Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

How prophetic.....

ObamaGasWar04.jpg

President Obama issuing an Executive Order dropping the price of Obamagas

esq-obama-executive-order-0113-xlg.jpg
how stupid do you have to be to pretend to yourself that Obama controls the price of gas? especially when he opposes the continued use of fossil fuel and wants to tax it to raise the price?

See why we have to be positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

How stupid do you have to be to underestimate the power of Obama?

Great news!

Cost of living is down.......Thanks Obamagas!

RW - I can't begin to tell you how much fun I've had watching those idiots who were falling all over themselves to blame Obama for high gas prices, splutter and stutter and generally look soooooo darn stupid trying to about-face now and scream that Obama has nothing to do with gas prices.

Filling up your car - $29.78
Logging onto USMB - Free
Watching the Obama Derangement Syndrome crowd crap themselves - PRICELESS

RW - I can't begin to tell you how much fun I've had watching those idiots who were falling all over themselves to blame Obama for high gas prices, splutter and stutter and generally look soooooo darn stupid trying to about-face now and scream that Obama has nothing to do with gas prices.

Filling up your car - $29.78
Logging onto USMB - Free
Watching the Obama Derangement Syndrome crowd crap themselves - PRICELESS

Put another nickel in the jukebox -- I wanna hear "Give me forty acres and I'll turn this rhetoric around" one more time!
:dance:

Why can't conservatives just enjoy their Obamagas like the rest of us?

Ahem... AHEM... tap tap tap...

Government Opening Free Gas Stations in Poor Neighborhoods

Oct 29, 2013 First 'Obamastation' Debuts in Detroit, Seventy Planned Nationwide

As the battle over Obamacare rages in Washington, the White House is quietly using a little known provision of the law to roll out a nationwide network of free gas stations for minorities and the poor.

According to a report in The Detroit News this morning, the administration is using its authority under the Affordable Care Act to "improve transportation routes to hospitals" to dispense gasoline free of cost in disadvantaged neighborhoods.

The $2 billion-a-year program aims to distribute 40 million gallons of free gasoline each year through 70 new gas stations constructed in major metropolitan areas. The Department of Health and Human Services (DHS) will be responsible for operating the network, whose first station opened yesterday in Detroit.

.... "So basically I'm being punished for not living in the ghetto," says Colin Blair, a white person from the affluent Detroit suburb of Farmington Hills. "I have three kids and a mortgage. Life isn't cheap for me either. I could use some free gasoline too."

An investigation into the station's operations, however, reveals that Blair is unlikely to be able to use the service.

"Supposedly access to the station is determined by income," says Ebony Jackson, manager of the first Obamastation. "But it's pretty unrealistic to do an income check on each and every driver. So what we do is basically let all the black people pump for free, and charge all the white people the market rate."​

:eusa_shifty:

s2gig.gif

Ahem... AHEM... tap tap tap...

Government Opening Free Gas Stations in Poor Neighborhoods

Oct 29, 2013 First 'Obamastation' Debuts in Detroit, Seventy Planned Nationwide

As the battle over Obamacare rages in Washington, the White House is quietly using a little known provision of the law to roll out a nationwide network of free gas stations for minorities and the poor.

According to a report in The Detroit News this morning, the administration is using its authority under the Affordable Care Act to "improve transportation routes to hospitals" to dispense gasoline free of cost in disadvantaged neighborhoods.

The $2 billion-a-year program aims to distribute 40 million gallons of free gasoline each year through 70 new gas stations constructed in major metropolitan areas. The Department of Health and Human Services (DHS) will be responsible for operating the network, whose first station opened yesterday in Detroit.

.... "So basically I'm being punished for not living in the ghetto," says Colin Blair, a white person from the affluent Detroit suburb of Farmington Hills. "I have three kids and a mortgage. Life isn't cheap for me either. I could use some free gasoline too."

An investigation into the station's operations, however, reveals that Blair is unlikely to be able to use the service.

"Supposedly access to the station is determined by income," says Ebony Jackson, manager of the first Obamastation. "But it's pretty unrealistic to do an income check on each and every driver. So what we do is basically let all the black people pump for free, and charge all the white people the market rate."​

:eusa_shifty:

s2gig.gif
I hear that if you flash your Liberal Card you can get free Obamagas

Forum List

Back