🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Economy: 7 Years, 16 million Jobs Created, Middle Class Incomes Up $3K

What was the GDP growth Q1 when Obama took over? Just asking? You know the messiah who inherited an economy from Bush? President Trump inherited an economic mess from Obama? Double standards, without them liberals would have no standards at all.

In the spirit of giving, I'm gonna do you a major solid....

I'm not going to post that number before giving you a chance to look it up and get back to me....

You've got 5 minutes.....then I'm gonna show you what a fucking beefwit you are....

The number in question was NEGATIVE 5%......on the heels of a blistering NEGATIVE 8.2

Just how fucking oblivious and uninformed would someone have to be?

We're talking AndaronfuckingStupid.
So Trumps 1st qtr was .7% and you say that the bi racial, Muslim loving, Homosexual, ex dictators 1st was -5%. You fuckers ream Trump for his number, but O's was a lot worse. Glad you posted it and not me, for then you would be saying it was bullshit.

Why don't you link me to the post where I "ream Trump for his number".......

If you cannot find such a post, you will immediately apologize, before eating shit and crawling away...

Deal?

I "credit" 1st qt gdp of every new POTUS to his predecessor......you will NEVER find me posting, or tolerating, anyone doing differently....this extends to the January jobs as well...

I've done this for decades...
Oh now you take it personally when I said liberals ream and you must be a liberal so I mean you, right? Sorry, but I group all you Commie liberals together. As it is easer than selecting each of you retards
What was the GDP growth Q1 when Obama took over? Just asking? You know the messiah who inherited an economy from Bush? President Trump inherited an economic mess from Obama? Double standards, without them liberals would have no standards at all.

In the spirit of giving, I'm gonna do you a major solid....

I'm not going to post that number before giving you a chance to look it up and get back to me....

You've got 5 minutes.....then I'm gonna show you what a fucking beefwit you are....

The number in question was NEGATIVE 5%......on the heels of a blistering NEGATIVE 8.2

Just how fucking oblivious and uninformed would someone have to be?

We're talking AndaronfuckingStupid.
So Trumps 1st qtr was .7% and you say that the bi racial, Muslim loving, Homosexual, ex dictators 1st was -5%. You fuckers ream Trump for his number, but O's was a lot worse. Glad you posted it and not me, for then you would be saying it was bullshit.

Why don't you link me to the post where I "ream Trump for his number".......

If you cannot find such a post, you will immediately apologize, before eating shit and crawling away...

Deal?

I "credit" 1st qt gdp of every new POTUS to his predecessor......you will NEVER find me posting, or tolerating, anyone doing differently....this extends to the January jobs as well...

I've done this for decades...
You fuckers ream Trump for his number
This is meant for liberals in general, but if the shoe fits then wear it.

you say that the bi racial, Muslim loving, Homosexual, ex dictators 1st was -5%. You fuckers ream Trump for his number,

Here's the unabridged version, Honest Jim...the taxonomy was entirely yours......

Except that the GSEs had very little to do with the crash....

Your ignorance was obvious previously. Now you are just compounding the matter.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac set the standards for all mortgage loans, government backed or conventional loans. That means when Fannie and Freddie were mandated by their overseeing committees in congress, to increase the percentage of sub-prime loans they bought, that went for conventional loans as well.

If you have a few hours, I'd be happy to sit down and explain the whole mess to you. I have some experience (40+ years) in the field and also teach real estate and real estate law. I've also had a mortgage brokers license for more than 30.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac set the standards for all mortgage loans, government backed or conventional loans.

You are an idiot......they only set the standards of CONFORMING LOANS to determine what they would buy......this had NOTHING to do with what mortgage originators were doing. They were passing the paper to private sector CMO securitizers.....

The GSE's went deeper into subprime because there was pressure on them to increase returns. Even so, their default rates were SUBSTANTIALLY lower than those of other sub prime buyers...

There is a good reason why you didn't address the issue of the FCIC report....

You don't have any idea what FCIC stands for...

......they only set the standards of CONFORMING LOANS to determine what they would buy......this had NOTHING to do with what mortgage originators were doing.

And they bought a huge chunk of subprime mortgages.
Apparently you couldn't find neither cause for complaint nor target for your reflexive indignation.....while you were sorting that out, you missed what transpired a mere two sentences later.....

The GSE's went deeper into subprime because there was pressure on them to increase returns.

Followed by

Even so, their default rates were SUBSTANTIALLY lower than those of other sub prime buyers...

The GSE's went deeper into subprime because there was pressure on them to increase returns.

Well golly, that's a departure from the claim that they had nothing to do with the crisis.

