Obama Wusses Out After Philippines President Calls Him Out...

What an odd OP. What exactly is your gripe? That our president didn't dive into the gutter and engage with a thug leader who was killing people without due process? You really think this idiots words exude any respect or cause any level of humiliation? I don't think so

Hussein's a wuss. And he should mind his own business. Many nations around the world are completely sick & tired of U.S. meddling.
How did he meddle? By stating his opinion? Wouldn't a real wuss not say a thing when asked about confrontational actions of other world leaders?

Folks around the world have had enough of nations like the U.S. and Great Britain constantly meddling in their affairs. They don't have the right to micromanage every nation on earth. I give Mr. Duterte a lot of credit. It takes real guts to stand up to them.
I'll ask again, how exactly did they meddle or micromanage?

He's stirring shit up. He's speaking on things that are none of his business. That's what the U.S. always does. It tries to micromanage every nation on earth. And many around the world are over it.

You are supporting Trump, right?

What an odd OP. What exactly is your gripe? That our president didn't dive into the gutter and engage with a thug leader who was killing people without due process? You really think this idiots words exude any respect or cause any level of humiliation? I don't think so
Republicans go to "kill the gays" rallies here. So is it any surprise they aren't bothered with people killing the helpless in other countries.

When they say "Make America Great Again", they don't mean share our democratic values to make the world a better place. They mean "Make America white again" at any cost.
I sure as hell hope you are wrong and it's only the irrelevant nutters that think that way. I appreciate the balance that conservative principles bring to our progressive nation and think the contrast of ideologies is a valuable part of our political system. We just need to grow up and drown out the partisan babies

After he got called out, he could have been a man and at least showed up. But spare everyone the pompous preachy shite. The U.S. no longer holds any moral high ground. Those days have been long gone.

As per usual, Obama has been presented with a scenario in which he cannot win.

He was being attacked for not engaging Rodrigo Duterte. He gets attacked by the same people for engaging Rodrigo Duterte. Now that he reverts to not attacking Rodrigo Duterte, and the same people attack him for not engaging.

I do not like Barack Obama, but I am convinced he is going to get attacked by the same group of people no matter what he does.

No, he did attack Duterte. He accused him of awful things he knows nothing about. Just more preachy hypocrite shite coming from another U.S. leader. He should have just kept his mouth shut and minded his own business.

I sure as hell hope you are wrong and it's only the irrelevant nutters that think that way. I appreciate the balance that conservative principles bring to our progressive nation and think the contrast of ideologies is a valuable part of our political system. We just need to grow up and drown out the partisan babies

You say this as the nation "progressively" heads towards authoritarianism and civil radicalism.

You say this as the nation "progressively" heads towards authoritarianism and civil radicalism.
It depends on what you are looking at... Our civil rights have always been progressing towards more freedom and equal opportunity. You have a point when it comes to the government footprint which where I value the conservative balance

It depends on what you are looking at... Our civil rights have always been progressing towards more freedom and equal opportunity. You have a point when it comes to the government footprint which where I value the conservative balance

Classic conservatism, being opposition to political reform, never succeeds.

The roles of the state expands overtime, even when its power is heavily challenged due to outside interference and civil discontent.

Classic conservatism, being opposition to political reform, never succeeds.

The roles of the state expands overtime, even when its power is heavily challenged due to outside interference and civil discontent.
You're the anarchist right?

Forum List

Back