Obama visits prison, finally looks like he's come home

Why doesnt Obama, release the White Collar crimminals like he is doing for the drug crimminals, that have been jailed for non violent crimes? Could it be that Obama is a racist, and doesnt like releasing "WHITIE"?

I had to chuckle watching him walk around in a federal prison. Anyone else thought he looked like he was finally where he belonged?

Obama pushes reform with prison trip - CNNPolitics.com

No its a good thing, he has taken care of a lot while in office and now prison and sentencing reform is next. The minor drug criminals who are not dealers are lots better than the white collar criminals who are the rich slime who steal from others. Jail is for them, rapist, murderers, pedophiles and drug pushers, those who cause harm to others.

The minor drug criminals who are not dealers are lots better than the white collar criminals who are the rich slime who steal from others.
Are you telling me those who do drugs dont steal money from others to support their addiction? Boy have you a lot to learn.

aPbJc6N.jpg

The minor drug criminals who are not dealers are lots better than the white collar criminals who are the rich slime who steal from others.
Are you telling me those who do drugs dont steal money from others to support their addiction? Boy have you a lot to learn.
And we all know addicts don't commit OTHER crimes. Gads the degree off criminality among lefties boggles the mind.

I had to chuckle watching him walk around in a federal prison. Anyone else thought he looked like he was finally where he belonged?

Obama pushes reform with prison trip - CNNPolitics.com

No its a good thing, he has taken care of a lot while in office and now prison and sentencing reform is next. The minor drug criminals who are not dealers are lots better than the white collar criminals who are the rich slime who steal from others. Jail is for them, rapist, murderers, pedophiles and drug pushers, those who cause harm to others.
what the rw mouth-breathers, who have posted in this thread, don't know is that prison is more expensive than college and guess who foots the bill to house these non-violent offenders :up: The same clueless rw'ers who posted in this thread.

Why doesnt Obama, release the White Collar crimminals like he is doing for the drug crimminals, that have been jailed for non violent crimes? Could it be that Obama is a racist, and doesnt like releasing "WHITIE"?

Why do you want white collar criminals to be let go? Other than they might be white?

Stealing a TV is a bit different than stealing someones life savings. Unless your TV that you have is your life savings.

Stealing a TV is a bit different than stealing someones life savings. Unless your TV that you have is your life savings.
You break into somebody's house to take their tv. But I like to watch you defend criminals and addicts as somehow harmless. No wonder your community is plagued by violence.

Why should drug offenders be released for breaking the law, if white collar crimminals shouldnt be released? I mean Dumbocrats are all about fairness right? And to you libs , i am using <SARCASM> to make this point about your RACIST president. Figures that libs are so dumb that they dont know sarcasm when it presents itself?

Why should drug offenders be released for breaking the law, if white collar crimminals shouldnt be released? I mean Dumbocrats are all about fairness right? And to you libs , i am using <SARCASM> to make this point about your RACIST president. Figures that libs are so dumb that they dont know sarcasm when it presents itself?
Generally speaking, sarcasm, satire and humor (aside from potty humor and lame You're so fat' jokes) fly right over their heads. They aren't equipped for higher thinking.

I mean, are you doing the childlike false comparisons like "If a orange is called a Orange, why not call a Banana a yellow?"

Again, I'll ask, why do you believe white collar criminals should be let out? Do you have any explanation other than because they may be white? And none of the people Obama released are white?

He and his midget Iranian woman who is actually pulling Obama's strings.

should go visit IRAN and never come back

good riddance

Forum List

Back