🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama...

So you're saying Obama triggered Cult45. Again. Is this news to anyone but Cult45? Didn't think so.
Lol
What comes around goes around

Yep.
Elections have consequences, and insane individuals keep on electing career politicians...

'Insane individuals' vote for candidates that win primaries. We get the leaders we deserve.
Lol
You do realize the country and the federal government or not one in the same?

Yes I do. Point stands.

Trump has done more positive in two years than lazy Obama did in eight, and that is a good thing. Obama's policies were anti American, and destructive. Why would you want to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM something you like and respect? Obama was, and IS an America hater just like his wife, and Valerie Jarrett.

trump constantly brings obama up...
As he should, as Trump is fixing the shit black jesus ruined.

noooooooooooo....... he brings obama up cause he either tries to make the case that ' wah wah onbama did it too!!!! ' or 'that obama should have ' .... he can't have it both ways; but we really know it's cause the black man humiliated him at the correspondence dinner & donny never lets things go. he becomes obsessed. cause he's a fucking nutbag.

:afro:

Lol
Get over it you’re no longer president.

The fucking shit stain represented progressives only, he needs to shut the fuck up... the cowardly motherfucker
Former President Barack Obama complains about leaders who beat their chest, says Palin led to Trump | Daily Mail Online

Obabble can't get over not being King for Life.

I do have one small bit of compassion for him. As he is a Man Without A Chest, he must be quite envious of anyone who is fully equipped.

“We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Trump has done more positive in two years than lazy Obama did in eight, and that is a good thing. Obama's policies were anti American, and destructive. Why would you want to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM something you like and respect? Obama was, and IS an America hater just like his wife, and Valerie Jarrett.

yyy.jpg

Is there a go fund me page somewhere that I can contribute to Obama's penchant for Pal Mal's and cheap liquor?

-Geaux

trump constantly brings obama up...
As he should, as Trump is fixing the shit black jesus ruined.

noooooooooooo....... he brings obama up cause he either tries to make the case that ' wah wah onbama did it too!!!! ' or 'that obama should have ' .... he can't have it both ways; but we really know it's cause the black man humiliated him at the correspondence dinner & donny never lets things go. he becomes obsessed. cause he's a fucking nutbag.

:afro:

lol you shills lie 24/7

^^^ fake news ^^^
You shills never tell the truth. Ever.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg
Shill, i've stated countless times fox is bullshit as well. But don't that stop your lying. Besides YOU are not on the news.

haaaa.......... as if i file your replies in any memory bank. you aren't worth it. all that was, was a general flip off in your direction.

'shill'? <pfffft> how ironic.
You're a lying shill.

Look at all the little goblins come out of their caves to defend King Barry.
So many fans of the man who wants to collapse America.

You do know the figment of your racism, your hatred, your envy, your stupidity, and your paranoia isn't real, don't you?
Oh, so it's just like my respect and admiration for you.... nonexistent!

Sorry. I ran out of fucks to give about you and your opinion. Catch me next year.

Forum List

Back