Obama vs Clinton... Best Liar

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's a close call but I tend to go with Clinton although Obama has 3+ years to go and his lies are more devastating to the well being of the country.

If it was whining.. Obama would win hands down...:thup:

Clinton by a mile. If Obama wasn't our FBP, he would be laughed out of office.

Clinton is the perfect politician.
I imagine he could look you in the eye as he tells you a joke,reach inside your jacket and take your wallet,squeeze your wife's breast,tell you he screwed your daughter last night and not screw up the punch line of the joke.And you walk away feeling good you just met the former President.

Obama is out there and he now just seems to be counting down the days until his next gig.
He doesn't seem to me to really give a shit if anything gets done as his second term winds down.

Clinton wins this thing going away.
Obama doesn't give a crap.So why put any effort into lying.

I imagine he could look you in the eye as he tells you a joke,reach inside your jacket and take your wallet,squeeze your wife's breast,tell you he screwed your daughter last night and not screw up the punch line of the joke.And you walk away feeling good you just met the former President.

Obama is out there and he now just seems to be counting down the days until his next gig.
He doesn't seem to me to really give a shit if anything gets done as his second term winds down.

All good points...:thup:

It's a close call but I tend to go with Clinton although Obama has 3+ years to go and his lies are more devastating to the well being of the country.

I agree. Clinton wins that title by a landslide because he actually spoke, sans a teleprompter. Obama is silent on the latest scandals other than a simple denial.

Yea, whining is more his thing and blaming anyone and everyone but his own administration.

I also agree that he gets away with more because he is our first mixed race president.

Well stated. Ditto.

Clinton wins on style...

Oblammer wins on substance, far more potential damage from his policies, there will never be enough money to cover his crap...

It's been quite entertaining to watch Democrats and the captured media spinning both their cow flaps into gold...:lol:

Clinton lies are sexier..... Banana lies are more dangerous!

Hate to interrupt this republican circle jerk but you're avoiding bush? This was the world champion of prez liars if you consider damage done in lost lives and trillions spent due to lying about iraqwmd's. Obama and Clinton are lightweights. Give credit where credit is due.

Hate to interrupt this republican circle jerk but you're avoiding bush? This was the world champion of prez liars if you consider damage done in lost lives and trillions spent due to lying about iraqwmd's. Obama and Clinton are lightweights. Give credit where credit is due.

Nope.

The world champion of prez:

I
DID
NOT
HAVE
SEX
WITH
THAT
WOMAN!

Oscar winning performance!!:clap2:

...an Obama-teabagger or trained lemming... you decide...:rolleyes:

Nope.

The world champion of prez:

I
DID
NOT
HAVE
SEX
WITH
THAT
WOMAN!

Oscar winning performance!!:clap2:

Clinton taking credit for the economic boom was one of his biggest whoppers.

thought you were talking about Hillary at first. She did a pretty good job of it in the Benghazi hearing...

Obama lies about things everyone knows are bullshit but he has an entire media organization to convince the idiots in this country that it doesn't matter that he's a lying fuck. Half of them don't know and the rest don't friggen give a shit.

Clinton didn't have that. Clinton had to get by on pure talent. Back when he was POTUS most of America could tell right from wrong.

Last edited:
Clinton is a better liar because he actually likes people. That is why he's a better politician than Obama..when Bubba said he "feels our pain", he actually believed it. Obama wears a thin veneer of concern for anyone other than himself. He really dislikes the public.

You'd have to define what you mean by "best liar" to me.

To me a good liar can tell a lie with a straight face and get away with it, while a terrible liar tells lies but could not get away with it if his/her life depended on it.

Clinton wins the "best liar" award when it comes to just the two named candidates. Jason threw in Bush earlier, I don't think Bush beats Clinton by this definition. Clinton was good, very good.

Immie

Clinton is a better liar because he actually likes people. That is why he's a better politician than Obama..when Bubba said he "feels our pain", he actually believed it. Obama wears a thin veneer of concern for anyone other than himself. He really dislikes the public.

His unnecessary closing of White House tours pretty much indicates what Obama thinks of the public.

Forum List

Back