Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff

Yes..Bush was practically a workaholic..
Now watch this drive! - YouTube

I think he sucked regardless of his Crawford vacays.. that's the difference in you and I.. you sick Odumbo's dick on command, no matter the circumstance.. I don't give a shit about George Bush or establishment Statists.. You're nothing more than a Zombie like the majority of Americans.
Sick Dick?

That's kinda a great name for a Rock Band..no?

LOL Sorry..bad typo.. You suck his dick.. the question is, do you deep throat him often? As to what that idiot Bush spent, fuck him too.. he needs to pay back the Treasury along with your god Obama.. Will you call your Barack Obama to do the same????

I think he sucked regardless of his Crawford vacays.. that's the difference in you and I.. you sick Odumbo's dick on command, no matter the circumstance.. I don't give a shit about George Bush or establishment Statists.. You're nothing more than a Zombie like the majority of Americans.

You will make campaign calls for the next Republican candidate. Bush 3.0. Hack!

I've been at the Beverly Hilton when Biden was there and when obama was there. The security was monumental but no one was kept out. I was searched and the dogs sniffed me but no one kept me out. I had to upend my handbag and take off my jacket.

Sick Dick?

LOL Sorry..bad typo.. You suck his dick.. the question is, do you deep throat him often? As to what that idiot Bush spent, fuck him too.. he needs to pay back the Treasury along with your god Obama.. Will you call your Barack Obama to do the same????

It can be a telling thing...watching the kind of imagery you use.

Sick Dick?

I honestly don't know what you're talking about Petey, Bodey, Aaroneland, whatever the fuck your name is this week Sockie.. nor do I really care.. Any fuckinbody who wears a kilt as a chick with knee socks and sandals is fuckin retarded and a goob to boot.. so blow it out your real fat azz!

Sick Dick?

^ lacks credibility to talk about anyones "imagery"

I honestly don't know what you're talking about Petey, Bodey, Aaroneland, whatever the fuck your name is this week Sockie.. nor do I really care.. Any fuckinbody who wears a kilt as a chick with knee socks and sandals is fuckin retarded and a goob to boot.. so blow it out your real fat azz!

Is this the beginning of another LGS meltdown? I fucking love these. :popcorn:

Sick Dick?

Sorry but no..not something I do.

But I bet you are good at it.

You definitely got the lips.

:thup:

You outted yourself yesterday, like you always do Bodey.. you said Bayonets and Horses.. ONLY Bodey says that.. Also, you've only recently taken interest in me flaming my threads.. that's because I rarely respond to one of your other 6 or so personalities.. You're pathetic. A dyke with no life who sits around in kilts, posting on NUMEROUS message boards all day, every day..

Sick Dick?

lol I don't know whether to thank you or smack you a good one..

You outted yourself yesterday, like you always do Bodey.. you said Bayonets and Horses.. ONLY Bodey says that.. Also, you've only recently taken interest in me flaming my threads.. that's because I rarely respond to one of your other 6 or so personalities.. You're pathetic. A dyke with no life who sits around in kilts, posting on NUMEROUS message boards all day, every day..

What sock uses their real name as a username? I said "Bayonets and Horses" because your now famous thread was failure on an epic level. It was fucking hilarious. :lol:

Oh and lastly for all of my adoring fans who spam my threads with their constant insults and whiney farts.. I never meltdown.. I'm the same every fucking day. .. Go use your BS psychobabble on your dopey librul friends where it actually works.. Morons. lol

Again, not only the bizarre imagery....but rambling on about imaginary stuff that only YOU know you are talking about.

What kind of ideas are rattling around loose in that head of yours? Weird.

Again, not only the bizarre imagery....but rambling on about imaginary stuff that only YOU know you are talking about.

Spit the fuckin donut out and speak English, you fat biatch.. One more time?

Spit the fuckin donut out and speak English, you fat biatch.. One more time?

Again, this seems to be about the things YOU are most familiar with....donuts, "fat biatch"...etc. So, what are you raving about now? And what type of alcohol is fueling it this time?

id say both? :dunno:

Lighten up Francis.

You may be a little on the harsh side when it comes to politics..

But you are easy on the eyes.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back