Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

I asked the gas station attendant to "Fill 'er up". He asked me, "Regular?" I said, "No. Obamagas."

Since then, my car has been getting 73 miles per gallon and I started getting HBO and Starz for free on my cable TV system!

:rofl:

Wait -- "Gas station attendant"? You have to go out to get it? The O'bama delivers mine personally, right to the house.
Thanks Obamagas. :thanks:

Well, I'll be damned. I mailed a letter to my mom this morning and it got there yesterday!

These knock-on effects are amazing.

Thanks, Obamagas!

I have to gas up my car in the morning. I'll let you know how much I paid. I have a lot of faith in Obamagas tho.

It's even cheaper in your state depending on where you are. $1.55 reported in Blanchester.

But not in Hawaiì. Best you can do there is $2.84. That's what happens when you don't vote for The O'bama. :(

how stupid do you have to be to think Obama controls price of gas? especially when he opposes the continued use of fossil fuel and wants to tax it?

See why we have to be positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Well, I'll be damned. I mailed a letter to my mom this morning and it got there yesterday!

Thanks, Obamagas!

Since I filled my Obamamobile with Obamagas it drives itself. All I have to do is say "I'm low on eggs" and it goes out and gets some. Cooks good omelettes too.

Thanks Obamagas! :coffee:

I asked the gas station attendant to "Fill 'er up". He asked me, "Regular?" I said, "No. Obamagas."

Since then, my car has been getting 73 miles per gallon and I started getting HBO and Starz for free on my cable TV system!

I also got a letter from the IRS explaining they had audited my taxes and found they owe me $1200.
Last weekend you really did get Showtime for free. I guess you could call it Obamatime.

Thanks, Obamagas!

Since I filled my Obamamobile with Obamagas it drives itself. All I have to do is say "I'm low on eggs" and it goes out and gets some. Cooks good omelettes too.

Thanks Obamagas! :coffee:
WoW!

Hmmmm. I can't get Fox News on my TV any more. It stopped working.

Thanks, Obamagas!

My boyfriend just bought me diamonds! He was able to afford them with the savings on Obamagas!!

yellow-diamond-necklace-14-carats-worth-73-500-rents-for-1-900.jpg

Obamagas is real though, they called it that back when gas was almost $5 a gallon and of course it was all Obama's doing. Now of course, it's a good thing so Obama has nothing to do with it.

Stfu and deal with it like you wanted us to back when.

My boyfriend just bought me diamonds! He was able to afford them with the savings on Obamagas!!

yellow-diamond-necklace-14-carats-worth-73-500-rents-for-1-900.jpg

And I'm not sure but I think G5 is making fun of you.
And we're making fun of you.

Reading his last post, no.... he was making fun of you. If G5 wants to make fun of me it would help if he said something funny about my position. Till then, lolz at you for not even noticing you were making a fool of yourself.

Obamagas is real though, they called it that back when gas was almost $5 a gallon and of course it was all Obama's doing. Now of course, it's a good thing so Obama has nothing to do with it.

Stfu and deal with it like you wanted us to back when.

My position during this thread has been that no President controls the cost of gas, not fully. Policies and wars can make a difference but the only thing that changed is Obama took America back into Iraq... For oil it looks like.... kill the civilians for oil is Obama's policy, do you agree with that?

Forum List

Back