asterisks out the word n-i-g-g-e-r. This place used to be so much more open minded.

This site got pussified, not me. I've used the word n-i-g-g-e-r on occasion -- as obama did -- rather than caving to some retarded pc version of it.

takes wicked big ballz not to "cave to the PC". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thus far 4 threads already on Obama saying the N word....you people have really got to get a life. Seriously.....as many names as this man and his intire family has been called since taking office and him not responding to any of it....saying the N word is the least of his problems or ours. Thanks to white conservative haters, he's earned the right to us a word all you white mf's have called us and him since the damnd boat ride...get over it, fools!!

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
Why is this news? Obama is Black. He can say it as much as he wants to.

:desk:......but....but.....but......he pronounced it like a white man.........
What is the relevance of how he pronounced it? He was making a point. White people get really mad when a Black person uses a word they get publicly shamed for using. :laugh:

Seriously...he did. Sure....he said it to make a valid point....but I can remember a tesper tslk shoe host who lost his job using it in the same way. No link....google it
Why is this news? Obama is Black. He can say it as much as he wants to.

:desk:......but....but.....but......he pronounced it like a white man.........
What is the relevance of how he pronounced it? He was making a point. White people get really mad when a Black person uses a word they get publicly shamed for using. :laugh:

Typical bs....always taking shit out of context to make a anti Obama point. I agree, if people were to listen to the whole comment he was making, it wouldn't be an issue and if white people are angry because they can't use the word?????WTF does that mean? They can say the word, have said the word all they won't...just don't say it to the wrong person.

What I wonder is why this makes the news but Obamas work with My Brothers Keeper initiative is kept out of the news?

Com'on, this is a now brainer (smile). We're talking about he and Michelle giving each other a fist bump, the earlier part of his campaigning and it became a nation shameful event, remember? Now every does it. President Obama will go down in history as being the most scrutinized president in our nations history. Nothing this man says or do that is productive to this country will ever be praised, its only the negative shit the conservative white media loves to harp on to please the haters that thrive in this country.

What I wonder is why this makes the news but Obamas work with My Brothers Keeper initiative is kept out of the news?

Com'on, this is a now brainer (smile). We're talking about he and Michelle giving each other a fist bump, the earlier part of his campaigning and it became a nation shameful event, remember? Now every does it. President Obama will go down in history as being the most scrutinized president in our nations history. Nothing this man says or do that is productive to this country will ever be praised, its only the negative shit the conservative white media loves to harp on to please the haters that thrive in this country.

The liberal media has really scrutinized President Zippy........:cuckoo:.

The liberal media has really scrutinized President Zippy........:cuckoo:.
Of course they scrutinized Bush. We are talking about Obama.

Thus far 4 threads already on Obama saying the N word....you people have really got to get a life. Seriously.....as many names as this man and his intire family has been called since taking office and him not responding to any of it....saying the N word is the least of his problems or ours. Thanks to white conservative haters, he's earned the right to us a word all you white mf's have called us and him since the damnd boat ride...get over it, fools!!

The president is supposed to show some measure of decorum and class! Sorry, but just because he is black doesn't mean he can get away with using slang or cuss words while making a public speech! :wtf: This man isn't your "brother" down the street. He is the POTUS!

Forum List

Back