Obama

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
I don't think, after years of hearing some fellow conservatives and the republicans constantly calling President Obama stupid names like 'Odumbo' and others, that they'll ever have a leg to stand on again in the future when they whine about name-calling and incivility. Especially when it is their candidate as president. I don't want to hear it. Neither political parties have a leg to stand on when it comes to this, but come on, some on the political Right really messed up.

ANY complaining by some on the Right in the future when their president is name-called and insulted should be met with EXTREME mocking and calling out by, well, everyone not them.

/rant

I don't think, after years of hearing some fellow conservatives and the republicans constantly calling President Obama stupid names like 'Odumbo' and others, that they'll ever have a leg to stand on again in the future when they whine about name-calling and incivility. Especially when it is their candidate as president. I don't want to hear it. Neither political parties have a leg to stand on when it comes to this, but come on, some on the political Right really messed up.

ANY complaining by some on the Right in the future when their president is name-called and insulted should be met with EXTREME mocking and calling out by, well, everyone not them.

/rant
Actually, the right put up with the same thing from the left when Bush was in office..... Nothing wrong with having the same set of rules!!!!

Actually, the right put up with the same thing from the left when Bush was in office..... Nothing wrong with having the same set of rules!!!!

Agreed, the moonbats went above and beyond with their vitriol.

I also totally expect them to act the same way when the next republicrat takes over.

I doubt anyone who insults the moonbat messiah will complain, if they do you're right to mock them.

The left is just getting their just desserts after their eight year tirade over Bush....that goes for Obama's kids also. The left whines leave the kids alone but forgets how they treated the Bush twins

/rant
Oh.

/rant
Yes, there are many, many, many yardsticks the psychos manufactured in the past six years, and I constantly remind them how much they are going to be butt hurt when those yardsticks are used against their favorite politician.

They especially hate it when their yardsticks are used retroactively. They were in comas from January 2002 to January 20, 2009, you see.

Why, just the other day someone whined when someone else called Donald Trump "Don Trump." Can you fricking believe that? It wasn't even that bad a difference!

I reminded that same dumbass he had called Obama "Obamao".

Hypocrites.

/rant
Yes, there are many, many, many yardsticks the psychos manufactured in the past six years, and I constantly remind them how much they are going to be butt hurt when those yardsticks are used against their favorite politician.

They especially hate it when their yardsticks are used retroactively. They were in comas from January 2002 to January 20, 2009, you see.

Why, just the other day someone whined when someone else called Donald Trump "Don Trump." Can you fricking believe that? It wasn't even that bad a difference!

I reminded that same dumbass he had called Obama "Obamao".

Hypocrites.
Actually, I posted on the MSNBC boards back in the day, and the left-wing moonbats were pretty vicious.... If some of us could put up with it then, the left can handle it now, right???
Liberals abortion.jpg

I see it as a vicious cycle, and it'll probably get worse as time goes on.

Obama wept openly today delivering remarks about the Chearleston shooting spree....almost. Whatever tears he might have stifled were quickly dismissed as he hustled to Air Force One for some fund raisers in California.

Forum List

Back