Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff

Oh, I don't doubt there were a few.....but like the drunken rantings of LGS? I doubt quite that colorful.

Kilt-O'Dyke is still blabbering about me long after I left this thread.. ;-)

For some reason I've always been able to get beneath her tubby skin..

If you "left this thread" why are you still here?

BTW...we are discussing Presidential vacations....remember? Is that getting thru the alcoholic haze?

That would be a "no". :lol:

How many vacations and WH parties is this son of a bitch going to take in 6 months?? 1, 2, 3, 5, 10??? We just found out today that 41% of WHITE America is poor, below the poverty line meaning they can't even afford to feed their families and this jerkoff acts like money grows on tree's BILLING US, the taxpayers for his MULTI-MILLION dollar vacations.. Are there going to be special programs set up for WHITE Americans now?? Advance placement in colleges, schools, welfare, etc over blacks and Hispanics???

Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff | WashingtonExaminer.com

The man just came back from a $100M taxpayer funded trip to his homeland in Africa, and now he wants to spend millions more on another vacation in Martha's Vineyard?

Must be nice to be able to take so many exotic trips while a lot of us peasants can barely survive financially, let alone scrape up enough money to afford a trip to Disneyworld.

Obabble will gather the staff every day for 5 minutes to fudge employment numbers so as to expand the middle class as promised.

Kilt-O'Dyke is still blabbering about me long after I left this thread.. ;-)

For some reason I've always been able to get beneath her tubby skin..

If you "left this thread" why are you still here?

BTW...we are discussing Presidential vacations....remember? Is that getting thru the alcoholic haze?

That would be a "no". :lol:

Quoting yourself and answering yourself? May you should put down the bottle? :cuckoo:

C'mon guys and gals, the man is exhausted.

Besides the MINUTE he gets BACK from vacation he will "pivot" to the jobs issue.

Besides the MINUTE he gets BACK from vacation he will "pivot" to the jobs issue.

Of course he's exhausted. He made an appearance at the G8 to vacation in Europe. Then there was the African vacation. All those vacations are exhausting. He needs a good vacation to rest up from those vacations.

Of course he's exhausted. He made an appearance at the G8 to vacation in Europe. Then there was the African vacation. All those vacations are exhausting. He needs a good vacation to rest up from those vacations.

Damn straight, eating all of that tax payer provided caviar is tough work.

Vacationer-In-Chief_Infographic_600x800.png

you are including the Crawford ranch which was a working White House - just like LBJ's ranch was.
And I notice you didn't list LBJ.

How many vacations and WH parties is this son of a bitch going to take in 6 months?? 1, 2, 3, 5, 10??? We just found out today that 41% of WHITE America is poor, below the poverty line meaning they can't even afford to feed their families and this jerkoff acts like money grows on tree's BILLING US, the taxpayers for his MULTI-MILLION dollar vacations.. Are there going to be special programs set up for WHITE Americans now?? Advance placement in colleges, schools, welfare, etc over blacks and Hispanics???

Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff | WashingtonExaminer.com

From your article:
"It was renovated 10 years ago by Rick Sundberg/Olson Kundig Architects, which is bragging about the Obama visit on the company's website."

I wonder how much they are charging Obama for the free publicity?

The hotel rooms alone will cost between $135,000 and $207,000. It's unknown how much the home rental for the president's family and their closest friends will set the Obamas back. The WHite House has said in the past that the president and Mrs. Obama pay for their own food and lodging during vacations, as has been the practice in previous administrations.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unavailable-August-holiday.html#ixzz2aXwBE0ej
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't post based on facts do you?

The hotel rooms alone will cost between $135,000 and $207,000. It's unknown how much the home rental for the president's family and their closest friends will set the Obamas back. The WHite House has said in the past that the president and Mrs. Obama pay for their own food and lodging during vacations, as has been the practice in previous administrations.

Read more: Obama family will slum it at $7.6 MILLION vacation paradise, with the usual $21 million digs unavailable during August holiday | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't post based on facts do you?

They have to whine about something.....you know.

Forum List

Back