Obama..Your fruits are showing.. Al Sharpton owes $4.5 million in unpaid taxes, Gruber,

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? King James Bible Matthew 7:16

Sharpton has been a regular face in New York and Washington political circles. The report points out that President Barack Obama has raised money for Sharpton's group, and that Sharpton attended the recent announcement that Loretta Lynch would be the White House's pick to be the next Attorney General.
Report Al Sharpton owes 4.5 million in unpaid taxes - CNN.com

Obama praises Gruber...
Townhall.com, 11/17
Watch Obama Talk About How He ‘Liberally Steals’ Jonathan Gruber’s Ideas Because He’s “Bright”
It turns out, Obama and Gruber go way back. The latest in the Gruber-Obama relationship comes from a Brookings Institute forum in 2006, where then-Senator Obama praised him as “bright” and someone he “liberally” steals ideas from. American Commitment has the video.

“You have already drawn some of the brightest minds from academia and policy circles, many of them I have stolen ideas from liberally, people ranging from Robert Gordon to Austan Goolsbee; Jon Gruber; my dear friend, Jim Wallis here, who can inform what are sometimes dry policy debates with a prophetic voice.”

Obama denounces Gruber..
The fact that some adviser who never worked on our staff expressed an opinion that I completely disagree with in terms of the voters is no reflection on the actual process that was run.”
Asked Sunday if he misled the public in order to get the federal health care bill passed, Obama said “No. I did not.”

“I would just advise every press outlet here: Pull up every clip and every story. I think it’s fair to say there was not a provision in the health care law that was not extensively debated and was fully transparent,” Obama said, according to Politico. “It was a tough debate.”
Obama admits stealing from Gruber The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net

Remember folks.. Obama denounces his friends... when will the friends "denounce" Obama???

haveyou notice when you see bull shit like this, it alwasy comes from some sort of right wing nut job group ... they even had the new your time printing it ... then I saw the authior ...you guess it.... it was a right wing nut job writer Political commentary from Andrew Rosenthal ... yeah like we will take that guy serious ...try again

haveyou notice when you see bull shit like this, it alwasy comes from some sort of right wing nut job group ... they even had the new your time printing it ... then I saw the authior ...you guess it.... it was a right wing nut job writer Political commentary from Andrew Rosenthal ... yeah like we will take that guy serious ...try again
Does it change the facts?

How about this "respected" source??

Mr. Sharpton has regularly sidestepped the sorts of obligations most people see as inevitable, like taxes, rent and other bills. Records reviewed by The New York Times show more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...ces-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?_r=0

Obama loved Gruber, praised him as a person so smart that even he, the great and wise Obama, stole ideas from him!!
Gruber visited the white house 19 times.
Gruber was paid a great deal of money to help write Obamacare .
Great Gruber!!

Now after exposing the truth, he's persona non grata.....Gruber who?

It's creepy how quickly Obama throws people (like his grandmother) under the bus.....

The only thing you take seriously is puckering your lips up to Obama's ass.

Are you saying "Reverand" Al doens't owe that money?

Mr. Sharpton has regularly sidestepped the sorts of obligations most people see as inevitable, like taxes, rent and other bills. Records reviewed by The New York Times show more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...ces-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?_r=0

That's the problem with Liberals. A source they support can state the same thing as a source they consider a right wing nut job group and when the latter says it, they discount the story.

Third thread on this non-issue.

How about a few more threads blaming Obama for other people's tax bills and other things over which he has no control?

Last edited:
If you talk like you type and spell you would need a dictionary to be understood.

The head race pimp is bulletproof, along with Jesse, Calypso Louie, and a few others.
Dims don their familar blinders and see no faults with any of the scumbags.

Heretofore Republicans have left them alone, wrongly IMO, probably wanting to avoid the avalanche of race cards that would come their way, but it might be time to kick them around in the next Congress. This administration has stirred up racial tensions, so what's there to lose? Go after Al Charlatan for his taxes and tell the rest of his ilk they're fair game too if they've got skeletons.

Obama's IRS Henchmen only target Conservatives/Republicans. It's a criminal organization at this point. This asshole President should have already been Impeached. Him and his IRS Henchmen should all be wearing orange jumpsuits.

I thought when you owed back taxes and didn't pay, you went to jail after years of not paying. Or is that when you don't know the president?

as I said Political commentary from Andrew Rosenthal ... ring wing nut job... funn only right winng nut job sites have this why's that HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back