Even so, their default rates were SUBSTANTIALLY lower than those of other sub prime buyers...

That's a relief.

almost two-thirds of all the bad mortgages in our financial system, many of which are now defaulting at unprecedented rates, were bought by government agencies or required by government regulations........

This quota began at 30% of all purchases in the early 1990s, and was gradually ratcheted up until it called for 55% of all mortgage purchases to be "affordable" in 2007, including 25% that had to be made to low-income home buyers.

How The Government Caused The Mortgage Crisis

Well who's to blame for not preventing 9.11 if not Bush? Clinton?? :lol:

Well, Clinton did refuse to have Osama arrested by Sudan when they offered.
And he didn't launch a strike that could have killed Osama, but who's counting, eh?

So your latest claim is Bush caused the recession by not preventing 9/11.

Not exactly......or even close...

And he didn't launch a strike that could have killed Osama, but who's counting, eh?

These people did....
at what point do you consider the humiliation you have suffered as a consequence, and stop relying on what you've been told to believe?

These people did....

Or this guy, at 5:30......

stop relying on what you've been told to believe?

DERP!

he says....re-catapulting the propaganda he has been fed.....in response to a detailed analysis of the actual events.

Right, Clinton's own words, propaganda against him.

Hitting the sauce early, eh?

That is referring to the aborted attack on Kandahar, as is made unambiguously clear in the comment......IT says NOTHING about the claims of Mansoor...they were considered by the 9/11 commission....

here's Scrub's former speechwriter...

Ijaz came to view in the United States in the months after 9/11, when he told an amazing story to anyone who would listen: In the mid-1990s, when Osama bin Laden still lived in Sudan, he -- Ijaz -- had brokered a deal whereby the Sudanese would surrender bin Laden to the United States. The Clinton administration had perversely rejected the deal. This story would ultimately be repudiated as groundless by the 9/11 Commission, but at the time it gained a wide hearing on Fox News and right-wing talk radio. Ijaz himself got a contract as a Fox News analyst.
Did The Notorious Mansoor Ijaz Lie About Me Under Oath?—David Frum

Remember me telling you, wayyy back, that you were nothing more than a Useful Idiot, Todd?

Except that the GSEs had very little to do with the crash....

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac set the standards for all mortgage loans, government backed or conventional loans. That means when Fannie and Freddie were mandated by their overseeing committees in congress, to increase the percentage of sub-prime loans they bought, that went for conventional loans as well.

If you have a few hours, I'd be happy to sit down and explain the whole mess to you. I have some experience (40+ years) in the field and also teach real estate and real estate law. I've also had a mortgage brokers license for more than 30.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac set the standards for all mortgage loans, government backed or conventional loans.

You are an idiot......they only set the standards of CONFORMING LOANS to determine what they would buy......this had NOTHING to do with what mortgage originators were doing. They were passing the paper to private sector CMO securitizers.....

The GSE's went deeper into subprime because there was pressure on them to increase returns. Even so, their default rates were SUBSTANTIALLY lower than those of other sub prime buyers...

......they only set the standards of CONFORMING LOANS to determine what they would buy......this had NOTHING to do with what mortgage originators were doing.

Apparently you couldn't find neither cause for complaint nor target for your reflexive indignation.....while you were sorting that out, you missed what transpired a mere two sentences later.....

Followed by

Well golly, that's a departure from the claim that they had nothing to do with the crisis.

That's a relief.

almost two-thirds of all the bad mortgages in our financial system, many of which are now defaulting at unprecedented rates, were bought by government agencies or required by government regulations........

This quota began at 30% of all purchases in the early 1990s, and was gradually ratcheted up until it called for 55% of all mortgage purchases to be "affordable" in 2007, including 25% that had to be made to low-income home buyers.

They had LITTLE to do with the crisis.....essentially immaterial.

and Carney's an idiot......the default rates for the mortgages bought by the GSEs are part of the record......I'm guessing that he is spewing the line peddled by Wallison and Pinto - which was rejected by every other member of the Commission.

So your latest claim is Bush caused the recession by not preventing 9/11.

Not exactly......or even close...

These people did....
at what point do you consider the humiliation you have suffered as a consequence, and stop relying on what you've been told to believe?

These people did....

Or this guy, at 5:30......

stop relying on what you've been told to believe?

DERP!

he says....re-catapulting the propaganda he has been fed.....in response to a detailed analysis of the actual events.

Right, Clinton's own words, propaganda against him.

Hitting the sauce early, eh?

That is referring to the aborted attack on Kandahar, as is made unambiguously clear in the comment......IT says NOTHING about the claims of Mansoor...they were considered by the 9/11 commission....

here's Scrub's former speechwriter...

