Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Free Gas Tomorrow Executive Order on the way, BRB.

All Obama has to do is keep issuing executive orders to bring down the price of Obamagas
I can't wait until Obama uses an executive order to put lowlife rightwingers (*your get out of camp free card) into camps where they will be forced by mandates to refine Kenyan oil turning it into cheap anti-competitive Obamagas for the benefit of the collective

I thought Obama was already doing that
3503-1421683823-23da347c8bf6dfef8fb60aa19bb0232a.jpg

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer.

What policy has caused OPEC to drop the price so much? Also, I thought Obama said his original goal was to increase gas prices.

Supply and demand is what we teach third graders

In reality, there is a complex interaction of many factors that dictate the price we pay for Obamagas
There is no obamagas you fucking retard. Supply and demand IS how it works, everything falls into one or the other. You're the third grader here.

Oh please...

Save us from your simplistic concepts of supply and demands influence on a free market. The price of Obamagas is influenced by numerous factors and metrics and it starts at the top

Economists have determined that price is controlled by supply and demand. It's charming the way you dispense with 200 years of economic wisdom.

In reality, there is a complex interaction of many factors that dictate the price we pay for Obamagas
There is no obamagas you fucking retard. Supply and demand IS how it works, everything falls into one or the other. You're the third grader here.

Oh please...

Save us from your simplistic concepts of supply and demands influence on a free market. The price of Obamagas is influenced by numerous factors and metrics and it starts at the top

Economists have determined that price is controlled by supply and demand. It's charming the way you dispense with 200 years of economic wisdom.

What's actually charming is how satire flies over your head when it ain't even aimed that high.

Free Gas Tomorrow Executive Order on the way, BRB.

All Obama has to do is keep issuing executive orders to bring down the price of Obamagas
I can't wait until Obama uses an executive order to put lowlife rightwingers (*your get out of camp free card) into camps where they will be forced by mandates to refine Kenyan oil turning it into cheap anti-competitive Obamagas for the benefit of the collective

I thought Obama was already doing that
3503-1421683823-23da347c8bf6dfef8fb60aa19bb0232a.jpg

I don't think I'd want that end product in my gas tank. Too much Koolaid content.

Prolly loaded with ethanol too.

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

What policy has caused OPEC to drop the price so much? Also, I thought Obama said his original goal was to increase gas prices.

I don't think OPEC sets the price for Obamagas.

Well I think, and this is my own personal opinion now, Obama just works in mysterious ways .......

Well I think, and this is my own personal opinion now, Obama just works in mysterious ways .......

So you can't state any policy, thank you.

So you can't state any policy, thank you.

Of course I can. This entire thread is full of the policies that brought about the low low prices of Obamagas. It's in there I promise, go back and read if for yourself.

Let me give you a hint

What is Obamas middle name? Hmmmmm?

Oh please...

Supply and demand?
That is what they teach third graders

The price of Obamagas is based on a complex series of economic formulas

It's called supply and demand...

Low demand & lots of supply = low prices. It has nothing to do with Obama....

Please save us from your simplistic attempts at understanding economics

Coming from the guy that uses the term Obamagas?

Whatthefuckever.... and yes, it really is that simple... sorry you can't grasp it. So, keep babbling on about Obamagas...

:)

Please save us from your simplistic attempts at understanding economics

What policy did Obama put into place to drop the gasoline prices this low.

Don't bother... he' all in.... Obama could nuke Iceland and he'd herald it as the most brilliant foreign policy move like EVA!!!

Forum List

Back