Obamanuts: Are you happy about the Obamacare delay?

Just out of curiousity...

Can the House of Representatives DE-FUND the damned thing, or elements of it, in order to de-rail it?

Nobody amongst the couple of dozen folks that I've spoken with on this subject in recent months, wants anything to do with this piece-of-shit healthcare nightmare...

krist, this is a right wing circle jerk if I ever seen one.

Am I happy about the delay, of course not. However, as a huge fan of any sort of change in the American health care front. Once the single payer option was booted out of the bill this was inevitable, as far as a delay goes. there will be more.

My wife and i just had our first child about a month ago. I have excellent insurance, or so I thought and let me tell you, the entire process was a nightmare. To make a long story short Medicare was almost a better option, now chew on that.

Get a better job. In the last year I've had a cancerous tumor removed from my kidney and a hip replacement.

Grande total out of pocket? 1500.00 bucks. And that came out of a medical savings plan.
You must work in a shithole.

I bet the ObamaCare delay for employers also covers Congress and government employees...who were all hyperventilating about being forced onto the exchanges.
The order delays the requirement that employers with over 50 employees must offer health insurance. That's it. The rest of ACA, health insurance exchanges, elimination of pre-existing conditions, lifetime maximums, extended Medicaid coverage, and other provisions continue as scheduled.

It sounds like the delay is warranted.

I bet the ObamaCare delay for employers also covers Congress and government employees...who were all hyperventilating about being forced onto the exchanges.
The order delays the requirement that employers with over 50 employees must offer health insurance. That's it. The rest of ACA, health insurance exchanges, elimination of pre-existing conditions, lifetime maximums, extended Medicaid coverage, and other provisions continue as scheduled.

It sounds like the delay is warranted.

For political reasons for sure.

So tell me.....INDIVIDUALS are REQUIRED to comply through the Exchanges jan 1, correct?

Can the House of Representatives DE-FUND the damned thing, or elements of it, in order to de-rail it?

Nobody amongst the couple of dozen folks that I've spoken with on this subject in recent months, wants anything to do with this piece-of-shit healthcare nightmare...

No. Those crybaby pussy republicans can go to hell and need to grow up. The affordable care act is the law of the land. Deal with it.

No. Those crybaby pussy republicans can go to hell and need to grow up. The affordable care act is the law of the land. Deal with it.
Somehow, I don't think that this was the pragmatic and final answer that was expected...
tongue_smile.gif

I recently spoke to a close friend of mine, who told me she is expecting her second child. Unfortunately, her company was forced to change healthcare plans from HMOs to PPOs, which the company said was a direct result of the new government plan. As a result, she is will have to face more out of pocket costs - all thanks to Obamacare.

I know a man and woman who have conditions which preclude coverage at any price. Beginning next January they will be able to finally get health insurance at a reasonable price -- all thanks to Obamacare.

Your friends may find wishfull thinking to be very different from the "reality".

If healthcare was treated as a personal enrollment over depending upon the employer, and they were able to carry this same health care plan instead of changing to a new one with each employer, there wouldn't be a concern for preexisting conditions now would there?

Obamacare is a ticking time bomb, all you need to do is follow the bread trail of another government run plan in Massachusetts to see the problems behind government control health care system. Yet, insanity is proposing the same idea over and over again, and promising different results.

Last edited:
I recently spoke to a close friend of mine, who told me she is expecting her second child. Unfortunately, her company was forced to change healthcare plans from HMOs to PPOs, which the company said was a direct result of the new government plan. As a result, she is will have to face more out of pocket costs - all thanks to Obamacare.

I know a man and woman who have conditions which preclude coverage at any price. Beginning next January they will be able to finally get health insurance at a reasonable price -- all thanks to Obamacare.

Your friends may find wishfull thinking to be very different from the "reality".

If healthcare was treated as a personal enrollment over depending upon the employer, and they were able to carry this same health care plan instead of changing to a new one with each employer, there wouldn't be a concern for preexisting conditions now would there?

Obamacare is a ticking time bomb, all you need to do is follow the bread trail of another government run plan in Massachusetts to see the problems behind government control health care system. Yet, insanity is proposing the same idea over and over again, and promising different results.

Chaos is the Plan, Bammy wants single payor, he will get it through the ACA.

:rofl:

Yup....
It's the "law of the land". Deal with it!!!
:lol:

UnitedHealth to exit individual insurance market in California - latimes.com
The nation's largest health insurer, UnitedHealth Group Inc., is leaving California's individual health insurance market, the second major company to exit in advance of major changes under the Affordable Care Act.

And that's just the first drop in the proverbial bucket!

:lmao:

Yup....

The nation's largest health insurer, UnitedHealth Group Inc., is leaving California's individual health insurance market, the second major company to exit in advance of major changes under the Affordable Care Act.

Do you even read your own links? :cuckoo:

Both companies will keep a major presence in California, focusing instead on large and small employers.

Yup....

Both companies will keep a major presence in California, focusing instead on large and small employers.

UHC, alone, is severing ties with 8,000 people. Leaving them high and dry.

Remember that whole, "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it" part?
Fucking tool
:cuckoo:

Yup....

Fucking tool

You are one stupid fucking idiot (that's why you are a right winger) Because of the ACA now requiring companies to provide care to their employees, it's stupid to keep on only trying to go after these group of people, when their employers will now be the ones provided it for them, it's called "smart business"

I'd be embarrassed to be as stupid as you are. :cuckoo:

If they were terminated by an employer with benefits and had to find it on their own, there would be.

Then what?

Fucking tool

You are one stupid fucking idiot (that's why you are a right winger) Because of the ACA now requiring companies to provide care to their employees, it's stupid to keep on only trying to go after these group of people, when their employers will now be the ones provided it for them, it's called "smart business"

I'd be embarrassed to be as stupid as you are. :cuckoo:

Stupid fuck.

Obama said "YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR PLAN AND YOUR DOCTOR".

It's all part of the plan...

Of course this is political.
The Obama admin sees many democrat seats vulnerable in 2014.
By postponing the implementation of the mandate on business, the administration takes some of the pressure off those vulnerable democrats who will no longer have to answer to the folks at home as to why their job has been cut to 28 hours or less. Or have to listen to the owners of medium sized businesses complain their business is now in deep trouble because of the added costs of Obamacare.

I've been very busy with work and haven't seen ANY news in the past week. What is this delay you're speaking of?

If they were terminated by an employer with benefits and had to find it on their own, there would be.

Then what?

That was precisely my point in a health care system where the individual chose a provider and a plan over the employer providing it. This way it would be a part of their individual coverage when they travel from employer to employer. How often do people have to wait until they acquired a certain amount of hours first, simply because they have signed on with a new employer? I have not heard Obamacare changing THAT policy standard. Individual plans would require less paperwork, as you take it with you, unless you opt to change coverages.

"ObamaCare is gonna' be so great! It's gonna' save everyone so much money! In fact, it's SO great were gonna' delay it's implementation until after the Elections!"

King Obama has so decreed!

Umm, wat? :confused:

And then after the elections, the IRS and congress will be exempt from Obamacare as the rest of us get put on waiting lists for our expensive medical care.

Do you like having to rely on low information voters to win elections?

You tell us, Sparky.
Fact...Most uninformed or low info voters vote democrat.
They also avoid challenges( which are viewed by them as problems) by taking the path of least resistance. And because the democrat party is the home of the social safety net, people who are uninformed will vote for those who provide that safety net which to them represents the path of least resistance.

Forum List

Back