Ijaz came to view in the United States in the months after 9/11, when he told an amazing story to anyone who would listen: In the mid-1990s, when Osama bin Laden still lived in Sudan, he -- Ijaz -- had brokered a deal whereby the Sudanese would surrender bin Laden to the United States. The Clinton administration had perversely rejected the deal. This story would ultimately be repudiated as groundless by the 9/11 Commission, but at the time it gained a wide hearing on Fox News and right-wing talk radio. Ijaz himself got a contract as a Fox News analyst.
Did The Notorious Mansoor Ijaz Lie About Me Under Oath?—David Frum

Remember me telling you, wayyy back, that you were nothing more than a Useful Idiot, Todd?

That is referring to the aborted attack on Kandahar

Where Clinton said he could have killed Osama?
That aborted attack?

Thanks.

Tell me more about the Russians stealing the election from Hillary.

Followed by

That's a relief.

and Carney's an idiot......the default rates for the mortgages bought by the GSEs are part of the record......I'm guessing that he is spewing the line peddled by Wallison and Pinto - which was rejected by every other member of the Commission.

Immaterial? How many billions worth of crappy loans would the GSEs have to buy.....to be material?

Be specific.

Followed by

That's a relief.

Immaterial? How many billions worth of crappy loans would the GSEs have to buy.....to be material?

Be specific.
To the extent they were "crappy" when they bought them, then the problem was clearly upstream........as evidenced by the tens of billions in restitution paid by those who sold the mortgages to the GSEs,

do you have any idea what FCIC stands for, Todd?

Followed by

That's a relief.

Be specific.
To the extent they were "crappy" when they bought them, then the problem was clearly upstream........as evidenced by the tens of billions in restitution paid by those who sold the mortgages to the GSEs,

do you have any idea what FCIC stands for, Todd?

To the extent they were "crappy" when they bought them, then the problem was clearly upstream

When the GSEs buy crappy mortgages, the problem suddenly became ours, instead of the originators.

I mean, come on, at the end, half of all the mortgages they bought were "affordable" or "low-income"
So back to the previous question.....

How many billions worth of crappy loans would the GSEs have to buy.....to be material?

ROFL, The collapse of the tech bubble started during the Clinton administration. That fact is irrefutable. Lib douche bags like you were gloating that the decline of the stock market during the last months of the Clinton administration were supposedly the result of the election recount.

Interest rates went to 22% during the Carter administration. Bringing those down caused the economy to go into a recession. That is the inevitable result of credit inflation.
Even the NBER is laughing at your ignorance. They say there was no recession when either Reagan or Bush became president...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

What part of "they had recessions handed to them" didn't you understand?
As you were shown by NBER, neither one was handed a recession.

The recession that began in March 2001 wasn't handed to Bush? Tell me more!
Bush started in January, 2001. Which came first that year, January or March? Thanks in advance.

In case you are not aware, Jr. gave the surplus from Clinton back as a tax break. He gave the rich 1% a 4% tax break and the rest of us got 0.4%

Trump created 370,000 jobs in his first 100 days.

The Kenyan Catastrophe lost 1,500,000 jobs in his first 100 days.

Even during the Great Depression FDR "created" jobs. Those numbers really don't mean much. Obama needed to create 225,000 jobs each month just to keep up with population growth and he very seldom did that.

That is why Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, increased national debt, increased income disparity and had a very dismal economic growth record. Most of the jobs that the Moon Bats point to were part time minimal wages while Obama's anti business stance sent the good paying jobs overseas.

Most of the job growth that the Obama asshole takes credit for happen in red states like Texas controlled by Republican governors and legislators.

Obama was a failure. The worst President this country ever had.

Wrong, Trump created 0 jobs because he is still presiding over Obama's policies. Congress has not enacted any new legislation in tax breaks or obamacare yet.

Followed by

That's a relief.

2/3 of all failed mortgages had nothing to do with the mortgage crisis? You're like a mule who needs to be slapped in the face with a 4x4 post before he pays attention.

Even the NBER is laughing at your ignorance. They say there was no recession when either Reagan or Bush became president...

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Bush started in January, 2001. Which came first that year, January or March? Thanks in advance.

In case you are not aware, Jr. gave the surplus from Clinton back as a tax break. He gave the rich 1% a 4% tax break and the rest of us got 0.4%

He gave the rich 1% a 4% tax break and the rest of us got 0.4%

Prove it.

Trump created 370,000 jobs in his first 100 days.

The Kenyan Catastrophe lost 1,500,000 jobs in his first 100 days.

Even during the Great Depression FDR "created" jobs. Those numbers really don't mean much. Obama needed to create 225,000 jobs each month just to keep up with population growth and he very seldom did that.

