Obamagate? Exactly what crime did Obama commit?

I guess I was wrong. I expected more than just some vague reference to a conspiracy theory. Looks like the Trump supporters don't know what Obamagate is supposed to mean any more than Trump does.

Why would u expect that after we spent years talking about ukraine ?

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Ordering the illegal spying on the opposition campaign during an election......using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people........ordering the FBI to illegally target General Flynn, and having them lie to get a perjury conviction against him.......

But don't worry, it is all coming out now and his exact involvement will be made clear as we go along.....

Trump's latest whine is about something he calls Obamagate. Despite being asked several times, he can't say what crimes he thinks Obama committed. I'm sure there are a lot of smart Trump supporters who can shed light on what Trump is talking about since Trump is incapable of doing that himself. I'm not asking for a list of everything you want to whine about. Just specifically what Obamagate is supposed to refer to, and what definable crime you think Obama committed to deserve gate to be added to his name. Also, show any evidence you might have that proves he committed any crimes you might mention.

Ordering the illegal spying on the opposition campaign during an election......using the FBI, CIA, DOJ and State Department to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people........ordering the FBI to illegally target General Flynn, and having them lie to get a perjury conviction against him.......

But don't worry, it is all coming out now and his exact involvement will be made clear as we go along.....

They will never believe any of that - because that Maddow guy will tell them everything was fine.

Do you know that Obama ordered any “illegal spying” or are you still trying to find out his exact involvement?

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

All his underlings did it without his knowledge? LOL!
Where is the evidence Obama spied on a campaign rather than on Russians? There's a fair bit of butt that hurt evidence was gathered to show the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians but that's hardly Obama's fault. I mean, if handing over internal party polling isn't collusion then the term has no meaning.

53 members of the obama administration testified under oath to congress and all of them stated there was no evidence that Trump had any connection to Russia.......that didnt' stop obama from having the FBI going after Flynn and using DNC and hilary campaign sourced propaganda given to them by actual Russians to get illegal FISA warrants.........

For

For starters treason and we can add on from there you idiot.

Kicker is PROGS love to share how stupid Trump is. I guess you have a choice where Obama is concerned, he either proved to be the most corrupt POTUS in our nation's history or like many PROGS he was just dumb-foolish to buy into a fucking story book intent to take down a POTUS under text-book treason. Difference being he acted on it.

You know the answer, Obama is plain corrupt.

Last edited:

Trump's own FBI chief said there wasnt any spying on Trump campaign.
This was a year ago: so still beating this dead horse?
3779j755a8y41.jpg

Obamagate will be outed by Barr and Durham, in detail.
The democrats will scream that Barr and Durham are political hitmen, and that the US is turning into a "banana republic".
The "investigative facts" will need to not only get indictments, but convictions, for the biggest scandal in US history to be confirmed for the history books.
the guilty will scream and cry BUT BUT BUT THE OTHER GUYS -

let 'em scream. what was done was unfathomable and if you support it because TRUMP, then you pretty much support a banana republic as long as you're the one in charge and "like" what they do. problem is the more power you get the more you abuse it.

PA is about to drag their Gov out of his mansion and throw him out of the state.

People are tired of the bullshit that impacts their daily lives and have had enough. i honestly don't care what the left and their supporters cry; they are wrong. to reiterate - this has nothing to do with trump but everything to do with their actions.

whoever would do these actions / whoever they would do them to, would be wrong.

putting names to it simply takes it where the base premise doesn't need to be.

He'll never go to jail, but surely his crimes against country are clear. Watch Carlson, he doesn't lie. Unlike PROG-reporting Tucker actually reports on things that are real & matter.

Weeks before Trump took over Obama instructed our "justice" departments to HIDE classified information from the incoming POTUS. Always the con-man the PROG-President "felt" Trump was a Russian spy or some shit, all under false pretenses. Unbelievable. Crime against country.

The Obama admin. decorated a story to investigate Trump's people under false pretenses. All while it was they who were collaborating with foreigners. Crime against country.

For years the Demonicrats decorated a story Trump was a Russian spy under false pretences. We all heard how it was certain. It wasn't of course, so they impeached Trump anyway. Crime against country.

Susan Rice, the MFing security advisor essentially told PROG news the POTUS was a Russian asset. Under oath the appointed because she's a black she and corrupt PROG said essentially she lied. Crime against country.

Before leaving office Obama instructed the head of the FBI to investigate the incoming POTUS under a witch hunt, and to report not to Trump but to the former POTUS. So MFers, stick your Trump's a dumb idiot for suggesting "Obama spied on me" where the sun doesn't shine. Gee, I wonder why Trump asked Comey for some loyalty, you dumb rocks. You're always wrong, Trump is right often, Comey works for Obama, he's proved to be an embarrassment. Crimes against country.

Former head of CIA receives large sums of money to entertain PROG-speak by declaring Trump a Russian spy, all under false pretenses. Crimes against country.

