Obama Websites INOPERATIVE...

polls_leave_Obama_alone_2011_989325_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Yup! Obama clearly coded his website poorly, he probably spent too much time micromanaging the post office over the past week to really load-test the servers he set up.

This means the healthcare reform is a failure.

Just another day in Oblahmaland....

Obamacare users 'sent to pages with incomplete or nonsense text'...
SURPRISE: Feds approve taxpayer subsidies for abortion coverage...
Navigators warned: Don't leave tax returns on fax machine...
Senate votes to keep massive subsidy for itself...
Sebelius: 'We're about to make some history'...
Obama: Expect months of 'glitches'...
MERCK to fire another 8,500...

Oh, you already got yours? Excellent! But unlike you, purple teletubby - I work for a living.

Sweeping floors at Walmart doesn't constitute a real job, lardass, but if that's the best you can do - good luck.

Oh, you already got yours? Excellent! But unlike you, purple teletubby - I work for a living.

Sweeping floors at Walmart doesn't constitute a real job, lardass, but if that's the best you can do - good luck.

Oh god, my bad. I should have known, with your social skills, right? They wouldn't want to risk you attempting to interact with the customers.

Sweeping floors is perfectly fine work. You hold your head high, hear me?

Blow it out your ass.

After we're broke, bankrupted, ruined and ruled by the Chicoms, it will come out that Barry wasn't the real president all along.....Moochelle was.

MichelleObamaAngry_zps7f01baac.jpg

so if someone can't afford healthcare and their plan is going to be subsidized, what plan will they be given? a high deductible bronz plan or a full coverage cadilac plan? i mean would it be fair to have a working american who can barely afford healthcare but makes just too much to be subsidized be stuck with a high deductable because that is all he can afford, while someone who does nothing and returns nothing to society gets the free ride

Libberhoids.... you OWN this clusterfuck... !!!! LOL!!!!

I can't wait until they start finding it out.....the VERY hard way. Their former physician visit will soon be done by a student nurse, no doubt....:lol:

Yep, our healthcare will now resemble ambulance chasing attorneys who put a paralegal on your lawsuit....You wait six hours in the outter office, 3 hours in an examination room, and just as you're about to book, in walks a valley girl in a candy-striper uniform twerking to a Miley tune on her I-Pad. :lol:

.You wait six hours in the outter office, 3 hours in an examination room, and just as you're about to book, in walks a valley girl in a candy-striper uniform twerking to a Miley tune on her I-Pad. :lol:

IF... and I do mean IF... you can get an appointment.

so if someone can't afford healthcare and their plan is going to be subsidized, what plan will they be given? a high deductible bronz plan or a full coverage cadilac plan?
They pick which plan they want, regardless of whether subsidies will cover part/all of it.

i mean would it be fair to have a working american who can barely afford healthcare but makes just too much to be subsidized be stuck with a high deductable because that is all he can afford, while someone who does nothing and returns nothing to society gets the free ride
You bring an interesting point. I believe the bottom line is no, it wouldn't be fair someone who does nothing gets the free ride.

Forum List

Back