🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama...

Obama was racist in that he was white most of the time, and black when it benefited him

-Geaux

And I don't give a fuck about that C-level actor/moron John Fugelsang either.

It's so easy and lazy for all you low IQ fools to just attribute any negative reactions towards your savior Obama to racism. It sure is easier than actually thinking.

Lol
Get over it you’re no longer president.

The fucking shit stain represented progressives only, he needs to shut the fuck up... the cowardly motherfucker
Former President Barack Obama complains about leaders who beat their chest, says Palin led to Trump | Daily Mail Online
He is revving up his base.

Always ask yourself why he is doing a thing.

What is he planning?

He intends to defend himself against charges someday and he needs his base to rise up to do his bidding when the time comes.

Last Update March 25, 2015

Barack Obama's Civilian Army

Barack Obama's Civilian Army

~~~

Mao's Red Guard

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

How did Obama stumping for Hillary work out for her in 2016? LOL...he seriously overstates the influence he has on people.

You do know the figment of your racism, your hatred, your envy, your stupidity, and your paranoia isn't real, don't you?
Oh, so it's just like my respect and admiration for you.... nonexistent!

Sorry. I ran out of fucks to give about you and your opinion. Catch me next year.
translation
czjwt41oixk21.jpg
Obama did nothing to quell the division that he and the girls in the White House fomented.

Forum List

Back