Obamacare welfare (subsidies) will be given without verification of need!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I don't have a link cause im at lunch but this story just got discussed on the news here in the restaurant.

This bill CLEARLY has MAJOR problems. Scrap the damn thing and let someone who knows what the fuck they're doing handle this shit.

Good thing you have some details and started a thread about it.

If you haven't heard this you are a low info voter. Just another facet of Obabble care that is beyond his capability to manage. Never in the history have we had a bigger asshole as president.

The purpose is to get as many people as possible dependent on government programs before the 2014 elections.

Good thing you have some details and started a thread about it.

I gave the basic complaint. You're free to research it further if you like. I kinda doubt you care though

You gave such a basic description. Your complaint is the same as saying..."I can cheat on my taxes and only people who get audited will be caught". Feel free to cheat, but don't complain when you're caught.

So let me get this straight:

Block of government cheese and some generic cereal: We're gonna need to see some ID and do a background/means check on you.

AK47 or AR15 with 1,000 rounds: Here ya go buddy, I'll sell it to ya for discounted parking lot special price! No ID! No background check!!!

K. Got it.

So let me get this straight:

Block of government cheese and some generic cereal: We're gonna need to see some ID and do a background/means check on you.

AK47 or AR15 with 1,000 rounds: Here ya go buddy, I'll sell it to ya for discounted parking lot special price! No ID! No background check!!!

K. Got it.

You couldn't be more wrong. But that's to be expected from a fraud like you.

Gramps,

As a small business owner, this law is probably going to benefit you.

Do you have health insurance, by the way?

Here is a nice article written by someone in your area. See if you can believe any of it.

Obamacare is good for small business / LJWorld.com

This thread isn't about the affect of O care on me or my business. It is about how yet again another gov't program is MASSIVELY inefficient and will be susceptible to mass fraud.

But thanks for your concern.

Allow me:

Health insurance marketplaces will not be required to verify consumer claims - The Washington Post

This is nothing but Democrat vote-buying.

First, they delay the provisions that would hurt people the most until after the mid-terms...then this bullshit.

Obama really does believe he's above the law.

Thank you for providing that link. I would never have guessed that this is what the fuck Grampa was talking about.

As for the substance, this is yet more evidence of the complete and total inefficacy of ObamaCare.

And, yes, this is vote buying. Sure as shit. Obama just abnegated the employer mandate requirement in order to get Democrats through the 2014 elections, and now he is allowing "stated income" subsidies! HOLY FUCK!!!

Too bad this actual legitimate problem will be overwhelmed by the noise about the cost of hotels during an African foreign policy trip and other such stupid bullshit, though.

Last edited:
Whatever. We are talking about administrative adjustments as though they are pivots in the law. Let us try and keep some perspective.

This type of thing is expected. What is also expected......but really unwanted.....is the cries of outrage with a political agenda as motive.

I get it. Republicans want to win in 2014. Mountains out of molehills.

Allow me:

Health insurance marketplaces will not be required to verify consumer claims - The Washington Post

This is nothing but Democrat vote-buying.

First, they delay the provisions that would hurt people the most until after the mid-terms...then this bullshit.

Obama really does believe he's above the law.

Thank you for providing that link. I would never have guessed that this is what the fuck Grampa was talking about.

As for the substance, this is yet more evidence of the complete and total inefficacy of ObamaCare.

And, yes, this is vote buying. Sure as shit. Obama just abnegated the employer mandate requirement in order to get Democrats through the 2014 elections, and now he is allowing "stated income" subsidies! HOLY FUCK!!!

Too bad this actual legitimate problem will be overwhelmed by the noise about the cost of hotels during an African foreign policy trip and other such stupid bullshit, though.
Yes, the liberal media will make sure this is buried deep.

Gramps,

As a small business owner, this law is probably going to benefit you.

Do you have health insurance, by the way?

Here is a nice article written by someone in your area. See if you can believe any of it.

Obamacare is good for small business / LJWorld.com

This thread isn't about the affect of O care on me or my business. It is about how yet again another gov't program is MASSIVELY inefficient and will be susceptible to mass fraud.

But thanks for your concern.

There you go again. Bitch for a year about trolls.......then treat an honest, well intentioned post like that. Are you serious about wanting meaningful discussion? I am beginning to wonder.

When Obamacare IS burdened by mass fraud........not WILL BE.....then you can be outraged. But....you think there is mass voter fraud. So you are not hindered by reality.

Whatever. We are talking about administrative adjustments as though they are pivots in the law. Let us try and keep some perspective.

This type of thing is expected. What is also expected......but really unwanted.....is the cries of outrage with a political agenda as motive.

Good Obamabot. You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

Hilarious. People being incentivized to be given other people's money simply by lying to a bureaucrat, this is what you call an "administrative adjustment".

A new low in LiberalSpeak.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back