Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Beck-is-another-crybaby-Republican-69481997694.jpeg

posting pictures!!! Of someone that in no way represents me. Talent!!! You're debate style has shifted to, no words!

My boyfriend just bought me diamonds! He was able to afford them with the savings on Obamagas!!

yellow-diamond-necklace-14-carats-worth-73-500-rents-for-1-900.jpg

And I'm not sure but I think G5 is making fun of you.
I'm making fun of everyone. I think.

Tomorrow, I'll be blaming Obama for World War II.

Special Ed told me Thomas Jefferson invented World War II. 111 years after his own death.

His original title was "All This and World War Too".

Obamagas is real though, they called it that back when gas was almost $5 a gallon and of course it was all Obama's doing. Now of course, it's a good thing so Obama has nothing to do with it.

Stfu and deal with it like you wanted us to back when.

My position during this thread has been that no President controls the cost of gas

Funny, that's exactly what I've said the whole time I've been here.
Why did that even need to be said?
Here's why:
“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)​

Get it yet?

Anything? Hello?

Ya gotta wonder how many clues some people need...

Obamagas is real though, they called it that back when gas was almost $5 a gallon and of course it was all Obama's doing. Now of course, it's a good thing so Obama has nothing to do with it.

My position during this thread has been that no President controls the cost of gas

Here's why:
“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)​

Get it yet?

Anything? Hello?

Lol at quotes of Obama, even on video! Who cares that gas was low under Bush, then spiked under Obama and that it can be documented.... No no no, now that it's down OBAMA DID THAT!

posting pictures!!! Of someone that in no way represents me. Talent!!! You're debate style has shifted to, no words!
I posted this:

Obamagas to drop below 2 a gallon nationwide Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and you completely wave it away as if I never even wrote it. Why would I want to discuss anything with you?

I won't wait for your response, it will likely be as lame as all your other posts here.

your link is to nothing

Huh? That link is to a previous post.

You can't put "page 16" in a link since pages can be set to various values.
Just copy the permalink in the upper right and link that.

I learned that from Obamagas! Back on topic. :rock:

Here's why:

Get it yet?

Anything? Hello?

Lol at quotes of Obama, even on video! Who cares that gas was low under Bush, then spiked under Obama and that it can be documented.... No no no, now that it's down OBAMA DID THAT!

Actually the highest gas prices ever were in the summer of '08. Bzzt.

Yanno that's why the Romney campaign rhetoric bullshit is so dishonest; the price of gas on Inauguration Day 2009 was artificially low after it had plummeted from exactly that peak, so it's a snapshot entirely out of context. What Romney dishonestly tried to pass off as "rising" prices was nothing more than stabilizing back to where it had been (though not as high as it was in summer '08, a record that still stands. I believe the average was about a dime over $4).

And Romney, selling himself as a "businessman", is in a position to know better. That's what made it über-dishonest.

It's also what makes this thread über-hilarious as we approach five hundred posts -- all those wags who tried to hang $3.50 gas on O'bama are now pounding on the rhetorical clutch, looking for reverse, singing "give me forty acres and I'll turn this point around". Which is beyond über-hilarity.

Live by the lie, die by the lie. :lol:

And if that's not enough --- you can spell out what the joke is, right in the thread, as has been done over and over -- and some clown STILL won't get it. Check the next post after this one.

Last edited:
They act like they want to pay more for gas.

If Obama gets any credit...they will pay more out of spite
$1.81 this a.m. in Tennessee

Damn.......that is some inexpensive Obamagas

how stupid do you have to be to think Obama controls price of gas? especially when he opposes the continued use of fossil fuel and wants to tax it?

See why we have to be positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?
Shirley you don't think something as frivolous as supply and demand has any impact

I am paying half for Obamagas than what I paid for Bushgas

That oil prices collapsed is yet another Obamafailure. After all, He promised us He'd send energy prices soaring to SAVE US from Global Warming. And looky-looky - He failed! Outsmarted by the Saudis who have put off American energy independence for, what, a decade?

Meanwhile look at the effect low oil prices have already had on employment!

Crude oil's collapse will cost 9 000 jobs at Schlumberger

Last edited:

Forum List

Back