That is why Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, increased national debt, increased income disparity and had a very dismal economic growth record. Most of the jobs that the Moon Bats point to were part time minimal wages while Obama's anti business stance sent the good paying jobs overseas.

Most of the job growth that the Obama asshole takes credit for happen in red states like Texas controlled by Republican governors and legislators.

Obama was a failure. The worst President this country ever had.

Bro, all the jobs were lost under Bush jr. at the rate of 850,000 per month. Trump hasn't created any jobs because he has not implemented any of his policies yet. These are still Obama's policies. But the GOP are just a bunch of scammers anyway. For example, bush jr. lowered taxes for the 1% rich and the unemployment rate dropped 0.5% but those things are not related. Every Republican President also doubled the defense budget and that spending did indeed create jobs but the GOP counts them as tax-break jobs and it fools people like you into voting for them.

Prove it.

Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003

Married filing jointly or qualifying widow or widower
Tax Year 2002[3] Tax Year 2003[4]
Income level Tax rate Income level Tax rate
up to $12,000 10% up to $14,000 10% <<<<<<<<<< screwed
$12,000 - $46,700 15% $14,000 - $56,800 15% <<<<<<<< screwed
$46,700 - $112,850 27% $56,800 - $114,650 25%
$112,850 - $171,950 30% $114,650 - $174,700 28%
$171,950 - $307,050 35% $174,700 - $311,950 33%
over $307,050 38.6% over $311,950 35% <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 3.6%

You can see from my arrows the rate went from 38.6% to 35%

Prove it.

Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003

Married filing jointly or qualifying widow or widower
Tax Year 2002[3] Tax Year 2003[4]
Income level Tax rate Income level Tax rate
up to $12,000 10% up to $14,000 10% <<<<<<<<<< screwed
$12,000 - $46,700 15% $14,000 - $56,800 15% <<<<<<<< screwed
$46,700 - $112,850 27% $56,800 - $114,650 25%
$112,850 - $171,950 30% $114,650 - $174,700 28%
$171,950 - $307,050 35% $174,700 - $311,950 33%
over $307,050 38.6% over $311,950 35% <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 3.6%

You can see from my arrows the rate went from 38.6% to 35%

and the rest of us got 0.4%

Prove it.

Thanks!
It's always refreshing when someone can admit their own error.

Glad I could help you see the light.

President Obama, while surely worried about the rabbit hole our mentally ill President is plunging us down, must also know that every day his legacy grows, because unlike the idiot frat boy from Texas, who was just an ignorant twit who did what his handlers told him to do, Trump actually thinks he knows what he's doing, and worse yet, he won't listen to those who actually do.

Thinking people miss President Obama more and more every day. The Honey Boo Boo crowd have their dumbass in the White House and the white trash couldn't be happier. Hope we survive until 2020.

No, I didn't say that. Now if any of them pull off a terrorist attack inside the U.S., of course it would be Trump's fault for not preventing it.

Not yet, the conditions for fatal Islamic Terrorist Attacks has been set by petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama over the past eight years.

It wasn't until June 1, 2009, that two privates were killed by a converted Islamic Terrorist and November 5th when the Fort Hood massacre took place.

So it seems only fair to give him a year.

The GSE's went deeper into subprime because there was pressure on them to increase returns. Even so, their defulat rates were SUBSTANTIALLY lower than those of other sub prime buyers...

You are talking specifically about the CRA loans, not about all sub-prime loans.

Lenders accepted as standards for their confirming loans the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac standards. Thus they accepted the standards of lower quality loans as their own.

Beginning in 1992 Congress pushed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to increase purchases of mortgages going to low to moderate income people. In 1996 HUD gave Fannie and Freddie an explicit target: 42% of their mortgage financing had to go to borrowers with incomes below the median. This target was increased to 50% in 2000 and 52% in 2005. In 1996 HUD required that 12% of all mortgages purchased by Freddie and Fannie had to be “special affordable” loans, meaning loans to borrowers with income less than 60% of their area’s median. The 12% dictum was increased to 20% in 2000 and 22% in 2005.

How Government Stoked the Mania

The mortgages were packaged by Fannie and Freddie and other lenders and given higher credit ratings than they merited and were then sold on the world market. That is what caused the world economic collapse.

Wrong, Trump created 0 jobs because he is still presiding over Obama's policies. Congress has not enacted any new legislation in tax breaks or obamacare yet.

As you know, if you have noticed the stock market has rocketed due to nothing more than the knowledge that petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama was no longer holding his foot on the brakes.

That has to do with Consumer Confidence which I heard is above your head.

Forum List

Back