Obama welcomes Americans who thwarted train attack

It must suck to live in such a bizarro fantasy world.

It would be wonderful if that were a fantasy, Jake.

Lois Lerner
Operation Choke Point

Fucking Guido called, he wants his Mafia back from the Obama administration...

Tell us how the conservatives care about Americans. Denying them their own freedoms of choice and denying them the right to live their lives with someone they love.
Denying them the right to a decent livable wage. Tell us all the great things they do for America.
When they are for companies moving overseas to find workers there they can exploit to pay low wages too.
They, you conservatives, are such humanitarians. And true Americans.
Your colors always shine. And it is the color of contempt and greed.

For all the conservatives that never see anything good that President Obama does.

Only because one of them was a black guy.
that and the dems now have one thing they can keep pointing to as if its proof that they actually care about Americans.
If this was just after an election, they would never have been mentioned by the poo stain in the white house.
sounds like you fell into the plantation talking points.
Is not funding something taking away the right to do it?
Gay Marriage became legal under a republican congress
companies would not move over seas if the democrats didnt tax them to death and try to force them to pay foolish wages.
Nobody has a right to 15 an hour, pay is earned.
if not funding abortion is restricting a right, then I expect to be funded by the government for my future handgun purchases, that means your tax dollar buys guns for those of us that want them.

But all of that aside, tell me again what it is that the left does that they dont expect others to pay for?

Jake 5000 sounds awesome! What's your excuse, shortbus?
Lack of inhalant use. If I huffed 3,000 cases of Easy-Off, I could match the intellect of G5000. 30,000 and I could match you.
I'll have to accept your expertise on inhalant abuse, but it explains a lot.
Yeah, not even a good try. Hey, if you had a brain, you wouldn't be an assclown.
You're boring. Your retorts don't have enough imagination to make this worthwhile. I'm going to go and play with my grandson. At least the conversation will be at a much higher level.

Lack of inhalant use. If I huffed 3,000 cases of Easy-Off, I could match the intellect of G5000. 30,000 and I could match you.
Yeah, not even a good try. Hey, if you had a brain, you wouldn't be an assclown.
You're boring. Your retorts don't have enough imagination to make this worthwhile. I'm going to go and play with my grandson. At least the conversation will be at a much higher level.

Or at least closer to your maturity level.

For all the conservatives that never see anything good that President Obama does.
Conservatives will now turn against these heroes.
HUH?.....Dude...That comment falls well short of stupid..Here's your sign
Any sign of cooperation or amicability towards Obama is an automatic death knell to RWNJ's. No republican will ever speak about these three men in an admiring way ever again. Unless, of course, they pull a Ben Carson and use Obama's invitation to insult him.

You can prove my point so well.
Thank you.
When CEO pay has increased exponentially in the past 3 decades and a workers wages have risen , not..
you make my point very clear.
Thank you for accepting my facts.

Tell us how the conservatives care about Americans. Denying them their own freedoms of choice and denying them the right to live their lives with someone they love.
Denying them the right to a decent livable wage. Tell us all the great things they do for America.
When they are for companies moving overseas to find workers there they can exploit to pay low wages too.

that and the dems now have one thing they can keep pointing to as if its proof that they actually care about Americans.
If this was just after an election, they would never have been mentioned by the poo stain in the white house.
companies would not move over seas if the democrats didnt tax them to death and try to force them to pay foolish wages.
if not funding abortion is restricting a right, then I expect to be funded by the government for my future handgun purchases, that means your tax dollar buys guns for those of us that want them.

But all of that aside, tell me again what it is that the left does that they dont expect others to pay for?

So the RWnuts were lying when they said Obama was ignoring them?

Gee, big surprise.

You can prove my point so well.
Thank you.
When CEO pay has increased exponentially in the past 3 decades and a workers wages have risen , not..
you make my point very clear.
Thank you for accepting my facts.

I havent made any of your points. You on the other hand have failed to show what the democrats have done for anyone other than try to restrict rights and reduce their spendable income.

Conservatives will now turn against these heroes.
HUH?.....Dude...That comment falls well short of stupid..Here's your sign
Any sign of cooperation or amicability towards Obama is an automatic death knell to RWNJ's. No republican will ever speak about these three men in an admiring way ever again. Unless, of course, they pull a Ben Carson and use Obama's invitation to insult him.
And yet no one here has said any such thing...

Or at least closer to your maturity level.
Perhaps, but still higher than yours. Like the Byrds said, "coming down fast, but still miles above you". :rock:

Forum List

Back