Obama will again remind us what is the top priority.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Terrorist attack 38 killed, Radical Islam AGAIN, ISIS AGAIN, and the top priority from our Muslim-In-Chief? "We must not be mean to Muslims." And Obama's ventriloquist dummy Hillary will parrot his words reading off the teleprompter AGAIN. Maybe we'll get to hear Lizzy Pale Squaw weigh in too! Oh won't that be special?

Terrorist attack 38 killed, Radical Islam AGAIN, ISIS AGAIN, and the top priority from our Muslim-In-Chief? "We must not be mean to Muslims." And Obama's ventriloquist dummy Hillary will parrot his words reading off the teleprompter AGAIN. Maybe we'll get to hear Lizzy Pale Squaw weigh in too! Oh won't that be special?
John Kerry has already addressed the issue for the evening news.

So I doubt you will hear anything from the rest of The White House at all.

So don't hold your breath in the meantime.

It's not good for you. Holding your breath could make your head explode.

By the way nobody had taken credit so far therefore other than we strongly suspect it was Islamists because of the suicide vests, we don't yet know if it was ISIS or some other anti-Turk group.

It is always best to fact check yourself before you shoot your mouth of like Trump does.

John Kerry has already addressed the issue for the evening news.

So I doubt you will hear anything from the rest of The White House at all.

So don't hold your breath in the meantime.

It's not good for you. Holding your breath could make your head explode.

By the way nobody had taken credit so far therefore other than we strongly suspect it was Islamists because of the suicide vests, we don't yet know if it was ISIS or some other anti-Turk group.

It is always best to fact check yourself before you shoot your mouth of like Trump does.

I am already calling "bullshit" on this alleged attack. ISIS hasn't had a better ally than Turkey's government that has been used as a conduit to funnel arms and other resources to CIA/MOSSAD/ Saudi Intel/MI5/MI6 supported ISIS mercenaries fighting a proxy war aginst Syria on behalf of the globalists....it reeks of a "false flag" event to me. I can't wait to see the crisis actors in this little play.....hope they are better than the ones that were used at Orlando....

Forum List

Back