Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Obamagas still going down. Soon it will be free!

:rofl:

If gas prices start to rise again will you continue to call it Obamagas and give him the credit for that as well? I have also seen talk about raising the gas tax now that prices are falling I wonder where the President stands on that?

What about all those Texas Republicans with bumper stickers on their pickup trucks blaming President Obama for soaring gas prices in 2012?

Republicans like House Speaker John Boehner have noted that gas prices doubled under Obama's watch while Romney has blamed Obama for being "absolutely" responsible for rising gas prices.

"What's frustrating about the Obama's administration's policies are, they've gone to great lengths to make oil and gas more expensive," vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan said at Google headquarters in Mountain View this month.

Trick question Who had higher gas prices Obama or Bush - San Jose Mercury News

Republicans want it both ways

If gas prices start to rise again will you continue to call it Obamagas and give him the credit for that as well? I have also seen talk about raising the gas tax now that prices are falling I wonder where the President stands on that?

What about all those Texas Republicans with bumper stickers on their pickup trucks blaming President Obama for soaring gas prices in 2012?
I haven't seen any such bumper stickers though I do recall Democrats not only in Texas but all across the nation blaming Bush for soaring gas prices in 2008. You might have noticed I have posted on more than a few occasions Presidents don't control gas prices.

I haven't seen any such bumper stickers though I do recall Democrats not only in Texas but all across the nation blaming Bush for soaring gas prices in 2008. You might have noticed I have posted on more than a few occasions Presidents don't control gas prices.
you might try to notice the quote says 2012, and you say 2008.

:eek:

That really doesn't change the overall point that partisans on both sides have blamed Presidents they don't support for high gas prices.

That really doesn't change the overall point that partisans on both sides have blamed Presidents they don't support for high gas prices.
yes, but sometimes people like rightwinger do so in jest as a way of pointing it out, and the icing on the cake? baiting the tools

Why can't conservatives just enjoy their Obamagas like the rest of us?
They would if you'd quit saying he had something to do with it.
Every time they drive by a gas station and see the price of gas has dropped yet again they curse........Fuck'n Obamagas

.... so they insist on paying an extra twenty bucks.
-- which then lowers the price of Obamagas even further.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Especially lather.

yes, but sometimes people like rightwinger do so in jest as a way of pointing it out, and the icing on the cake? baiting the tools

It's the feeding frenzy to the bait that entertains me.
emot-munch.gif

Like watching sperm chase an egg.

Only a dishonest, lying, scumbag, knob-slurping piece of SHIT would even try to give the Liar in Chief credit for the low Oil Prices of today.

No wait....... I just described your typical dimocrap

Nevermind

It's the feeding frenzy to the bait that entertains me.
emot-munch.gif

Like watching sperm chase an egg.

:cheers2:

Forum List

Back