Obama Wusses Out After Philippines President Calls Him Out...

By discouraging an ally from shooting citizens dead in the streets without a trial? He can't say that but your buddies can rave on and on about knuckle dragging Muslims who are living on another continent. Make up your mind.

pffft please, consistency is over-rated, don't you know there is important partisan hacking to be done?

Kudos to President Duterte. He told Hussein to mind his own business. And now Hussein is refusing to meet with him. More nations around the world need to start calling out nations like the U.S. and Great Britain on their constant meddling.

"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama

What was an embarrassing weekend for president Barack Obama, whose arrival at the G-20 summit in China was a case study in diplomatic humiliation, just turned even worse when on Monday, Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte warned the US president not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" when the two presidents meet at a summit in Laos in the coming days.

The topic of Duterte's 'killing spree', supposedly involving mostly criminals and drug-traffickers, without due process has raised eyebrows most recently by the United Nations, which urged the Philippines to stop executing and killing people linked to drug business and threatened that “state actors” could be punished...

Read More:
"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama | Zero Hedge

This just goes to show that you are batshit crazy. A Libertarian occupying himself with what foreign nations think. Days like this make me wish someone would accidentally push the shiny red button and end it all.

I'm supporting Duterte telling Hussein to mind his own damn business. More nations need to start standing up to constant U.S. meddling.

Duterte has decided to end his country's drug problems....he's had over 2,000 drug dealers shot on the streets. Maybe our fairy president should look into doing that in Chicago.

By discouraging an ally from shooting citizens dead in the streets without a trial? He can't say that but your buddies can rave on and on about knuckle dragging Muslims who are living on another continent. Make up your mind.

pffft please, consistency is over-rated, don't you know there is important partisan hacking to be done?

That's the problem. He should shut up and mind his own damn business. Who is he to think he has the right to preach to other nations about anything? He's murdered more women and children than Duterte ever could. The U.S. is in no position to cast stones.

Hussein's a wuss. And he should mind his own business. Many nations around the world are completely sick & tired of U.S. meddling.
How did he meddle? By stating his opinion? Wouldn't a real wuss not say a thing when asked about confrontational actions of other world leaders?

Folks around the world have had enough of nations like the U.S. and Great Britain constantly meddling in their affairs. They don't have the right to micromanage every nation on earth. I give Mr. Duterte a lot of credit. It takes real guts to stand up to them.
I'll ask again, how exactly did they meddle or micromanage?

He's stirring shit up. He's speaking on things that are none of his business. That's what the U.S. always does. It tries to micromanage every nation on earth. And many around the world are over it.
You prefer that he dodge the questions and not express his opinion? Not st d up for what he feels is right? Sounds like a wuss move right there. He didn't meddle, your over spinning it. Obama has every right to stand up for human rights and due process. It was an honorable act about dishonorable actions. You have a losing arguement

To hell with his 'right' to preach to others. He's murdered more women and children around the world than Duterte ever could. This is the problem with Americans. They truly believe their leaders possess some sort of 'Moral High Ground' on issues like this. They're completely dumbed-down and clueless.

That's the problem. He should shut up and mind his own damn business. Who is he to think he has the right to preach to other nations about anything? He's murdered more women and children than Duterte ever could. The U.S. is in no position to cast stones.

You are fucking crazy - United States will always oppose blatant human rights abuses, internally and externally.

I don't think anyone will agree with your ridiculous position that what happens in the world is none of our business.

I rarely agree with Obama, but I do in this case.

Some tinpot shithead goes on a public sailor-worthy rant just prior to a scheduled meeting he should have been cut from the schedule.

That's not even to say I even disagree with him killing drug dealers, but that level of disrespect shouldn't be overlooked.

You are fucking crazy - United States will always oppose blatant human rights abuses, internally and externally.

I don't think anyone will agree with your ridiculous position that what happens in the world is none of our business.

:laugh: Sure it will. Take a closer look at who's doing most of the invading and killing around the world. Here's a clue, it isn't Duterte and the Philippines.

Kudos to President Duterte. He told Hussein to mind his own business. And now Hussein is refusing to meet with him. More nations around the world need to start calling out nations like the U.S. and Great Britain on their constant meddling.

"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama

What was an embarrassing weekend for president Barack Obama, whose arrival at the G-20 summit in China was a case study in diplomatic humiliation, just turned even worse when on Monday, Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte warned the US president not to question him about extrajudicial killings, or "son of a bitch I will swear at you" when the two presidents meet at a summit in Laos in the coming days.

The topic of Duterte's 'killing spree', supposedly involving mostly criminals and drug-traffickers, without due process has raised eyebrows most recently by the United Nations, which urged the Philippines to stop executing and killing people linked to drug business and threatened that “state actors” could be punished...

Read More:
"Who Is He To Confront Me?" - Philippines President Unloads On "Son Of A Bitch" Barack Obama | Zero Hedge

This just goes to show that you are batshit crazy. A Libertarian occupying himself with what foreign nations think. Days like this make me wish someone would accidentally push the shiny red button and end it all.

