Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff

And yet, the White House Tours for school kids continue to be cancelled.

Hopenchange!

how cute, the liberals ganged up to whine about class and who is Christian or not

that is a sight to see...and laugh my ass off over

I'm a gang now....cool. Give me my hoodie, Skittles and Ice Tea.

How bout this for under your kilt all that wool must get hot :cool:

397_profile_img1_littletrees.jpg

Examiner- So how is this total BS?

Why is the black president not allowed to take nice vacations, like any Harvard lawyers would, let alone presidents? BTW, everything you know about it is total Pubcrappe, hater dupes....

awww, how cute...you got the color of his skin in there...

you hypocrites SHOULD of been on this board when the Bushes only went TO THEIR RANCH for some time off....the spitting and raging by the left was precious...

now lets all just forget the black President and wifeypoo DO OWN A HOME...but for some reason the black president and the wifeypoo can't see it fitting to save the taxpayers money and go there...

No, didn't happen, we just like to point outthat W and RR took 2-3x as many days off when you people go off. Sorry Dems aren't multimillionnaires with huge vacation compounds across the country LOL
How many people go to their city home for a vacation, moron?:badgrin:

The Examiner again? You haven't noticed their Obama vacation stories are a BS disgrace, for hater dupes only?

And yet, the White House Tours for school kids continue to be cancelled.

Hopenchange!

Same funding, boedicca?

It's all taxpayer money at the end of the day, sugar.

True...but the funding goes into different piles. For example...military funding cannot be used for school lunches. So..would Presidential security (and this is the money we are talking about with this Martha's Vineyard vacation) be in the same funding pile with WH tours?

Why is the black president not allowed to take nice vacations, like any Harvard lawyers would, let alone presidents? BTW, everything you know about it is total Pubcrappe, hater dupes....

you hypocrites SHOULD of been on this board when the Bushes only went TO THEIR RANCH for some time off....the spitting and raging by the left was precious...

now lets all just forget the black President and wifeypoo DO OWN A HOME...but for some reason the black president and the wifeypoo can't see it fitting to save the taxpayers money and go there...

No, didn't happen, we just like to point outthat W and RR took 2-3x as many days off when you people go off. Sorry Dems aren't multimillionnaires with huge vacation compounds across the country LOL

The Examiner again? You haven't noticed their Obama vacation stories are a BS disgrace, for hater dupes only?

There's a vast difference between a President going to spend some time at his home (and working there) and what Obama and his Awful Wife do with their Billionaire Wannabe vacations paid for by the taxpayers.

There's a vast difference between a President going to spend some time at his home (and working there) and what Obama and his Awful Wife do with their Billionaire Wannabe vacations paid for by the taxpayers.

What would be that difference? Aren't Presidents allowed vacations?

Sounds like a nice vacation. What's the problem?

Indeed - like dubya's vacations except that according to some people the country was at greater risk when dubya was awake, at work and thinking. Reagan was the same.

really it didn't happen? Were you on this board during the Bush Presidency? oh wait, you joined when the black President was elected..
You can pretend things didn't happen you and the left these days are good at that...

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice vacation. What's the problem?

Indeed - like dubya's vacations except that according to some people the country was at greater risk when dubya was awake, at work and thinking. Reagan was the same.

Nope...Presidential vacations are Presidential vacations. Some people seem to think they aren't allowed.

Examples of Dem OPs ranting about Bush's vacations? LOL

hey, they can believe you or someone who was here then...

no matter...but I won't play your all games...it's just childish and the pathetic you people have become

Last edited:
Examples of Dem OPs ranting about Bush's vacations? LOL

Oh, I don't doubt there were a few.....but like the drunken rantings of LGS? I doubt quite that colorful.

Kilt-O'Dyke is still blabbering about me long after I left this thread.. ;-)

For some reason I've always been able to get beneath her tubby skin..

If you "left this thread" why are you still here?

BTW...we are discussing Presidential vacations....remember? Is that getting thru the alcoholic haze?

Forum List

Back