Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

What about all those Texas Republicans with bumper stickers on their pickup trucks blaming President Obama for soaring gas prices in 2012?
I haven't seen any such bumper stickers though I do recall Democrats not only in Texas but all across the nation blaming Bush for soaring gas prices in 2008. You might have noticed I have posted on more than a few occasions Presidents don't control gas prices.
you might try to notice the quote says 2012, and you say 2008.

:eek:
That really doesn't change the overall point that partisans on both sides have blamed Presidents they don't support for high gas prices.
yes, but sometimes people like rightwinger do so in jest as a way of pointing it out, and the icing on the cake? baiting the tools

It's the feeding frenzy to the bait that entertains me.
emot-munch.gif

Like watching sperm chase an egg.
Well enjoy the show I have good weather here today so I'm off to take down the outside Christmas lights.

Edgetho
Only a dishonest, lying, scumbag, knob-slurping piece of SHIT would even try to give the Liar in Chief credit for the low Oil Prices of today.

No wait....... I just described your typical dimocrap

Nevermind
then why would you give him blame for higher gas prices? :eek:

Oh... that would be the policy for which he advocates and which he enforces that force the price UP. Such as closing leases on Federal Land... and in Federal Waters. Increasing regulations, which increase the cost of energy exploration, refining, distributing, increasing demand by shutting down alternative resources.

It all adds up.

Only a dishonest, lying, scumbag, knob-slurping piece of SHIT would even try to give the Liar in Chief credit for the low Oil Prices of today.

Nevermind

Actually you just described a major party candidate in the last Presidential election...

“Since the president has been president, the cost of gasoline has doubled. Not exactly what he might have hoped for. … He’s said it’s not my fault. By the way, we’ve gone from ‘Yes, we can’ to ‘It’s not my fault.’ Well, this is in fact his fault.” – Mitt Romney (March 2012)

:eusa_whistle:

Guess who talked himself out of 2016 above.

I think my favorite part of that quote is the phrase "in fact". From a guy who tired to sell himself as a businessman.

Last edited:

Nevermind

Who else could have lowered the cost of Obamagas?

You think it went down on its own?

Edgetho

Nevermind

Oh... that would be the policy for which he advocates and which he enforces that force the price UP. Such as closing leases on Federal Land... and in Federal Waters. Increasing regulations, which increase the cost of energy exploration, refining, distributing, increasing demand by shutting down alternative resources.

It all adds up.
Seems those policies all led to cheap Obamagas don't they?

Obama knows what he is doing when it comes to Obamagas

Free Gas Tomorrow Executive Order on the way, BRB.

All Obama has to do is keep issuing executive orders to bring down the price of Obamagas
I can't wait until Obama uses an executive order to put lowlife rightwingers (*your get out of camp free card) into camps where they will be forced by mandates to refine Kenyan oil turning it into cheap anti-competitive Obamagas for the benefit of the collective

Last edited:
Edgetho

Nevermind
False dichotomy, moron

False Dichotomy
you actually think you've made a good point by avoiding the question by highlighting your idiocy?

you totally misunderstand what represents a false dichotomy :rofl:

:laugh2: they are NOT two opposing views of an argument :rofl:

I haven't seen any such bumper stickers though I do recall Democrats not only in Texas but all across the nation blaming Bush for soaring gas prices in 2008. You might have noticed I have posted on more than a few occasions Presidents don't control gas prices.
you might try to notice the quote says 2012, and you say 2008.

:eek:
That really doesn't change the overall point that partisans on both sides have blamed Presidents they don't support for high gas prices.
yes, but sometimes people like rightwinger do so in jest as a way of pointing it out, and the icing on the cake? baiting the tools

It's the feeding frenzy to the bait that entertains me.
emot-munch.gif

Like watching sperm chase an egg.
Well enjoy the show I have good weather here today so I'm off to take down the outside Christmas lights.
One of those neighbors? :eek:

Edgetho

Nevermind

It all adds up.
yet the price drops.

maybe just maybe using your argument, if Obama got out of the way, Obamagas would be FREE!!!!

Free Gas Tomorrow Executive Order on the way, BRB.

All Obama has to do is keep issuing executive orders to bring down the price of Obamagas
I can't wait until Obama uses an executive order to put lowlife rightwingers (*your get out of camp free card) into camps where they will be forced by mandates to refine Kenyan oil turning it into cheap anti-competitive Obamagas for the benefit of the collective

I thought Obama was already doing that

Forum List

Back