I'm supporting Duterte telling Hussein to mind his own damn business. More nations need to start standing up to constant U.S. meddling.
I support him tucking tail and stating that he regrets the statement. Obamas wuss move totally blew up in his face, right?

Philippines leader Duterte expresses regret over foul-mouthed Obama comments | Fox News

Some tinpot shithead goes on a public sailor-worthy rant just prior to a scheduled meeting he should have been cut from the schedule.

That's not even to say I even disagree with him killing drug dealers, but that level of disrespect shouldn't be overlooked.

I hear ya, but he's very frustrated with the constant U.S. meddling. Many other nations and their leaders are as well.

Read More:

I support him tucking tail and stating that he regrets the statement. Obamas wuss move totally blew up in his face, right?

Philippines leader Duterte expresses regret over foul-mouthed Obama comments | Fox News

Should have showed up like a man. Instead he chose to run away and wuss out.

Kudos to President Duterte.
It looks like the nutters have found a new one to put up on a pedestal and worship along with the dictator from Russia.

The new one
images

And their favorite one
37ED0A1D00000578-3773938-image-m-2_1473066140582.jpg

President Obama looks like nothing would make him happier right now than to punch the living shit out of this sawed-off runt.

How did he meddle? By stating his opinion? Wouldn't a real wuss not say a thing when asked about confrontational actions of other world leaders?

Folks around the world have had enough of nations like the U.S. and Great Britain constantly meddling in their affairs. They don't have the right to micromanage every nation on earth. I give Mr. Duterte a lot of credit. It takes real guts to stand up to them.

He's stirring shit up. He's speaking on things that are none of his business. That's what the U.S. always does. It tries to micromanage every nation on earth. And many around the world are over it.
You prefer that he dodge the questions and not express his opinion? Not st d up for what he feels is right? Sounds like a wuss move right there. He didn't meddle, your over spinning it. Obama has every right to stand up for human rights and due process. It was an honorable act about dishonorable actions. You have a losing arguement

To hell with his 'right' to preach to others. He's murdered more women and children around the world than Duterte ever could. This is the problem with Americans. They truly believe their leaders possess some sort of 'Moral High Ground' on issues like this. They're completely dumbed-down and clueless.
And there's the diversion to a different subject... You lose

It looks like the nutters have found a new one to put up on a pedestal and worship along with the dictator from Russia.

The new one
images

And their favorite one

President Obama looks like nothing would make him happier right now than to punch the living shit out of this sawed-off runt.

Ha, pretty sure that wouldn't go too well for Hussein. I mean look at him. He's a frail little girly-man. :laugh:

And there's the diversion to a different subject... You lose

That's what Duterte was referring to. He told Hussein to shut up and mind his own damn business. He has no right to preach to others on anything.

I hear ya, but he's very frustrated with the constant U.S. meddling. Many other nations and their leaders are as well.

I do get that. Had he come out and said "we disagree and we'll discuss it when we meet", or something similar, he'd have been better off.

That sort of rant can't be given credibility, otherwise people are given the impression that they can talk to the US President like some punk, and I can't support that, as it undermines the country.

Duterte gave it a shot and it failed on him, but both countries are better off working together, and it seems they know it, so I'd imagine this gets ironed out....

The new one
images

And their favorite one

Ha, pretty sure that wouldn't go too well for Hussein. I mean look at him. He's a frail little girly-man. :laugh:
No doubt that is the way you would like it to go, you partisan Un-American scumbag.

Read More:

Haha, should have showed up like a man? Dude he handled it like a pro, the office of president demands respect and Obamas actions drew an apology and retraction from the Philippines...

What say you about Trumps comments when he insulted Obama for getting off the plane at the world summit on a metal staircase with no red carpet. He then stated that if Trump didn't get a red carpet he would have closed the door and flew away. Man move right?

Obama Denied Red Carpet in China; Trump Says He Would Have Left in a Huff

Read More:

Haha, should have showed up like a man? Dude he handled it like a pro, the office of president demands respect and Obamas actions drew an apology and retraction from the Philippines...

What say you about Trumps comments when he insulted Obama for getting off the plane at the world summit on a metal staircase with no red carpet. He then stated that if Trump didn't get a red carpet he would have closed the door and flew away. Man move right?

Obama Denied Red Carpet in China; Trump Says He Would Have Left in a Huff

Should have showed up and had a real discussion, without all the pompous high-horse preaching. U.S. leaders are in no position to cast stones. They don't possess any sort of moral high ground. They may feel they do, but they don't.

I do get that. Had he come out and said "we disagree and we'll discuss it when we meet", or something similar, he'd have been better off.

That sort of rant can't be given credibility, otherwise people are given the impression that they can talk to the US President like some punk, and I can't support that, as it undermines the country.

Duterte gave it a shot and it failed on him, but both countries are better off working together, and it seems they know it, so I'd imagine this gets ironed out....

The U.S. needs to stop all the high-horse preaching and meddling. It's holds no moral high ground anymore. It's invading and killing more than any other nation on earth. That's what Duterte was referring to when he told Obama that he better not start preaching.

Forum List

Back