Obama Vineyard vacation at $7.6m private resort, over 75 rooms booked for staff

She got the kilt, socks and sandals right...also huge fat azz was right on the money..I guess she saw those photos as well. You know the one you claimed was data mined that you had posted on photobucket? :badgrin:

What in the world are YOU mumbling about? Are you drinking the same rotgut as LGS?

I am talking about that FUCKING HUGE KILTED ASS YOU HAVE, you lying fuck dyke ****. We all saw the photos...now try and claim they dont exsist...lying bitch.

Wow....talk about the class of our Conservative women

and she claims to be a ............Lady

Last edited:
Examiner- So how is this total BS?

Why is the black president not allowed to take nice vacations, like any Harvard lawyers would, let alone presidents? BTW, everything you know about it is total Pubcrappe, hater dupes....

awww, how cute...you got the color of his skin in there...

you hypocrites SHOULD of been on this board when the Bushes only went TO THEIR RANCH for some time off....the spitting and raging by the left was precious...

now lets all just forget the black President and wifeypoo DO OWN A HOME...but for some reason the black president and the wifeypoo can't see it fitting to save the taxpayers money and go there...

Last edited:
What in the world are YOU mumbling about? Are you drinking the same rotgut as LGS?

I am talking about that FUCKING HUGE KILTED ASS YOU HAVE, you lying fuck dyke ****. We all saw the photos...now try and claim they dont exsist...lying bitch.

She is also a respectable, Christian woman. :lol:

We're gathered here to see all of the LIBRUL Zombs cry and whine over bad words.. These poor baby killing posters are biatching about civility..

It's the same as always.. you pansy assed bed wetting losers come in throwing insults and when it's returned, you cry like fucking babies.. lol

I posted that dumbass, and I aint no lady or christian. I just cant stand that lying dyke ****.

We're gathered here to see all of the LIBRUL Zombs cry and whine over bad words.. These poor baby killing posters are biatching about civility..

It's the same as always.. you pansy assed bed wetting losers come in throwing insults and when it's returned, you cry like fucking babies.. lol

I like how they are blaming you for my posts...fucking idiots.

I like how they are blaming you for my posts...fucking idiots.

;-) Love your posts btw

how cute, the liberals ganged up to whine about class and who is Christian or not

that is a sight to see...and laugh my ass off over

Forum List

Back