🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Wants Calorie Info Posted on Vending Machines

Wait until I tell diabetics they dont get caught in bad blood sugar situations.

Yes, most take their diabetes seriously and take charge of their health, and yes that means making sure they don't get stuck without a proper food source. Hell, I'm not even diabetic and I make sure of it. And if they do get stuck? They know what type of food they need to get into their bodies, even if it's only crap from a vending machine.

Diabetes must have telepathy as a side effect. They just know.

Yes, they know what type of food they need to get into their bodies. Sorry you have trouble understanding that.

Funny because you said they dont get stuck then said "even if they do get stuck" which was my entire point.

You missed this: MOST Since MOST is not ALL, an IF was needed. Derp. Again, yes they know what type of food they need to get into their bodies, even if the only food available is from a vending machine.

Because posting this info has led to people being thinner and healthier, right? Oh yeah.

Fatty's are going to hate being reminded that their piss-poor food choices are-----are their choice but-----but personally, I think only those states that have a majority of overweight/obese people should have to comply with this law.

God forbid fatty's educate themselves to the point of realizing they're making stupid food choices. If you're a fatty and you ignore the labels and new signs - blame yo'se'f.

Not hard to tell who the fatty's on this thread are huh?

god forbid you weren't such a judgmental ass
what people weight is none of you snobs business

Yeah, ya really think so? Fat people are costing me money. Every year my insurance premiums go up I think of people who can't stop eating crap that makes them fat. It effects everyone's insurance costs..Weren't you bitching about your tax dollars supporting freeloaders? Well, it's the same damn thing.

Fatty's are going to hate being reminded that their piss-poor food choices are-----are their choice but-----but personally, I think only those states that have a majority of overweight/obese people should have to comply with this law.

God forbid fatty's educate themselves to the point of realizing they're making stupid food choices. If you're a fatty and you ignore the labels and new signs - blame yo'se'f.

Yeah, ya really think so? Fat people are costing me money. Every year my insurance premiums go up I think of people who can't stop eating crap that makes them fat. It effects everyone's insurance costs..Weren't you bitching about your tax dollars supporting freeloaders? Well, it's the same damn thing.

Obese people should pay more for their insurance, since they cost more to insure.

just kill them all then that will save money...after them round up all the smokers, drinkers, drugies, prostitutes, and the killing beat can go on and on..and save us all money

Educating consumers is the first step.

O'course, we need to make decent food affordable and available to everyone and that's not going to happen.

I actually had a fairly recent experience where I was stuck eating vending machine shit or nothing at all. The worst was that it was in a hospital, of all places. No other choices so it would have been nice to read which of the packaged garbage had the fewest amount of shit in it.

The people who are against this are fatsos and don't want to admit they shove this crap into their gob every day.

just kill them all then that will save money...after them round up all the smokers, drinkers, drugies, prostitutes, and the killing beat can go on and on..and save us all money

Now that's drastic, don't you think, but it's better than regulations that would save all the folks who pay healthcare insurance. I think you got something there! :lol:

Funny -- when the topic was FDA thinking about taking trans fats off the GRAS list, the opposition was all about how "they're listed on the label, and that's a good thing". But here labels become a bad thing.

More info: BAD.

Funny -- when the topic was the content of Duck Dynasty or Lush Rimjob the argument was "hey, don't want it? change the dial".

Don't want the extra info? Don't read it.

Not rocket surgery.

This latest regulation will cause prices to be raised on vending machine items, which will cause people to buy marginally less. That's how the calorie savings will be achieved.

Now that's drastic, don't you think, but it's better than regulations that would save all the folks who pay healthcare insurance. I think you got something there! :lol:

I pay for those damn uninsured motorist you think I like that? whoever came up with that should be run over with a bus
we get screwed all the way around...

Educating consumers is the first step.

O'course, we need to make decent food affordable and available to everyone and that's not going to happen.

I actually had a fairly recent experience where I was stuck eating vending machine shit or nothing at all. The worst was that it was in a hospital, of all places. No other choices so it would have been nice to read which of the packaged garbage had the fewest amount of shit in it.

The people who are against this are fatsos and don't want to admit they shove this crap into their gob every day.
Food has never been as affordable as it is now.
"We" don't need to make anything available to anyone. "We" need to take responsibility for our own health and let the gov't et. al. fuck off. If you dont know that eating a dozen chocolate bars a day is really bad for you then you are probably too stupid to live.

This latest regulation will cause prices to be raised on vending machine items, which will cause people to buy marginally less. That's how the calorie savings will be achieved.

Now there's a thought.
Look how many people quit smoking when cigarettes went to $8-10 a pack!

omg, and the rest of people who didn't can just take up the ass...and that is hurting the poor mostly..

I don't see how some of you think that was a good idea because you hate smokers, cigarettes, etc..
but right on cue they are now coming after YOUR FOOD...so sit back and enjoy

Tax Meat to Reduce Methane Emissions and Global Warming, Say Scientists | EcoWatch

Last edited:

Now there's a thought.
Look how many people quit smoking when cigarettes went to $8-10 a pack!

omg, and the rest of people who didn't can just take up the ass...and that is hurting the poor mostly..

I don't how some of you think that was a good idea because you hate smokers, cigarettes, etc..
but right on cue they are now coming after YOUR FOOD...so sit back and enjoy

Riiiiiiiight... because mean old Big Tobacco and the gummint is taking money out of their pockets and the poor smokers bear no responsibility for their own choices.

Also this just in: tobacco ain't food.

Forum List

Back