Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide

Gotta love the conservatives I flushed out with this thread

It is so easy guys....I post Obamagas is $1.95, you reply.....That is great

Instead I get 15 pages of rightwing rants and butthurt

Last edited:
I really need to put this thread to bed

The childlike ranting, photoshops and butthurt from our conservatives did give me great amusement. But sometimes ya just feel guilty picking on the simple minded

Weak supply begot high prices. High prices begot American exploration and approaching energy independence. Reduced demand, due largely to high prices, led to oversupply and falling prices. Lower prices make exploration and development of more complex production cost prohibitive. Result? Less exploration, mothballing of projects, lower employment. But the portion of the lowered demand due to efficiency improvements won't go away so it'll take a while for demand to increase to the point where prices will go back up.

Thing is, liberals will use lower product cost to implement new taxes and increase old ones because you won't notice them when the total price is still falling.

Then when there is no new development intelligent suppliers will turn down the output and there'll be no new production to threaten their market share so you'll happily pay their higher prices AND the higher taxes - or you'll do without.

Not Obama's fault; not something Obama caused.

It's just economics.

There are ways government could interfere in the market but should not and likely will not.

You're in for a fun ride (unless you're a laid-off oil worker) which will be followed a nightmarish ride once American energy independence has been put on indefinite hold. Think that through and you won't like it but at least you'll understand if.

If you're allowed by your party to think at all......

Gotta love the conservatives I flushed out with this thread

It is so easy guys....I post Obamagas is $1.95, you reply.....That is great

Instead I get 15 pages of rightwing rants and butthurt

The childlike ranting, photoshops and butthurt from our conservatives did give me great amusement. But sometimes ya just feel guilty picking on the simple minded

It really was fun and HILARIOUS.
Thanks

Stop the presses!

I just paid $1.89 for Obamagas!

Weak supply begot high prices. High prices begot American exploration and approaching energy independence. Reduced demand, due largely to high prices, led to oversupply and falling prices. Lower prices make exploration and development of more complex production cost prohibitive. Result? Less exploration, mothballing of projects, lower employment. But the portion of the lowered demand due to efficiency improvements won't go away so it'll take a while for demand to increase to the point where prices will go back up.

Thing is, liberals will use lower product cost to implement new taxes and increase old ones because you won't notice them when the total price is still falling.

Then when there is no new development intelligent suppliers will turn down the output and there'll be no new production to threaten their market share so you'll happily pay their higher prices AND the higher taxes - or you'll do without.

It's just economics.

There are ways government could interfere in the market but should not and likely will not.

You're in for a fun ride (unless you're a laid-off oil worker) which will be followed a nightmarish ride once American energy independence has been put on indefinite hold. Think that through and you won't like it but at least you'll understand if.

Translation: :blowup:

And the hits just keep on comin'.

You brought USMB something it had heretofore little of:
-- pathos.

They act like they want to pay more for gas.

If Obama gets any credit...they will pay more out of spite
$1.81 this a.m. in Tennessee

Damn.......that is some inexpensive Obamagas

how stupid do you have to be to think Obama controls price of gas? especially when he opposes the continued use of fossil fuel and wants to tax it?

See why we have to be positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

It's just economics.

Pretty close. In reality we're no where near energy independence, and the new technology brought new production that will not stop producing for the most part. New exploration and development will stop.

But this wasn't reality, it's just politicx.

I have to gas up my car in the morning. I'll let you know how much I paid. I have a lot of faith in Obamagas tho.

National gas prices to soon fall below 2

Nationally, regular unleaded gasoline currently averages about $2.12 a gallon, down 46 cents from just four weeks ago and $1.01 cheaper than year-ago levels.
Gas prices are also expected to fall more than previously forecast for the full year

Not bad for a community organizer

Federal oil & gas creation IS DOWN dumbass. The increase is from the PRIVATE SECTOR.

Gas prices are low DESPITE Obama.

Fucking lib idiot

Do I detect the smell of sour grapes?

5498624247_ebe4c57fd1_z.jpg

The record setting drop in the price of Obamagas is sending conservatives who predicted $5 plus gas (sound familiar gramps?) into a tizzy
And perhaps the smell of mendacity -

They act like they want to pay more for gas.

If Obama gets any credit...they will pay more out of spite
$1.81 this a.m. in Tennessee

Damn.......that is some inexpensive Obamagas

how stupid do you have to be to think Obama controls price of gas? especially when he opposes the continued use of fossil fuel and wants to tax it?

See why we have to be positve that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Look, the factors and policies leading to the low, low price of obamagas have been spelled out entirely in this thread. Disagree with the policies, fine, you just can't disagree with the facts.

I asked the gas station attendant to "Fill 'er up". He asked me, "Regular?" I said, "No. Obamagas."

Since then, my car has been getting 73 miles per gallon and I started getting HBO and Starz for free on my cable TV system!

I also got a letter from the IRS explaining they had audited my taxes and found they owe me $1200.

I have to gas up my car in the morning. I'll let you know how much I paid. I have a lot of faith in Obamagas tho.

It's even cheaper in your state depending on where you are. $1.55 reported in Blanchester.

But not in Hawaiì. Best you can do there is $2.84. That's what happens when you don't vote for The O'bama. :(

Forum List

Back