Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff

I honestly don't know what you're talking about Petey, Bodey, Aaroneland, whatever the fuck your name is this week Sockie.. nor do I really care.. Any fuckinbody who wears a kilt as a chick with knee socks and sandals is fuckin retarded and a goob to boot.. so blow it out your real fat azz!

Again, not only the bizarre imagery....but rambling on about imaginary stuff that only YOU know you are talking about.

What kind of ideas are rattling around loose in that head of yours? Weird.

Spit the fuckin donut out and speak English, you fat biatch.. One more time?

A-Crash-Course-in-Meltdown-Management.jpg

Sorry but no..not something I do.

But I bet you are good at it.

You definitely got the lips.

:thup:

lol I don't know whether to thank you or smack you a good one..

Lighten up Francis.

You may be a little on the harsh side when it comes to politics..

But you are easy on the eyes.

:eusa_angel:

I give as good as I get.. if you don't want to incur my return fire, then don't fucking post insults to me to begin with.. I never draw first blood.. but I damn sure finish it. So, rule of thumb..don't fuckin whine and pitch a biatch when you attack someone and they return fire.. Rather simple, no? (Not you Sallow.. for the most part you're pretty cool for a librul.. good looking too)

LOL Sorry..bad typo.. You suck his dick.. the question is, do you deep throat him often? As to what that idiot Bush spent, fuck him too.. he needs to pay back the Treasury along with your god Obama.. Will you call your Barack Obama to do the same????

It can be a telling thing...watching the kind of imagery you use.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about Petey, Bodey, Aaroneland, whatever the fuck your name is this week Sockie.. nor do I really care.. Any fuckinbody who wears a kilt as a chick with knee socks and sandals is fuckin retarded and a goob to boot.. so blow it out your real fat azz!

:lmao::thup:

Examiner- So how is this total BS?

Why is the black president not allowed to take nice vacations, like any Harvard lawyers would, let alone presidents? BTW, everything you know about it is total Pubcrappe, hater dupes....

It can be a telling thing...watching the kind of imagery you use.

Again, not only the bizarre imagery....but rambling on about imaginary stuff that only YOU know you are talking about.

She got the kilt, socks and sandals right...also huge fat azz was right on the money..I guess she saw those photos as well. You know the one you claimed was data mined that you had posted on photobucket? :badgrin:

She got the kilt, socks and sandals right...also huge fat azz was right on the money..I guess she saw those photos as well. You know the one you claimed was data mined that you had posted on photobucket? :badgrin:

What in the world are YOU mumbling about? Are you drinking the same rotgut as LGS?

Hell yea.. it made me realize why she's a fucking dyke.. What man would hose Bodey much less look at her?! We could do a poll in the flame zone and ask what man would do Bodey?? Even with a bag over his freakin face.. I'll bet NONE.. Not even you dumb libruls.

What in the world are YOU mumbling about? Are you drinking the same rotgut as LGS?

I am talking about that FUCKING HUGE KILTED ASS YOU HAVE, you lying fuck dyke ****. We all saw the photos...now try and claim they dont exsist...lying bitch.

Hell yea.. it made me realize why she's a fucking dyke.. What man would hose Bodey much less look at her?! We could do a poll in the flame zone and ask what man would do Bodey?? Even with a bag over his freakin face.. I'll bet NONE.. Not even you dumb libruls.

You just caused Republicans to lose the kilt wearing demographic. I hope you're happy.

I am talking about that FUCKING HUGE KILTED ASS YOU HAVE, you lying fuck dyke ****. We all saw the photos...now try and claim they dont exsist...lying bitch.

Again, besides you getting drunk with LGS (that's a sight, I bet) what in the world are you referring to?

She got the kilt, socks and sandals right...also hugte fat azz was right on the money..I guess she saw those photos as well. You know the one you claimed was data mined that you had posted on photobucket? :badgrin:
why respond? all it will be is a lie. dumb lyin c&$@

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

She got the kilt, socks and sandals right...also hugte fat azz was right on the money..I guess she saw those photos as well. You know the one you claimed was data mined that you had posted on photobucket? :badgrin:

What?

wish I could rep u LOL

What?

what? huh? or derail is all u ever say. or something political with no substance. STFU
BTW LGS I like where this thread went HAHA

Forum List

Back