Like many associated in anyway with Trump, Flynn was entrapped under false pretenses set up to prosecute on anything possible or not. So what does PROG-president weak corrupt piece of shit POTUS say? He says "Ah shucks, it's injustice to declare injustice injustice".

It all points to Obama. Not because it makes a partisan happy to say so, but because the FACTS & reason dictate so. Repeat after me PROGS, your favorite POTUS was the most incompetent corrupt con-POTUS hacks in our nation's history. He sucks & his legacy is a trail of crap.

Death of a thousand cuts. Trump is bleeding the democrats step, by step, by step.

Trump's own FBI chief said there wasnt any spying on Trump campaign.
This was a year ago: so still beating this dead horse?
3779j755a8y41.jpg

Have you been in a coma the last month or so?

The crime is sedition, not treason. Conspiracy to commit sedition. The operation known as Crossfire Hurricane was a conspiracy. The acts in furtherance of the goal of the conspiracy are separate charges. The fraud on the FISA court, Operation Crossfire Razor is another. This onion is just beginning to be peeled. The Ukraine fraud is just starting to leak pus.

Kicker is PROGS love to share how stupid Trump is. I guess you have a choice where Obama is concerned, he either proved to be the most corrupt POTUS in our nation's history or like many PROGS he was just dumb-foolish to buy into a fucking story book intent to take down a POTUS under text-book treason. Difference being he acted on it.

You know the answer, Obama is plain corrupt.
Obama: 8 yrs

0 indictments 0 lawsuits 0 rape accusations 0 articles of impeachment

Trump: 3 yrs

34 indictments 3500 lawsuits 22 rape accusations 2 articles of impeachment 1 impeachment

He'll never go to jail, but surely his crimes against country are clear. Watch Carlson, he doesn't lie. Unlike PROG-reporting Tucker actually reports on things that are real & matter.

Weeks before Trump took over Obama instructed our "justice" departments to HIDE classified information from the incoming POTUS. Always the con-man the PROG-President "felt" Trump was a Russian spy or some shit, all under false pretenses. Unbelievable. Crime against country.

The Obama admin. decorated a story to investigate Trump's people under false pretenses. All while it was they who were collaborating with foreigners. Crime against country.

For years the Demonicrats decorated a story Trump was a Russian spy under false pretences. We all heard how it was certain. It wasn't of course, so they impeached Trump anyway. Crime against country.

Susan Rice, the MFing security advisor essentially told PROG news the POTUS was a Russian asset. Under oath the appointed because she's a black she and corrupt PROG said essentially she lied. Crime against country.

Before leaving office Obama instructed the head of the FBI to investigate the incoming POTUS under a witch hunt, and to report not to Trump but to the former POTUS. So MFers, stick your Trump's a dumb idiot for suggesting "Obama spied on me" where the sun doesn't shine. Gee, I wonder why Trump asked Comey for some loyalty, you dumb rocks. You're always wrong, Trump is right often, Comey works for Obama, he's proved to be an embarrassment. Crimes against country.

Former head of CIA receives large sums of money to entertain PROG-speak by declaring Trump a Russian spy, all under false pretenses. Crimes against country.

Like many associated in anyway with Trump, Flynn was entrapped under false pretenses set up to prosecute on anything possible or not. So what does PROG-president weak corrupt piece of shit POTUS say? He says "Ah shucks, it's injustice to declare injustice injustice".

It all points to Obama. Not because it makes a partisan happy to say so, but because the FACTS & reason dictate so. Repeat after me PROGS, your favorite POTUS was the most incompetent corrupt con-POTUS hacks in our nation's history. He sucks & his legacy is a trail of crap.

tenor (4).gif

Spying on a presidential campaign.

Worse than Watergate.

Credible evidence that Obama did that?

All his underlings did it without his knowledge? LOL!
Where is the evidence Obama spied on a campaign rather than on Russians? There's a fair bit of butt that hurt evidence was gathered to show the Trump campaign was colluding with Russians but that's hardly Obama's fault. I mean, if handing over internal party polling isn't collusion then the term has no meaning.

53 members of the obama administration testified under oath to congress and all of them stated there was no evidence that Trump had any connection to Russia.......that didnt' stop obama from having the FBI going after Flynn and using DNC and hilary campaign sourced propaganda given to them by actual Russians to get illegal FISA warrants.........

They had to get rid of Flynn - in his position he would have been privy to Crossfire Razor and Crossfire Hurricane intel and they had to try to stop that.

You’ve got him now!

The crime is sedition, not treason. Conspiracy to commit sedition. The operation known as Crossfire Hurricane was a conspiracy. The acts in furtherance of the goal of the conspiracy are separate charges. The fraud on the FISA court, Operation Crossfire Razor is another. This onion is just beginning to be peeled. The Ukraine fraud is just starting to leak pus.

But obama didn't know any of this was going on.....right? He just called the meeting with Sally Yates, who said he knew all about the Flynn investigation, because he was a little lonely that day....

Forum List

Back